- QA Software Tester with 3+ years of experience in all phases of Manual and Automation Testing.
- Excellent understanding of SDLC, STLC and Test Methodologies from project definition to post - deployment documentation.
- Experienced in Smoke Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing and UAT.
- Extensive experience in automation testing using Selenium Web driver.
- Experienced in writing Test cases, Test plans, designing Test procedures and creating Bug reports.
- Wrote and executed complex SQL queries to validate and verify dataset.
- Experience in setting up and carrying out browser compatibility testing environment with different web browsers and versions of Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome on different OS like Windows and MAC.
- Working experience with defect tracking tools like Jira and Bugzilla.
- Actively participated in SCRUM and SPRINT meetings, managing product backlog, removing obstacles to progress, re-allocating resources where necessary, prioritizing and review milestones and accomplishments.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adjust to change priorities.
- Experienced in identifying gaps in current process and tools and suggest new ways to improve them.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Platforms: Windows 10/8/7, Mac OS, iOS, Android
Test Automation: Selenium Web Driver, Eclipse
Networking: TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP
Virtualization: VMware Player, Oracle VirtualBox
Bug Tracking: Bugzilla
Software QA Tester
- Reviewed of Documents like Software Requirement Specification, Rapid Design Document, High Level Design, Detail Design Document, Acceptance Test Cases, Integration Test Cases, Unit Test Cases.
- Performed Cross Browser testing using Selenium in Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari web browsers.
- Participated in daily standup meetings, created reports as needed by the QA lead.
- Interacted with Developers to follow up on Defects and Issues. Retested AUT after code release.
- Used JIRA to log Defects and close out defects.
- Performed Regression Testing at various phases of development life cycle for impacted existing functionality.
- Performed database validation using SQL queries.
- Worked on Agile (SCRUM) Methodology and used JIRA for defect tracking. Worked in conjunction with manual testing QA team to convert manual test cases to automation.
- Worked closely with other team members to create Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Performed GUI, Functional, Positive, Negative, Regression Testing.
- Developed Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and Test Summary Report (TSR).
- Worked with the QA team for requirement analysis, test strategy and test plan creation.
- Involved in analyzing the Business Requirements Documents and Functional Design Documents.
- Developed Test Plan, Test cases and Test Scripts.
- Record scripts with Selenium IDE.
- Involved in writing and implementation of Test cases for various modules using.
- Involved in Functional, Regression, Integration, System Testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Manual testing for checking the flow of the application Functionality, Positive and Negative testing.
- Developed complex SQL queries to performed back-end testing in MS SQL Server.
- Interacted with developers and other QA Engineers to address quality problems.
- Tracked and Reported software defects and interacted with developers to resolve technical issues.
- Experience with Defect Reporting, Tracking and Resolution capabilities.
- Reviewed and analyzed user requirements, participated in Verification, Validation and acceptance testing for developed software.
- Performed Defect Reporting and Tracking using Bugzilla.
- Managed the day to day mobile testing activities and workloads for multiple Remote teams for iOS and Android OS, insured that QA functions are compliant with all required company and industry regulations.
- Managed the document control system including creation and records as required.
- Provided coaching and mentorship to the QA Team, ensuring appropriate levels of accountability for quality decisions and communicated closely with Team Leads and QA Manager.
- Estimated, prioritized, planed and coordinated mobile testing activities.
- Participated in data collection that was provided by QA Team.