- Certified Salesforce consultant I with 8+ years' IT experience in evaluation, design, development, testing, maintenance and production support using SDLC process and methodologies. Over 3+ years' experience in Salesforce CRM as SFDC Tester. Involved in Agile and Waterfall Methodologies using Visual force, Apex classes with operational analytics, project management and quality assurance emphasizing process improvement.
- Efficient in performing System, Integration testing, Data Base, BI/ETL, Smoke, Functional, Regression, Production Emergency testing, Black Box testing.
- Experience in testing of custom Tabs, custom Objects, custom Fields, Page Layouts, Workflow Actions and Approvals, custom reports, Dashboards, Visual Force Pages, Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers and various components as per the client and application requirement.
- Worked on SFDC implementations like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing, Call center, Chatter, App - exchange applications, Services/Metadata API (SOAP, REST, WSDL).
- Knowledge and experience in every phase of QA Life Cycle.
- Ability in writing Apex Classes, Apex Triggers. Developing Visual Force pages using standard and custom Controller.
- Extensive experience in CRM business processes like Case Management, Lead Management, Campaign Management, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Expertise in testing standard Objects, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Cases, Leads, Campaigns and Reports.
- Tested security and sharing rules at object, field and record level for different users based on Organizational hierarchy.
- Extensive experience in creating lookup relationships and master-detail relationships on the objects and creation of junction objects to establish connectivity among other objects.
- Worked on Data Loader for import/export, data migration using SSIS, and also integrating Salesforce.com with ERP applications like SAP using informatics-on-demand.
- Experience in creating advanced fields like Custom Formulae Fields, Pick-List, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Field updates and Automated Emails as per application.
- Ability in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events.
- Expertise with SOQL, SOSL queries, Relationships and Lookups.
- Hands on experience on debugging Apex scripts using debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits.
- Expertise in RDBMS, SQL and PL/SQL, writing SQL scripts for efficient report generation.
- Worked on Process Builder for immediate actions like creating/updating a record, email alerts, quick actions, submit for approval and post chatter by adding criteria based on the requirement.
- Experience on working with different Salesforce.com environments such as sandbox and production environments by Eclipse IDE and Force.com plug-in to implement business logic.
- Prepared the Test Plans, Test Estimations, High Level Test Design, Traceability Matrix And Test Summary Report for each Project. Proficient with standard Performance Test tools.
- Expertise in Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Functional testing, End to End Testing, Ad-hoc Testing, System Integration Testing, System Testing.
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent communication, inter-personal, presentation and problem solving skills. Committed to learning new technologies and ability to work in both large & small team environments. Ability to effectively and professionally interact with people at all levels of management.
Confidential, NYC, NY
Sr. Salesforce QA Tester/SFDC Tester/Salesforce Tester
- Prepared Test Cases, Test Plan, High Level Test Design Document, Regression Test Cases, Integration Test Cases, Performance test cases.
- Involved in testing the custom objects, Custom tabs, Validation rules, Page Layouts, Compact Layouts to suit the needs of the Application in the requirements.
- Worked on testing the users and assigning the roles, profiles for different users in the organization.
- Tested the Object and Field level security to hide the critical information on the profile users.
- Tested Workflow rules, defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to the business logic.
- Documented software defects, using a bug tracking system (JIRA), and reported defects to software developers.
- Involved in SIT, Regression and UAT Testing for New enhancements as well as ongoing changes (Change Requests).
- Involved in Product Requirement Verification Review meetings. Test system to prepare for implementation.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Involved in testing the lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects, junction objects and various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula, Filed Dependencies, Sharing rules, Approval Process for automated alerts, field updates and Email generation.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the organization's need.
- Tested different profiles in Both Sales Console and Service Console
- Involved in Testing Salesforce Classical and Lightening experience
- Responsible for managing various roles, public groups, queues, Permission sets, sharing settings.
- Involved in Testing custom reports and dashboards for analyzing the information provided by the user.
Environment: Force.com Platform, Apex, Visual Force, Data loader, Java, JIRA, SQL Server, SOSL, Security Controls, Windows.Confidential, NC
Salesforce QA Tester/SFDC Tester/Salesforce Tester
- As part of testing in Test Sandbox environment customized the Salesforce application as per the client's requirement.
- Involved in Preparation of Test Procedures, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Data
- Tested the company's Salesforce CRM application
- Involved in gathering customer requirements from business, spread over the Sales, Marketing and Service cloud
- Involved in creating gap analysis document, clearly identifying the data, business process and work flows of the organization.
- Involved in finding the gaps of the requirements and acting as the Scrum master for all the Sprints
- Preparing Test Strategy and Test Plan for all the applications
- Analyzed Business requirements and solution specification documents to design Test Plans, Test cases
- Defined requirements in Quality Center and mapped with the respective test cases for traceability.
- Involved in building, publishing of various kinds of live, interactive data visualizations, customized interactive reports, dashboards, reports and workbooks using Tableau.
- Designed the Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test cases, created Test Results documents. Verify that for rejected data proper error logs are generated with all details
- Performed Test Plan/Test case review meetings during testing phase. Experience in building reports and dashboards, customizing them as per user requirements.
- Performed execution of test cases manually using Quality Center. Performed data validation testing, wrote test cases based on business scenarios.
- Designed test data using MS Excel sheet for testing the application with positive and negative inputs.
- Conducted Configuration, System and Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing
- Performed smoke testing for each release. Maintained multiple versions of test sets and worked on regression testing.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC. Used Clear Quest for defect tracking.
- Used QC for tracking, analyzing and documenting
Environment: Force.com, Apex Data Loader, HP - Quality Center 11.0, Oracle DB, Tableau, SQL Server 2008, ClearQuest, SOQL, SOSL, WindowsConfidential, PA
Sr. QA Tester/Automation Tester
- Worked with Business Users and Developers to Create complete test plan as per the high-level project schedule
- Understood business requirements by working with business analysts, developers and to define the test scope and approach
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for Smoke and Regression Test Suites (JUnit and Maven)
- Developed test plan, test cases, test strategy, test scripts and testing scope document detailing the process for each of the test scripts and the scenarios.
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
- Involved in complete project software development life cycle (SDLC) and software testing life cycle (STLC)
- Performed testing on various modules of J2EE applications and performed automation testing using Selenium.
- Developed test scripts to automate testing process in Selenium WebDriver using Java programming and Quality Center to develop/execute the application test plan.
- Performed Load and stress testing by developing LoadRunner scripts to find out effective App server configurations for best performance levels.
- Performed parameterization of the automated test scripts in Selenium to check how the application performs against multiple sets of data.
- Involved in Unit Testing the code and provided the feedback to the developers.
- Followed Agile and Scrum testing methodology on portal development applications. Provided different build reports, Selenium automation reports to Senior Management.
- Performed FACETS, Functional, Integration, System and Regression Testing on different Interfaces and tested Restful & API Web Services.
- Extensively performed Database Backend/ ETL Testing, Data stage, Database and BI testing on SQL Server 2005 and Sybase.
- Generated production DB reports using SQL queries.
- Experience working hand in hand with developers and involved in whole development life cycle from start to finish
- Reported defects to developers/management using JIRA and involved in trouble shooting and fixed issues with developers in different testing phases
- Experience on End-to-End testing from project Kick-off to Sign-Off.
Environment:: Selenium WebDriver, Java, JSP, Servlets, HP Quality Center, LoadRunner, SOAP UI, SQUIDS, SQL Server 2005, Sybase, Web Services, Web Sphere, Eclipse.Confidential, IA
- Determined performance requirements and goals based on requirements and architecture.
- Developed and updated performance Test cases matching the requirements, as well as updating Use Cases for current projects.
- Worked on Web (HTTP/HTML), Web services, Mobile True Client and MQ series.
- Performed Ad-Hoc testing, end-to-end testing, System testing, Regression testing, and Function testing.
- Writing SQL queries for back end verification and validation using several sql statements and joins
- Used Load Runner Correlation, Content Check, Parameterization features. Tested application for maximum load.
- Worked with IBM MQ series and did performance testing on them. Created custom java code in load runner to simulate load testing mq messages
- Worked extensively on Java Framework applications. Imported jar files to create Java Scripts for doing the Performance testing.
- Extensively used Performance Monitoring tools, SiteScope and HP RUM, to analyze the System resources bottlenecks like Memory Leaks, CPU & Network Bottlenecks as well as problematic application & DB components.
- Monitor resources to identify performance bottlenecks.
- Identified functionality and performance issues, including: deadlock conditions, database connectivity problems, and system crashes under load.
- Analyzed the system resource graphs, network monitor graphs and error graphs to identify transaction performance, network problems and scenario results respectively.
- Created and executed goal oriented scenario under Virtual Users and assessed using LoadRunner. Configured windows resource monitor to measure performance such as File Data operations/sec, Processor time and Memory page faults/sec.
- Coordinated with Middleware, legacy teams to monitor data while Performance Testing the Inbound and Outbound scenarios.
- Discussed the analysis with the client and presented the risks before the release went to production.
- Worked with developers, Business Analysts and Release managers to discussed ways to fix the defects.
Environment: Loadrunner/HP ALM Performance Center, Wily Introscope, Quality Center, JAVA, Apache Tomcat, Oracle, MQ series (IBM and MS), C, RUP Methodologies, SQL, UNIX.Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Extensively involved in Agile Methodologies as a Software methodology and actively involved in Scrum and Daily standup meeting
- Gathered and Analyzed Business requirements and procedures. Responsible for developing the performance test strategies, plans and cases.
- Developed Vuser scripts that contain tasks performed by each Vuser, tasks performed by Vuser's as a whole, and tasks measured as transactions.
- Responsible for parameterizing large and complex test data to accurate depict production trends.
- Validated the scripts to make sure they have been executed correctly and meets the scenario description.
- Involved in project planning, coordination and implemented performance methodology.
- Conducted Load Test for multiple users using Performance Center.
- Developed Vuser scripts using Performance Center Web (HTTP/HTML), .Net, and Web Services (SOAP/SOA) protocols based on the user workflows
- Worked with teams to identify the bottlenecks and performed regression testing to achieve the pre spin off results.
- Used MQ Client protocol to test WebSphere MQ
- Monitored Different kinds of Graphs including Throughput, Hits/Sec, Transaction Response time, Windows Resources (Memory Utilization, CPU Utilization, Threads, etc) while executing the scripts from Performance Center.
- Verified the SOAP message delivery to the web services and verified the XML formatted response using the SOAP UI.
- Extensively used Performance Center to conduct performance testing of the application.
- Developed load runner Vugen Scripts using Correlation to parameterize dynamic values.
- Performance Tested Middleware applications developed in SOAP environment.
- Monitored the metrics such as response times and server resources such as Total Processor Time, Available Bytes and Process Bytes by using Performance Center Monitors
- Correlated and parameterized scripts as well as configured the RunTime settings in Virtual User Generator.
- Monitored performance using windows performance monitors and Performance Center monitors.
- Performed UAT testing, Functional testing, Smoke testing and Regression testing for different QA builds.
- Conducted GUI and functionality testing using QTP.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP, SOAP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Intensively involved in the framework development for the automation purposes.
- Involved in developing the Test Cases, Design Test steps and associated the corresponding requirements.
- Involved in client meetings to discuss the issues found while testing and understand the requirements.
Environment:: Performance Center (HP ALM), Sitescope, .Net, Quality Center, MQ Series, Unix, Windows, Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, Oracle, XML, SQL Server, MS Access, Sharepoint, Topaz, MS Vision, MS Project