- Experience of testing web and mobile application in Agile process
- Knowledge and understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and QA methodology
- Background and professional experience in Marketing
- Develop Test Cases based on Technical Specification Analysis
- Proficient in software issues identification and documentation
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to operate in a fast - paced, highly dynamic environment
- Formal training in Software QA/Testing (black box manual and automated)
- Self-motivated, quick learner and determined to learn new technologies in short timeframe
- Software QA Career minded. Passion for software quality.
- US Employment Authorized
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
Platforms: Windows8/ 7/Vista/XP/Mac
Mobile Platforms: Windows Phone, iOS, Android OS
Programming: HTML, CSS, SQL, Python
Database: Oracle, MySQL
Test Automation: Selenium/Webdriver
Web Testing Tools: Firebug, XPath, DOM Inspector, RegEx Tester
Networking: TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, Internet, Intranet
Bug Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla
Browsers: MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
Applications: MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite
Confidential , Mountain View, CA
Quality Assurance and Content Specialist
- Mobile application testing ( Android)
- Defining, writing and executing test cases based on project requirements
- Opening, reviewing and tracking defects
- Localization and internationalization testing
- Testing is done in UNIX related tools
- Participate in day-to-day operations supporting Confidential .
- Perform a wide variety reviews and taking action on violating publishers.
- Navigate, search and download apps from Confidential by using or supporting Android-based apps.
- Refine tools and processes around abuse prevention activities and maintained documentation accordingly.
- Use multilingual abilities (Russian/English) to translate and interpret Confidential content to support policies and procedures.
- Working closely with development teams, to identify and understand key features and their underlying functionality.
- Thriving in a collaborative environment and clearly communicated across the team.
Software QA Validation Engineer
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Android devices testing/validation
- Execute test plans, test cases.
- Utilize adb commands to take logs. Analyze logs to identify errors.
- Testing is done in Linux environment.
- Make software defects reproducible and enter them into bug tracking system.
- Operate automated tests with Python/Shell scripts and application-specific test automation tools
- Work with groups such as Product Management, Technical Project Management and User Experience Design to understand customer usage models and develop test cases that approximate real-world environments.
Language Content Analyst
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
- Quality Control: Review and curate iTunes ebook media content to ensure compliance with Confidential quality standards and customer expectations.
- Collaborate with content providers to troubleshoot and resolve production and content-related issues.
- Support the launch of bookstores in specific countries by providing support.
- Verify and correct metadata on books content that is imported into Confidential 's internal database
- Troubleshooting display of books content visible in online bookstores
Software QA Consultant
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Provided usability testing of Confidential Kindle devices
- Executed existing test cases and modified them when needed
- Communicated with participants and QA Team members to identify and resolve issues
- Reported software defects and verified them fixed in new releases
Software QA Consultant
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Tested web application created for management and administration of educational institutions all within the web browser offering an easy way for creating and managing courses and programs, setting up timetables, tracking grades, monitoring programs hours, schedules etc.
- Followed an Agile software testing process with regular QA meetings to discuss major features of the application, test cases to execute, etc.
- Reviewed Business Requirements, IT Design documents and prepared Test Cases for major functional modules
- Performed GUI, functionality, and usability testing
- Executed end-to-end workflow of student enrollment process including creating groups and assigning students to courses, etc.
- Performed security testing (IP addresses, checking cookies, multiple user sessions, etc.)
- Performed browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) and platform (Windows 7/Vista/ XP) compatibility testing in virtual machine environment
- Researched and reported software defects and logged them into JIRA defect tracking tool
- Created and executed test automation suites using Selenium/Webdriver
- Verified test results against back end data via “dbForge Studio Express for MySQL” (SQL Editor)
- Analyzed market situation to develop marketing objectives, procurement schemes
- Analyzed data for effective use in forecasting
- Supervised the creation of advertising campaigns
- Worked with cross functional teams and external suppliers
- Managed documentation via ERP software 1C Enterprise