IT professional with 16 years of Quality Assurance experience, have been acknowledged throughout career as a QA practitioner with exemplary work ethics and desire to deliver the best products to market.
- Project Management/SDLC
- Organizational change management.
- Mentoring/Negotiation skills.
- QA Process/QA Methodologies
- Resource Planning/Budgeting
- Enterprise software Testing.
- People Management/Employee Development
- Configuration/Release Management
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Supported corporate applications oracle ERP, Treasury, Asset liability, e - procurement, info security. E-commerce, Originations, telephony and CRM projects.
- Implemented onshore - offshore model for cost reduction, reviewed vendor RFP’s, SOW and proof of concepts for vendor selection.
- Managed Automation team and successfully Implemented automation framework for HCA regression suite for CRM, Web and Origination environment.
- Manages Team daily workload while factoring in business needs and current staffing levels.
- Mentored and transformed the team from reactive to proactive mode to deliver projects on schedule with high quality.
- Accountable for capturing, compiling, tracking, managing, documenting, communicating and escalating status, issues, and risks to stakeholders.
- Responsible for OPEX/CAPEX budgeting and Vendor management.
- Collaborated with EPMO to develop project schedules, resource forecasting and time tracking in CAPPM.
- Streamlined QA organization process, to align with constant change in business needs.
Confidential, Costa Mesa, CA
- Formed a QA department from scratch, created Test Strategy, tracked department day -to -day activities, project LOE’s, resource allocation, SOW for offshore team,
- Implemented TCoE to standardize QA Process and procedures for quality improvement and governance,
- Extensive knowledge implementing Datacenter Migration, DR establishment, Database upgrade to 11g, Linux Red Hat 5. DB2 migration to Oracle, Monthly Data Load (250Mil), Data Archive, Data Encryption, Data Replication, API integration and performance/scalability of Web and Mobile applications.
- Executed test plans for Functional, UI, UAT, Regression, Integration, Systems Integration, Browser Compatibility, Security and performance testing.
- Participated in QA Tool selections, building multiple QA environment for project execution,
- Tracked quarterly objectives as per QA roadmap, synthesize multiple test execution results in executive management meetings.
- Planned department QA training for employees, by associating SMART goals with Skill matrix for employee development and succession planning.
- Participated in CCB meetings as QA stakeholder and managed weekly releases for freecreditreport.com,protectmyid.com,creditreport.com,freecreditscore.com and MyID.com brands.
- Certified Scrum Master and experience in agile development methodologies with continuous integration using TFS.
- Tested Web Services using SOAP UI, Eclipse and Visual Studio IDE.
- Part of On call production support team, monitored application health alerts triggered by Nagios /Alert Site, troubleshoot/replicate issues reported by customers and escalated issues to various technical teams based on Initial RCA.
- Hands on experience testing LAMP Applications and monitored the server logs, on web servers, application servers, DB Servers for Real-time/Batch applications.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Lead all Test estimation and testing efforts of Test life cycle for various projects and releases of Empower Loan Origination system.
- Partnered with various disciplines of the SDLC (PMs, SAs, Dev, QA, Compliance and CM) for test efficiency.
- Demonstrated LOS(Empower)Biweekly release changes to Business stakeholders and Loan officers, Underwriters, Compliance and account managers
- Tested business workflows from Initial Registration, 1003, Fees, Underwriting, Appraisal, Flood Certification, Final disclosures, funding and servicing for ARM, Fixed products.
- Created requirement Traceability Matrix ensuring 100% test coverage for projects assigned to offshore team.
- Partnered with Test Automation team in creating test data/regression testing suite to reduce test life cycle.
Confidential, Santa Monica, CA
- As an Individual contributor executed comprehensive test strategy for learning and talent management solution to meet SOW and SLA
- Executed Functional, Regression, Integration and systems Integration testing for HRMS system.
- Implemented and executed Test automation for learning management system.
QA Engineer/Content Developer
- Test Planning and execution for UBOC.com website and Migrated content using Vignette Content Management System
- Created SOP’s and validated Data quality reports for Global Marketing services team
- Created Test Plan and Test execution for Content Authoring tool.
- Tested Simulated CBT Training and report defects/enhancements and tracked until issue resolution.
- Worked with Instruction designers, Content migration and development team for integration testing.