- Results Driven QA, BA, and Project Management Professional who has a proven record of successful collaboration with both local and international business partners at all levels of an organization to ensure the successful release of software builds on time and within budget. Adept at using a myriad of systems, manual/automation, programming languages and applications to meet client needs.
Operating Systems: Oracle, .NET, Sun Solaris, Linux (RED HAT), UNIX, Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows 2000
Automation: Winrunner, QTP, Selenium and SilkTest
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, and JSP
Applications: JIRA, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Oracle E - business Application Suite, PeopleSoft CRM/HCM, SoapUI, Access, VB, SQL, DB2 Connect Enterprise, Plan View, Siebel, Star Team, Eclipse, Remedy, Toad, TestDirector, Quality Center, Exceed, Excel, Fiddler, FireBug, ClearQuest, Excel, Visual SourceSafe, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Word, IBM Team Site InterWoven.Business Skills:Agile, WaterFall, Requirements Gathering, Use Cases, Stories, Client Facing, Leadership, QA best practices, BA best practices, Create (BRD)Business Requirements Documentation, SCRUM meetings, JAD Sessions, Vendor Management, Resource allocation, Mock Diagrams, and Project Management
Sr. IT Analyst
- Appointed as Technical Project Manager liaison between the India IT team and US business partners to proactively identify any defects or upgrades needed as well as implement new functionality when required on time and on budget
- Supports the Confidential ITS Remote Service Computer Interfaces which allows the client’s help desk to create an incident and receive solicited and unsolicited messages from the Enterprise application as well as test payment systems on both CRM application and Android mobile
- Serves as IT Project Lead for the Dispatch 1(D1) to Enterprise Services (ES) migration for subcontractors
- Leads a cross functional team based in India that develops and implements process improvements and technical solutions for both financial institution clients ( Confidential, B of A, Citizens, Wachovia, First Data, etc.) and retail clients (Target, Walmart, etc.)
- Documents and tracks change controls after a requirement has been changed, released and setup. Also updating API documentation with current and new system updates
- Analyzes business requirements to create epics and user stories that best represent end user usage scenarios
- Develops and implements comprehensive test plans to ensure that systems and programs are launched with minimal failure rates
- Utilizes CRM in Oracle E-business suite to create, update, and close service requests
- Performs manual/automation functional, regression, and UAT testing on software releases
- Utilizes Unix box to identify service request failures by analyzing error logs
- Creates test validations using SQL queries
- Monitors defects and requirements throughout the software release cycle using JIRA
- Responsible for developing and communicating project deliverables and projected funding requirements to both senior leadership and the business requestor
- Successfully utilized SCRUM/Agile Methodology in 2 week Sprint Cycles for the on time release of more than 12 software builds
- Decreased web application failure rates at launch by mimicking the user experience via the web application and verifying intended outcomes in the database
- Championed standard Software Development Lifecycle methodologies to decrease the time from business requirements to product launch
- Executed manual/automated test cases for smoke, unit, functional, system, and regression testing
- Utilized Quality Center to create test phases and track defects
- Developed SQL queries in Toad to retrieve data for validation purposes
- Utilized Unix box to identify service request failures by analyzing error logs
- Analyzed project requirements and developed Test Plans and document test cases that ensure that all functionality is performing as intended
- Discussed and verified enhancements for releases
- Utilized Business Intelligence style testing on Web, Tablets, and Mobile Android
- Involved in production deployments as well as offshore team facilitation
- Managed the timely reporting of overall project status, including test case execution statistics, defect status, milestone achievement and satisfaction of quality metrics
- Utilized PeopleSoft financials (General ledger, accounts payable, and billing)
- Tested FSA/COBRA health benefits and Payroll applications backend and front-end.
- Tested PeopleSoft HCM Payroll application to better improve the customer experience
- Standardized the business rules and field validations that occur thru the FSA/COBRA Web Services application.
- Identified point of risk of failures for proposed system architectures and determined validation procedures.
- Followed standard SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) methodologies
- Utilized Agile Methodologies with sprint cycles and daily SCRUM meetings
- Actively identified testing stages and timeline deliverables in order to meet client’s needs
- Developed test plans/test cases from requirement documentation and business rules
- Executed manual/automated test cases for smoke, unit, functional, system, and regression QA testing.
- Developed and executed automation test scripts using QTP
- Utilized Quality Center to create phases and track defects
- Participated in weekly Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions in order to continually anticipate and address business needs.
- Performed SQL queries utilizing Toad on the backend database
- Improved the Business Unit delivery performance by proactively supporting the goals and objectives of the business.
- Performed functional/regression testing on Web and mobile devices ( Android )
- Tested Cognos Reports
- Assisted in PeopleSoft Financials ( General ledger, Accounts Payable, and billing)
- HL7 standards experience
- Lead projects with our offshore team