- Over 7 years of diverse experience in the field of Information Technology with emphasis on Quality Assurance.
- Experienced in User Interface Testing (Web and Client Windows), Black Box Testing involving Load Testing, Stress Testing, Data Driven Testing, Performance Testing, Regression Testing and Functionality Testing.
- Experienced in writing Test plans and Test cases
- Experienced in testing Client/Server, Multi - Tier, Desktop, Web Based applications, financial applications and Stand-Alone applications.
- Acquired reputation for determination to excel and hard work in all undertakings
Platforms: Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP.
Database: MS SQL
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, and Java Script.
Front End Tools: Edit Plus, Visual Basic, MS Front Page.
Testing Tools: Quality Center, QTP, Winrunner
Defect Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center, Rational ClearDDTS.
Browser: Internet Explorer, Fire Fox, Google Chrome.
Languages: C Language, SQL.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Involved in developing test plans, test scripts for manual and automated testing for the application.
- Performed manual testing prior to automated testing on the application
- Backend Testing was done executing SQL statements
- Performed Positive testing both manually and automatically.
- Developed test cases and scripts for Functionality, Security and Recovery Testing
- Interfaced with developers to resolve technical issues and investigated software faults
- Performed execution of test cases to verify the expected results
- Involved in Configuration testing
- Performed GUI, Functionality Testing and Regression testing using WinRunner
- Performed performance, stress and load testing.
- Using Hp Quality Center defects were tracked analyzed and documented.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Analyzed the system requirement specifications.
- Developed Test Plan and Test Cases to cover overall quality assurance testing.
- Interacted with end users to obtain specific system requirements.
- Testing included both manual testing and running automated scripts.
- Involved in automation of the test cases using QC.
- Customizing the Test Cases in accordance to User Specifications
- Conducted Unit Testing, System Testing, Functionality Testing, Configuration Testing and Black Box Testing.
- Responsible for maintaining Test Matrix.
- Used HP Quality Center for bug reporting and tracking.
- Directly interfaced with developers to resolve technical issues and speed up the communication.
- Gathering specifications and requirements from development personnel prior to System Testing
- Prepared Test Plans. Some of the big features include automated report delivery to Iron Mountain and selective eject of tapes for StorageTek’s ACS robotic libraries.
- Involved in writing test cases for manual and automated testing.
- Performed testing beyond feature level and ensured that there no regressions.
- Performed testing across multiple OS’es to ensure compatibility.
- Used Clear DDTS for bug filing and followed the complete life cycle of a ticket, to make sure that there are no regressions.
- Worked closely with engineering team to discuss and understand design and implementation of features. Worked with dev team closely in getting the bugs fixed. Helped development team in creating the reproduction environments.
- Also helped the Documentation team in finalizing the documentation for the product. Provided reviews and provided documentation team with the various screenshots that are required.