- Solution focused, team oriented Quality Analyst, with 10 years of IT experience.Sachin is a Certified Software Quality Analyst - CSQA, Certified Software Test Engineer-CSTE (Quality Assurance Institute, USA) and Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Capability to apply wide technical and practical skills to manage and execute white-box and black-box tests and to evaluate needs for software designing, development, and validations. Has comprehensive experience in Software Testing and Quality Assurance for large Integration projects and Product development.
- Working experience in Healthcare, Pharma, Financial services, banking and large IT Corporations.
KEY AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION INCLUDE:
- Test Management, Quality Management, Estimations, Scheduling, Planning, Test Strategy, Defect management.
- Performance Testing, Stress testing and Performance benchmarking using LoadRunner 8.0,Performance Center, Test Center,WebLoad,OpenSTA
- System & Functional Testing on Client Server & Web Technologies on Windows & UNIX Platform.
- Automation Testing using QuickTest Professional 8.2
- Test Case Management and Defect Tracking Using Test Director 8.0,Quality Center8.0,SpiraTest,Bugzilla.
- Domain knowledge in Banking, Life Insurance and Financial Services.
- Batch Testing Using Shell scripts on Sun Solaris and Mobile Testing on PDA,Ipad, Tablet PC.
- Expertise in Test Estimation, Test planning, Testing Strategy, Test case designing and Test case execution.
- Did Security Testing, Database Testing, Business Engine Testing, Data Migration Testing.
- Expert in understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Testing Life Cycle and Test Methodologies.
- Software Quality Assurance, Software Configuration Management and Defect Prevention techniques
- Usability Testing and Internationalization Testing for Multilingual software’s.
- Extensive experience in Integration testing, System testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Preparation of Defect Report, Review log Report,Test Summary Report.
- Good Exposure to Web services Testing and Virtual Reality Modeling Testing.
- Hands-on experience in Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Clearing,SWIFT and settlement, Securities.
- Highly sought after communication between developers, business analysts, clients, implementation and QA teams
- Significant knowledge of .NET,J2EE and N-Tier Architecture.
- Good exposure to ISO,SEI-CMM,Six Sigma standards.
- Worked with Development, Project Management, Software Testing, Quality Assurance and Technical Operations teams to assure a smooth and well-coordinated testing processes
- Expertise in tailoring testing specific processes and implementing testing best practices into the project.
- Performed Trainings, Audits, Recruitment & Resource allocation.
- Worked as QA Management consultant for Confidential.
- Served as VP-Education,VP-Public Relations for a Non-Profit
Operating Systems: MS Windows 9x, 2000, Professional Sun Solaris 8.0,Linux
Programming Languages: C, C++,PHP, Visual Basic, VC++ (SDK, MFC) JAVA 2.0,JSP VB.net,ASP.net
Test Automation Tools: LoadRunner 8.1 Performance Centre 8.1 Quality Centre 8.0 WebLOAD 7.0 WinRunner 7.0 QTP 8.2 Street Proof Transaction Tracer
Databases: Oracle8i, Oracle9i SQL Server2000 Middle Tier Weblogic 6.0 IBM MQ,Oracle AQ,JMS
Version Control Tools: IBM Rational Clearcase Visual Source Safe Test Management Tools Test Director 8.0
Tools: and Utilities: TOAD, Cute FTP,WS FTP
Defect Tracking Tools: Test Director 8.0 Bugzilla
Sr Quality Analyst
Technology: ASP.NET,SQL Server 2010,Flex
- Did Automation and System Testing. Built the QA Test Lab, Recruited, Managed and Mentored team of QA Engineers. Did Test planning, Test Strategy, Test case design & UAT.
- Responsible and accountable for the coordinated management of multiple QA projects directed toward strategic business and other organizational objectives.
- Managed, Coordinated & Lead the team of 5 QA professionals. Increased the company’s growth by securing new partners, consulting engagements and by delivering new projects.
- Defined QA Processes, Maintained continuous alignment of project scope with strategic business objectives, and made recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness of IT System.
Sr Quality Analyst
Technology: ASP.NET,Flex, SQL Server 2000,Flash, SpiraTest, OpenSTA
- Worked as a QA Manager and developed entire QA department.
- Developed Test Plans, Test Strategy, Traceability Matrix, Status Reports
- Defined Quality policy, implemented Quality processes.
- Managed System Testing, Performance Testing, User Acceptance Testing.
- Involved in QA vendor evaluations, Team Ramp up, Training, Mentoring activities.
- Did Test case Management & Defect tacking using SpiraTest Test management Tool.
- Analyzed the test results and created Test summary report.
- Managed team of 8 Onsite-Offshore QA Engineers.
Sr Quality Analyst
Technology: ASP.NET, Business Objects, Oracle 9i, LoadRunner 8.1, Sitescope, Performance Center
- Worked as Test Manager and developed performance test plans and strategies
- Did Functional Testing,Secirity Testing, Web services Testing.
- Reviewed requirements and identified performance test scenarios
- Scripted test scenarios using Loadrunner 8.1 bases on Framework document
- Created Load scenario mix and executed load test using Performance center 8.1
- Analyzed the test results and created performance test summary report.
- Effectively communicate performance issues and provided recommendations
- Proactively identified risks and developed mitigation strategies
- Led performance testing efforts & coordinated with team members.
- Managed Load test, Stress test, Network Monitoring, Server Monitoring, PCO tests
Sr Quality Analyst
Technology: J2EE, Weblogic, Oracle, LoadRunner 8.1, Sitescope, Performance Center
- Defined, published and implemented a complete Performance test strategy.
- Did Planning, coordination& status reporting of all Performance testing cycles
- Identified performance test scenarios & scripted test scenarios using Loadrunner 8.1
- Designed and executed Performance test using Performance center 8.1
- Coordinated and leaded team of Test engineers.
- Worked with development and infrastructure teams to capture and interpret results
- Implemented Best Practices like Defect review, Peer review, Inspections during Performance testing
Sr Quality Analyst
Technology: J2EE,.NET,Websphere,Oracle 11i,Sitescope
- Involved in System Testing and Security Testing.
- Performed Test planning, test script designing, test execution and reporting test results
- Designed and executed Performance and System test cases
- Coordinated and leaded team of Test engineers
- Implemented Internal project audits to ensure quality of delivery
- Crystallized testing Best Practices like Defect review, Peer review, Inspections into testing assignments
- Started weekly status reporting for ATS Bundles
- Improved performance of Team members by continuous training and Knowledge Transfer
- Implemented test strategy for ATS testing projects
- Involved in decision making for resource and task allocation
Sr Quality Analyst
Technology: J2EE, Oracle 9i,IBM WebSphere 5.0,IBM MQ Series, Oracle Forms
- Worked closely with Business Analysts and developers to create Test Cases/Scenarios
- Worked on conversion of manual test cases into automated tests using QuickTest Professional 8.2
- Performed Stress and load Testing using LoadRunner 8.0 and Test Center 7.6
- Used Test Director 8.0 for test case management and defect tracking.
- Prepared Stress testing executive summary report and analyzed the system.
- Developed and executed test scripts for functional testing
- Streamlined testing activities and did QA Process implementation.
- Assisted the project lead with daily QA tasks. Attended project meetings, release meetings and QA status meetings at regular basis.
- Interacted with end users to obtain specific system requirements
- Played an important role in analyzing the Use Cases and Gap Analysis.
- Involved in Business Scenario Identification
- Developed and executed test cases for User Acceptance Testing
- Participated in requirement and test plan walkthroughs and test cases inspections
- Managed test cases, Identified defects, reported and tracked using Test Director
- Performed Software Configuration Management and Defect prevention activities
- As a SCM Coordinator Prepared Quality Documents. Implemented Processes in the project
Technology: C# .NET, J2EE, J2C,Oracle 8.0,Mainframe, WebSphere 5.0
- Performed Client Coordination and offshore communication.
- Developed Integration Test plan, System Test plan and Acceptance Test Plan.
- Analyzed business requirements and identified Test scenarios from Use Cases.
- Formalized Test strategy and developed use case point estimation
- Used Winrunner 7.0 for automating regression test cases.
- Did identification of Test scenarios from Use Cases for General ledger, subledger, amortization.
- Used Test Director for test case management and defect tracking.
- Identified Integration points and performed Tool Identification Evaluation
- Developed performance test plan, executed Load testing, analyzed the results and generated Load testing reports
- Performed loadrunner scripting, client side monitoring and server side monitoring using LoadRunner 8.0
Technology: Windows 2000,JSP,EJB, WebLogic Server,LoadRunner 7.0
- Evaluated the system for performance testing and analyzed the non functional requirement.
- Designed and developed the performance test plan and estimation.
- Developed test scripts for the load test using LoadRunner (VUGen).
- Conducted End to End user Load Test with maximum 1000 users under different scenarios.
- Identified business Scenarios and created transaction traversal document.
- Executed Performance Testing using Load Runner 8.0
- Gathered client side statistics and server side statistics to do analysis
- Prepared performance test summary report
Technology: Windows 2000, Java, COBOL, C++, Oracle 9i, Sun Solaris 8,ASP.Net. TOAD, Cute FTP,WS FTPResponsibilities:
- Worked closely with Software Design Engineers and Program Managers to understand product requirements, functionality and design.
- Formalized test strategy, developed Test Plan and Test cases
- Used Load Runner 7.0 for performance testing
- Performed Backend testing by extensively using SQL queries and TOAD to verify the integrity of the database.
- Testing of Business Engines and Accounting Engines using shell scripts
- Involved in Test data preparation, Peer reviews and test case execution
- Performed Product customization testing for Confidential and Confidential .
- Defects were tracked, reviewed and analyzed
- Identified Software defects and reported them using TestDirector 7.6
- Automation testing using Street Proof a tool for web services testing
- Involved in Preparing Online Quality Management System(QMS)
Technology: Windows 2000,SQL Server 2000,Sharepoint Server 2000,ASP.NET, LoadRunner 7.0
- Understanding the Performance Testing requirements for the application
- Analyzed and evaluated the system for performance testing
- Developed test script, executed and collected test data using Load Runner 7.0
- Monitored server side resources for SQL Server2000 & IIS.
- Prepared executive performance test summary report