- Highly motivated and accomplished IT professional with four - plus years of experience in Software Quality Assurance and has an extensive amount of experience working as a Test Data Analyst creating data models and generating historical data for manual and regression scenario.
- Well proficient in the Quality Assurance processes, business process and the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and has experience working with Waterfall, V-model, Agile model, RUP and ASAP methodologies.
- Experienced in working with many different automation testing tools, including iTKO LISA.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Well versed in designing and developing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenario and Test Scripts for Integration, Regression, Functional, BV, and BP Testing.
- Expertise in preparing Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts, Test Reports and Documentation for Automated Tests.
- Experienced in manual testing, backend testing, white box testing, & automation testing, black-box testing and gray-box testing.
- Proficient in Test Automation using HP Mercury Suite for ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, J2EE, XML applications in UNIX, LINUX and WINDOWS.
- Outstanding knowledge of automated tools as well as their management and maintenance includes Selenium RC, HP Service Test, Parasoft SOAtest, iTKO LISA, SoapUI and HP Quick Test Professional.
- Expert in test methodology and in automating and performing Regression, Integration, System, Build Verification, Functional, Business Process Testing (BPT), System, End to End, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Expertise in test data analysis, test data creation for multiple environment related to whole SDLC process.
- Extensiveexperience inqueries building, database (SQL Server, Oracle and IBMDB2) testing and VB Scripting.
- Extensive experience in SQL queries, developing stored procedures and complex codes.
- Strong in analytical, interpersonal and communication skills in both written and verbal.
Languages: Java, C, C++, VB.Net, SQL and PL/SQL
Testing Tools: Win Runner 8.2/9.2, Quick test professional 9.5, HP Service Test 9.53, Load runner 8.0, BAC, Mercury Quality center/Test Director, Rational Suite Performance Studio. Automated Regression Silk Test, Selenium RC, SOAtest, SoapUI, iTKO LISA, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, Microsoft Team Foundation Server
Markup Languages: HTML, XHTML, XML, DHTML
Methodologies: OOA/OOD, Unified Modeling Language (UML), Waterfall, Agile iterative methodologies.
UML Tools: Rational Rose, IBM RSD 7.5, Jude Professional
Databases: Oracle 10g, MySQL 5.0, MS SQL Server 2005, IBM DB2 UDB 8.1/7.2
Operating System: Windows NT/2000, Windows 95/98/2k/XP, UNIX (Sun Solaris, HP-UX, IBM AIX, Linux (Ubantu, RHEL4).
IDE s: Toad, SQL Developer, SQL * Plus, SQL Navigator, Rational Quest.
Architecture: OOP, SOA, Client/Server, Web Server/Application
Browsers: Netscape 4.72/4.73, IE 4.x, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0.
Infrastructure: Wiki, TWiki, XMLSpy
Source Control: CVS, Clearcase, SVN, Perforce
BUG Tracking: DDTS, Rational ClearQuest, Jira, BugZilla, Test Director 8.0
Software & Tools: MS Office Suite, MS Visio, MS Power Point, MS Share Point, MS Excel, Lotus Notes, Adobe Photoshop
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Worked closely with business analyst to understand the requirements to develop the test data for both functional and regression kintana’s, writing test strategies, helping test execution leads in test plans.
- Wrote complex SQL queries to develop test data to meet the business requirement.
- Actively participated in the business requirements analysis, HLS (High Level Scenario), AID/AD (Application Interface Design Documents) analysis / review meetings and wrote test cases as per the impact on the different applications.
- Responsible for creating test data sets for functional and regression scenario’s related to Client Customer Relational Database and replication scenarios for Data Transformation & Integration backend Application.
- Worked with Database Developers, DBA’s in creating test data for different kintana’s related to MPS (Member Profile System) and OMS (Order Management System).
- Executed test cases manually and reported defect
- Responsible for developing and analyzing test data and recommending business analysts for changes in business specifications.
- Generated test data for CCR-LDAP 1.0/2.0 related to eCDW and verify the data replication flow CCRR- DTI- CCR-LDAP.
- Executed CCR database backend scenario that receives subscriber and account information from the source system for wire-line, wireless, U-verse, and DSL for system and integration testing.
- The whole flow is tested in a NRT (Near Real Time) fashion which means request is received from the source system (MPS, OMS, eCDW, IMEI Trigger Platform, DTI -ETL) and its impact on the CCR Data Base.
- Executed the single sign on scenario that is central to the CCR which facilitated ATT client’s one sign in for multiple applications.
- Created the SQL test scripts, executed the test. Checked and validated the XML response elements for different inputs.
- Extensively utilized SQL Queries for finding test data and validating the response against the data base.
- Procedures in DTI for insert and update the DTI data bases and replication scenario for CCR and CCR-LDAP.
- Conducted test on different CSI interfaces like:
- IUCLP, IUCSP, IUCAP, UAPO, Add-Account, Inquire-DeviceDetails, Add-FemtoCellAttribute, ExecuteCredit-Check, Add-OrderEmail, Add-AffiliateDiscount, Add-CombinedBilling, Send-Sms, InquireAffiliateProductOfferingEligibility, Add-Note, Add-Payment, Add-PrepaidPayment, Add-Subscriber which are in fact a soap request sent to the CCR SP’s through the CSI java application.
- This is the virtualization of the client’s day to day activities and behavior. Created request XML compliant to the XSD and executed those scenarios with ITE (Integrated Testing Environment) tools and validated the response as per the test scenario.
- Worked with VRI application which is also virtualization of the client’s functionalities.
- This is web service application exposes ATT services to the external clients.
- ATT web service datacloud/WSDL is the hinge point for exposing the services.
- Created SOAP request, conducted test through the SOAP UI and validated the test results against the backend database.
- Utilized ITR to generate and execute LISA scripts to test SOAP 1.1/1.2 based CSI interfaces.
- Generated different LISA test suites to test various workflows related to the VRI WebService Calls.
- Utilized LISA based filters, Assertions, Data Sets in the CSI Functional test suites.
- Uploaded and executed the test cases/scripts into HP Quality Center 10.
Environment: Java 1.6, JMS Topic/Queue, SOAP 1.1/1.2, WSDL, SQL Server 2005/2008, Informatica(ETL), Windows XP, UNIX, HPQC 10, Rally tool, Sun Solaris 10, Tibco Based ESB, Junit, shell script, PL/SQL Developer, SQL Developer, GEMS Tool, WebService, SOA Architecture, iTKO LISA 5.0.22, Parasoft SOATest, XMLSpy, Eclipse-ITE, JMeter 2.4, Post xml, QC, Rational Clear Quest, SOAP UI, LDAP Browser, Informatica, ETL, VSTS, Telegence CSM, WebTrax.Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Involved in writing Test Plan for the testing effort of the IHA PC/Web based tool.
- Developed and executed Test Cases and Test Scripts based on the requirement documents and managed it using Quality Center.
- Conducted functionality testing manually for IHA features related to FIOS/DSL customers.
- Performed static testing, Unit testing, String testing, and Functional integration testing (FIT), System Integration testing (SIT) and Client Acceptance Testing (CAT).
- Developed SQL queries, functions, stored procedures and triggers to perform the backend testing of the data.
- Developed and execute SQL queries and scripts, provided test data strategies, addressed all aspects of the data needed for the test cases fortest execution.
- Conducted Back End Testing for HNM using QTP.
- Performed GUI Validation to verify new or modified GUI elements such as Screens, labels, options, dropdown lists, check box, and logos for IHA tool.
- Created baseline scripts for Regression testing in Quick Test Pro.
- Generated different LISA test suites to test various workflows related to the TEP WebService Calls.
- Responsible for creating mockup service calls for various TEP, HNM using iTKO LISA
- Tested SOAP 1.2 based Troubleshoot Engine Processing service which acts as interface between IHA deployed on Motive Server and HNM App.
- Performed Data-Driven Testing using parameterization in QTP using advanced Data Tables.
- Ensure entrance and exit criteria for the QA test phases are completed.
- Regularly met with team leads, other team members and developers to evaluate the project progress.
Environment: QTP 9.5, Quality Center 9.2, IBM DB2, MS Excel, Java/J2EE, WebServices, iTKO LISA4.6, SOAP UI, WSDL, XSD, Xquery, IHA,HNM, UNIX, Sun Solaris 10.