- Over 6 years of professional experience in Software Quality Assurance Testing in various domains like Finance and Banking.
- Experience in Manual and automated testing, writing test scripts
- Proven experience in designing Test procedures and Test cases.
- Hands on experience in automation tools like QTP and Selenium.
- Expert in Selenium keyword driven framework
- Developing and maintain scripts by customize XPath
- Experience in objected oriented programing with Java
- Working in Agile methodologies
- Develop Keywords in Eclipse using Selenium Web Driver
- Practical experience with HP Quality Center ALM for developing Test plan, Test cases, executing test cases in Test lab, and creating and tracking defects in Defects module.
- Strong experience in Selenium Webdriver for developing Test plan, Test cases and RTM (Requirement traceability Matrix).
- Experience with Web Services, SoapUI tool, XML, Validating request and response XML, SOAP and RESTFUL WebService calls.
- Experience with QTP/HP UFT to develop automation scripts in VB Script.
- Experience with QTP - Object repository, Checkpoints, Actions, Functions, regular expressions, parameterization, transactions, descriptive programming, Object spy, function library.
- Good exposure to working in a highly dynamic Agile/Scrum environment
- Knowledgeable of Card services and financial transactions
- Familiar with ACH and NACHA rules
- Proficient experience in Manual and Automated Testing of GUI and functional aspects of the Client-Server and Web based Applications
- Good understanding of IVR (Interactive voice response) applications
- Good experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Resourceful team player and capable of delivering tasks within stringent timelines.
- Familiarity with multiple development and testing methodologies like Waterfall and Agile
- Good experience in writing SQL queries and preparing test data by executing SQL queries and joins.
- Experience with preparing reports to track the execution of Test cases and defects.
- Good team player, good analytical skills, problem solving skills, communication skills.
- Experience with different testing methodologies.
- Experience with Regression testing, User acceptance testing(UAT), Functional testing.
- Blackbox testing techniques, System testing, Unit testing, Smoke testing, sanity testing, performance testing, load testing, stress testing, Exploratory testing, browser compatibility testing, integration testing, cross browser testing, Security testing.
Testing Tools: Selenium, Keyword driven framework, Quality Center/ ALM, UFT, SQL Developer, Bugzilla, Soap UI,
Database and Tools: ORACLE, SQL Developer, TOAD, MS Access, SQL Server, and MYSQL
Languages: JAVA, SQL, VB Script, C, .Net, XML, HTML
Tools and Servers: Eclipse, SVN and Tomcat
Webservices: SOAP, RESTful services
Microsoft Tools: MS word, Power point, Excel
Browsers: Internet explorer, Mozilla firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
Operating System: Windows, Unix
Network Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP, FTP and SMTP
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Write test cases and test scripts
- Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in Selenium Webdriver
- Automate and Execute Scripts in Selenium Webdriver using Keyword Driven Framework
- Write SQL commands during testing for database integrity
- Performed Functional, GUI and Regression testing
- Working in Agile Methodology
- Designed, executed and maintained automated test cases
- Performed Integration, System, UAT and Usability Testing
- Interact with LOB, business analyst and developers on daily basis
- Give Demo on end of each iteration to all stake holders including Scrum Master, Product Owner, LOB, BA, App Dev and testing team
- Onshore QA Lead for offshore team
- Analyze business requirements and functional inspection documents
- Create Reusable functions using Java language for executing the scripts
- Host meetings for review and status with teams
- Used HP ALM Quality Centre for defect reporting
- Performed Regression testing by executing Selenium Webdriver on the builds.
Environment: Selenium Webdriver, Java, HP ALM/Quality Center, Eclipse, Oracle 11g, SQL, SQL Developer, TOAD, SVN and Windows.
- Created Test Plan, Test cases and Test Scripts with respect to Test Plan.
- Used SoapUI for testing published international rate SOAP web service
- Automate SoapUI testing and create test suits
- Implement session based testing through SoapUI
- Worked with different types of Parametrization options to drive the data from external sources.
- Conducted Manual and Automated testing.
- Used Programmatic Descriptions to define the Object properties were required.
- Prepared Test Data based on Interface Agreement for System, Integration testing.
- Managed entire quality process in Quality center i.e. maintaining test cases, test execution and for Defect management.
- Performed functional testing using Selenium.
- Performed black box testing and integration testing of the application.
- Identified performance issues with web server, app server and helped client to improve performance of their applications to support concurrent logins of multiple users.
- Created multiple check points in scripts to identify issues related to page downloads, data validation and timeout errors.
- Performed complex functional, regression, Integration, System and performance tests.
- Documentation of all tests and test results and reported to the responsible QA Manager.
Environment: Selenium web driver, Java,SQL, SOAP UI, WSDL, SQL Developer, Business Object, Remedy ARS, HP Asset Center, Service Center, XML, J2EE.
- Conducted Manual and Automated testing of the Functional and specification documents.
- Prepared test cases that provide a detailed list of steps under which the system will be tested using QTP.
- Involved in test case design, Test Plans and Test development templates.
- Developed detailed Test Plans based on requirement/specification document.
- Interacted with users to discuss the new requirements.
- Validating data in the database using SQL statements and generated the test reports.
- Involved in design, develop and set-up of database testing environment for functional Stress Testing and Volume Testing.
- Performed Functional Testing and Regression Testing.
- Analyzed and checked all tests plans and test cases, documenting the test failures and reported the bug to the development team using MS-Excel.
- Captured GUI windows using QTP to perform GUI testing of the application.
- Performed Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and System Testing of the application.
- Reported the Bugs in the Application and helped developers to track the problem and resolve the technical users.
- Documented test reports, weekly reports, monthly reports and performance reports.
Environment: QTP, Mercury Test Director, XML, HTML, Oracle, Windows 00/NT, Ms-Office, MS Visio.
QA Analyst TraineeResponsibilities:
- Analyzed system requirement and business requirement documents and developed test cases and test scripts.
- Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in UFT/QTP
- Involved in incoming ACH testing.
- Used SQL commands to validate the database and test its integration with the front end.
- Implement SoapUI testing to test Lion soap web service for application to use.
- Developed automated regression scripts using UFT/QTP for both positive and negative boundary conditions.
- Performed GUI testing, Functional testing, Integration and Regression testing.
- Conducted Automation Testing Using UFT/QTP recording, mostly regression testing.
- Execution of manual test cases and responsible to track and log the defects using Quality Center.
- Interacted with developers to sort out the issues and the defects.
- Written reusable VBScript functions and accessed them from the library files which are stored in the Quality Center.
- Attended the Review meetings and walkthroughs and interacted with Business Analysts and developers for defects solving.
- Used Mercury Quality center for defect reporting, Analyzing, Tracking and Report generation.
- Performed Regression testing by executing script on the new builds.
- Performed Integration, System, UAT and Usability Testing.
Environment: UFT/QTP, HP Quality Center, SOAP UI, VB, ASP, C#, Windows XP, Clear case, Clear Quest, HTML and SQL.