- Extensive Solution Engineering change management and testing/release experience, including leveraged automation testing, Integration, data consolidation, solution regression testing, performance, configuration and end - user test management.
- As the Lead Solutions Engineer, responsible for quality and release to production, including creation and release of standards and best practices Policies and Procedures.
- Led, mentored and managed top-performing Global teams (onshore/offshore) across solution’s project lifecycles.
- Demonstrated the ability to liaison between IT technical and business teams through strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills to ensure successful collaboration and support of business objectives.
- Big Data and Data Analytics
- Global Management Experience in Local and Offshore Teams
- Test Verification Requirements
- Mobile Testing (Perfecto)
- Vocal Advocate of Quality
- QA Testing Best Practices
- Outside-the-box thinker
- TOGAF and ISO Best Practices
- Cross team collaboration
- Performance/Load/Stress Testing - Scripting/Test Automation
- MSSQL, PostgreSQL & Oracle Databases and Reporting
Test Tools: Agile/SCRUM & lean methodologies Cucumber, RobotFramework, Intellij, IDE, FileZilla, LoadRunner, Quality Center 11.0, FitNesse, SilkTest, SilkPerformer, SOAtest 5.5.2, JMeter 3.0, DbVisualizer, TOAD, Ruby, Selenium 1.9, SopaUI 4.6, Blazemeter Rally, AppDynamics, Perfecto MobileOperating Systems: Macintosh 10.x. Windows 8-10, OS x/Unix
Databases: PostgreSQL 9.5, Oracle 9i, MSSQL 2000, 2005, MSSQL Analysis Services, Reporting Services
Tools: JIRA/Zephyr, Docker/Vagrant, VSEE, HipChat, BlueJeans, Confluence, VMware Workstation, ESX Server, Lab Manager, Microsoft Virtual Server, Visual SourceSafe, Perforce, Microsoft Visio and Project, PVCS, Rational Clear Quest, Jailer
Senior QA Engineer
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Provide instrumental oversight from project inception through completion, and take an active role during requirements/review meetings.
- Currently leading testing across multiple geographical locations
- Involved in performance execution using Blazemeter/JMeter for Liferay Portal applications
- Perform various kinds of testing including Integration, System, Regression, Functional testing, Screen navigation/GUI testing, Usability, Data Driven testing, Performance, Load and Stress testing, Network latency testing, Tool evaluation testing etc.
- Perform multi OS platform and cross-browser compatibility testing using IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari.
- API testing (REST /JSON), API mocking(SoapUI), Soap assertions, JSON parsing in SoapUI.
- Environment: JMeter, LoadRunner, MSSQL, Rally/Agile Central, Macintosh 10.x, Intellij IDEA, FileZilla, Git/GitHub, JSON, Jenkins, Blazemeter, Liferay Portal, AppDynamics
Senior QA Engineer
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Successfully created sub-set dataset from production for use in Dev/QA environment, as well as achieved reduced size of DB from 3+ TB to 4GB.
- Demonstrated leadership though clearly communicated test activities, escalation of problems, improvement opportunities and results in oral and written methods for a diverse audience, able to translate highly technical solutions to non-technical clients and teams.
- Contributed greatly to increases in code quality and productivity through his leadership and guidance in areas such as Test/Behavior Driven Development, Refactoring, Pair Programming (Extreme Programming/XP), and Agile Estimation and Planning.
- Worked closely with development and infrastructure teams on problem isolation and resolution.
- API testing (REST /JSON), API mocking(SoapUI), SoapUI assertions, JSON parsing in SoapUI.
Senior Solution Engineer/Application Lifecycle Management Coordinator
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Ensured tracking, break-fix and problem resolutions were handled in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner by working closely with development engineers, business analysts, and other QA team members to identify, report, and troubleshoot defects; verify.
- Managed client and information technology stakeholder relationships to collect and document detailed end-user workflow scenarios, test cases, test scripts and expected acceptance sign-off requirements.
- Worked closely with IT and business directors and VPs to manage product roadmap, release schedules, and annual planning budgets.
- Provided technical leadership and direction to project matrixed team members, ensuring appropriate coordination of activities and resources while increasing individual knowledge by providing training opportunities.
Senior QA Engineer and Solution Analyst
- Role required excellent communication skills, including team and business use-case listening skills, ability to paraphrase, balance participation, encourage creativity, and keep the group engaged; Provided quality assessments to Management and the Project team, with corrective actions, as needed.
- Successfully delivered quality software solutions, meeting PMO objectives and quality expectations.
Sr. Solution Engineer/Lead
Confidential, Denton, TX
- Served as an escalation point for the test team members, resolving the majority of the issues and acting as point of contact in QA for the products in their domain.
- Responsible for building a holistic test strategy, including open source automated testing tool recommendations.
- As Lead, activities included coaching and mentoring team members, ensuring team members were trained in the solution skills and tools used in testing, project lifecycle management, and other standardized methodologies.
Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
- Planned and monitored deliverables, including defined testing milestones, managed resources across multiple projects, set priorities, identified courses of action, provided detailed project plans, delegated tasks, identified people who could contribute to the solution of a problem and estimate time/resources for executing test plans
- Leveraged strong communication and presentation skills to deliver information on quality assurance practices to upper management and showed how a focus on quality is important to the company's success.
- Led a project team to establish a testing solution for a financial services SOA framework. Responsible for building all aspects of IT's testing strategies, which included functional testing and test case management.
Lead Solution Engineer
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Provided expertise and assistance in formulation of functional testing strategies for use by the UAT Team on new application functions and modules working closely with the Client Service Team for project releases.
- Formulated solution strategies, use- cases and QA Testing report, as well as creation and maintenance of the Solution Master Test Plan for designated project work.