Exceptional analytical skills, prolific problem solver with strong organizational skills. Detail oriented, punctual, and acknowledged for being an innovative team player. Proficient and dynamic communicator in English and Korean. Possess greater understanding of preeminent quality delivery of the project. Experience in leading projects with tight deadlines requiring coordination between multiple third party vendors, development of teams, QA team and evolving customer requirements. Extensive experience working with broadcasting systems and knowledge of internet technologies.
- Proficiency in Window & Mac OS
- Power Point
- MS Project
- Clear Case
- Clear Quest bugzilla
- Test Directory
- HP Quality Center
- IR Blaster/RedRat
- MPEG 2
- MPEG 4
- VMware wireshark SoapUI memsql db
- Agile cleversafe storage
- Container and kubernetes
Confidential, Costa Mesa, CA
QA Team Lead System Engineer
- Manage customers cDVR Headend product, perform detailed estimation & planning onsite and/or via conference call.
- Deploy, integration on data plane components in data center and control plane in AWS.
- Responsible for defining functional and non - functional automation strategy for E2E integrating testing cDVR system.
- Triage any discovered issues on past and current release with developers.
- Responsible for customer demo, training, integration testing on new VDS products.
- Trained and Mentored offshore team of 5 QA engineers, help them to get up to speed on Confidential cDVR products.
Team Lead System Engineer
- Experience in DCAS System Integration Testing (End-to-End), System Analysis, Technical architecture and leading teams.
- Skilled in mapping client’s business requirements, translating these requirements into functional specifications, handling implementation and designing customized solutions.
- Experienced in managing and coordinating with geographically distributed work-groups.
- Responsible for Video quality testing on Simulcrypt on Confidential Worldbox on linear and VOD systems
Team Lead Integration Engineer
- Manage customer ( Confidential ) application product road map on SD, HD and DVR platform.
- Visit customer site, analyze showstoppers, and provide detail information of the issue.
- Owner of daily reports tracking defects for current release status for executive management.
- Create test cases from customer requirements using SD and DVR platform BIVS boxes.
Confidential, Burbank, CA
Lead Test Engineer
- Analyzed field reports and logged transmitted data using XML.
- Managed Bugzilla and Test Directory while assigning importance of issues to S/W developers.
- Created positive and negative cases to develop a more matured product.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
QA Engineer/ Lab Administrator
- Use of Broadcom reference board to set up the Linux and serial port server environment.
- Design and develop radio system integration tests
- Provided superior level of service to customer by providing 24-hour turnaround on high priority bugs / defects.