- Around 7 years of experience in Information Technology mainly emphasis in Quality Assurance of client/server and web - based applications on Windows.
- Extensive experience working in Health Care and Finance applications.
- Expertise in preparing Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Summary Reports, Test Cases and Test Scripts, Test Procedure based on the User Requirement Document, System Requirement documents, and functional Requirement documents.
- Hand on e xperience in Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM).
- Excellent understanding of various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile (Scrum) and Selenium.
- Experience in using the automated testing tools HP LoadRunner, QTP, Test Director/Quality Center, WinRunner, Rational Test Manager and Silk.
- Experience in coordinating and mentoring offshore and onsite QA.
- Experience in setting up the test environment, installations and configuration.
- Performed test designs and scenarios, actual software testing using Mainframe Operations
- Expertise in Manual and Automated testing of various Web based applications.
- Created Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Procedures and Test Script.
- Experience in designing/developing applications using Java, JSP, and HTML
- Gathered business process requirements and utilize Salesforce functionality to automate and achieve those objectives.
- Proficiency in C# programming with development of Window Form Application .
- Extensive experience with Software Quality Assurance Testing on GUI based Client-Server & Web Based applications, ETL, Web Services.
- Worked on Web Services Testing using SOAP UI 4.0/3.0
- Profound knowledge of web services testing using Service Oriented Architecture tools SOAP UI.
- Tested online applications for browser compatibility, System Integration, performance, functionality, Design verification and Validation (DVT) and stress Actively involved in various phases of testing life cycle such as functional, including Web page design, creation and maintenance, white box, black box, regression and Integration, system testing, UAT, Load/Performance testing.
- Created and deployed several Custom Reports using Salesforce.com platform.
- Excellent in automation frame work implementation and Business process testing (BPT).
- Provide Salesforce best practices and customizations with regard to SDLC
- Experienced in creating Requirement Traceability Matrix to ensure comprehensive test coverage of requirements.
- Knowledge of Defect/Bug tracking system with the use of tools like HP Quality Center
- Tested various applications developed based on C, C++, Python, Share Point, Java/J2EE, ASP.Net, Web sphere/Vignette portals and Adobe Flex.
- Extensive experience in C# programming for C# automation/Performancetesting in Visual Studio Ultimate.
- Experience in programming with C# and VB Script.
- Leverage knowledge of object-oriented programming to help validate, verify, communicate and resolve software issues
- Diligent worker, self-starter, consistent performer, exceptionally well organized, adaptable to work both as a team member as well as independently.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), agile methodologies.
- Experience in QTP for Automation of Functional and Regression Testing.
- Experience in a client/server environment on a Windows hardware platform.
- Experience in writing UAT Test Plans/Test Cases and ICD-10.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organization, presentation and communication skills.
- Experienced in Advanced metering infrastructure (AMI)
- Experienced in Unix environment.
- Experienced Developer with exceptionally good in Unix Shell Scripting
- Worked with Developers, Business Analyst and Project manager to test and document new product and new product enhancements.
- Exceptional analytical, trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Analytical, Decision-Making and Organizational Skills coupled with good co-ordination, communication and interpersonal skills describing a committed Team Player with an ability to handle/organize multiple projects simultaneously
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/NT, MS-DOS
RDBMS/ Databases: Oracle 9i/11g, SQL Server, My SQL, DB2, MS-Access, Unix
Programming Languages: C++, Java, C #, .Net, Share Point, SQL, Adobe Flex
Scripting Languages: Java Script, VB Script, Unix Shell scripting
Software Testing Tools: Win Runner, Quick Test Pro(10.0),Quality Center, Selenium, LoadRunner 9.10
Servers: Apache server, Web Sphere Portal Server, Tomcat, Web logic 9.2,Vignette Portal Server
Protocols: TCP/IP, FTP, UDP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, SOAP
Internet Technologies: HTML, XML, ASP, and Adobe Flex.
Defect Tracking Tools: QTP, Rational Clear Quest, Bugzilla, Quality Center
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Contribute to Sprint Planning, Sprint releases, Product Backlog discussions, Scrum status (Agile development)
- Experienced in Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM).
- Coordinated in the preparation of Test Plan/ Test Strategy for the application after careful analysis of requirements and specifications
- Performed Sanity testing, Integration testing, End-to-End testing, Functional testing, System testing and User Acceptance Testing(UAT)
- Created and executed detail functional test cases based on the business requirements
- Managed integrated functionality, usability, reliability, performance and support requirements of a system.
- Prioritizes and routes tasks based on the business rules your staff defines using Facets Work flow application.
- Experience in writing test cases for the Facets applications
- System Backup/Restore both in LINUX and Windows Platforms
- Expertise in implementing software RAID using Linux
- Created performance testing environment and installed all the necessary components of LoadRunner on the remote machines
- Designed scenarios for Performance Testing, Generating scripts and handling Correlation as well as parameterization using Loadrunner
- Created and executed test cases based on the Business Rules and Interfaces
- Assists in developing training documentation and proactive identification of additional documentation needs.
- Conducted manual testing on each new build of the application under test and regression testing on fixes
- Performed Black box and White Box testing.
- Developed ANT build files for maintaining test automation builds & Java based library to read test data from XML & Properties files using Selenium.
- Performed white box testing (Functions, Procedures, Triggers, Packages)
- Mapped system requirements with Test Cases, manually executed test cases in QC, ensured traceability of Test Cases back to the Business Requirements using Quality Center
- I managed the offshore team who built Business Process Tests (BPT) using HP QuickTest Pro and Quality Center.Webservices
- Implemented HP's leading edge Business Process Testing (BPT) module for driving test automation
- Performed manual and automated test procedures for functional testing of Web services using SOAP UI 2.5.
- Involved in Testing Web Services using SOAP UI.
- Used SOAP UI, WebLogic ANT task to test Web Services running on WebLogic Server.
- Coordinated very closely with the developers and Design teams regarding the functionalities and defects.
- Provided an automated two-way communication using AMI
- Developed UNIX shells/scripts to support and maintain the implementation.
- Performed defect process flow in Quality Center
- Used Quality Center as a repository for Test Cases and for Defect Tracking
- Involved in UnitTesting using C#.
- Executed SQL Queries to check the data table updates after test execution
- Responsible for complete manual testing of Application under Test (AUT)
- Ensure offshore testing team has test environments for the execution activities
- Mentoring the team as appropriate during the project and motivating to achieve the results
- Helped the automation testing team in creating automated scenarios for functional and GUI testing
- Identified the Test Cases to be automated and generated the automated scripts using QTP
- Executed automated Test Scripts to perform Functional Testing and Regression Testing using Quick Test Pro (QTP) and Selenium.
- Testing Flex/Flash Applications Using Selenium
- Used Selenium IDE for Open source web testing
- Worked extensively on Quick Test Professional, created Master scripts and modified scripts in expert mode for web applications.
- Extensive experience in testing Web, backend and JAVA/ based applications with Hexawise.
- Experience designing and developing custom test automation frameworks
- Conucted test on Object-oriented testing software using object-oriented methodology.
- Systematic method and guidance to perform OO testing and maintenance
- Created and executed functional test cases based on functional Design document.
- Run SQL queries and store procedures for data base testing for the verification of results retrieved
- Involved in Interface Testing to check whether individual modules are communicating properly one among the other as per the specifications
- Document problem tickets and ensure appropriate follow through to resolution.
- Prepared of Test closure documents for major releases.
- Generated the reports in QC on weekly bases and Submitted the Test plan amd Execution reports
Environment: Windows XP, Quality Center, QTP, LoadRunner 9.10,AMI,SQL Server 2008, Unix Shell Scripting,Java, Web services, SOAP 2.5,C#, Object oriented Programming, Selenium.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Used to write Test cases for Gifts and Entertainment submission form, Missing Documents report and Conflict of interest reports.
- Execution of test scenarios, analyzing the actual results against the expected results and creation of test data.
- Performed UAT Testing and interacted with Business people.
- Designed and developed programs to interact with Unix Shell Scripts.
- Worked with Business Analysts and other project team members to verify functional, business processes and/or user requirement to ensure thorough testing of application-under-test.
- Used QTP for Automation Testing Throughout the project life cycle.
- Taking backup on Linux server using rsync and tar.
- Performed descriptive programming and Business Process Testing BPT(Bussiness Process Testing) using QTP
- Tracked outstanding defect reports and documented resolution after successful testing.
- Performed functional testing of all components.
- Mentored QA Engineer on developing Selenium test scripts using C#.
- Wrote user defined functions in Quick Test Pro and selenium.
- Web testing, database testing, GUI testing, end to end testing, production assurance, System testing, functionality, Regression and User Acceptance testing(UAT) were performed as a part of different quality activities such as bug tracking and control.
- Worked on Agile Methodology for Testing the CGR application.
- Woked as backend Web testing on JAVA based applications with Hexawise.
- Involved in manual testing of Portal applications which renders the Business Objects reports such as Missing Documents report/Conflict of interest report.
Environment: JAVA, JSP, Portlets, SQL, QTP (9.2), VB Script, C#, QC (Quality Center), Hexawise,Agile Methodology. Unix
Confidential, Canton, MI
- Reviewed all the application documents and created test plan.
- Created test cases to perform Functional and Regression Testing.
- Performed manual testing using the test cases developed and reported to developers using Quality Center.
- Used QTP for Automation of Functional and Regression Testing Throughout the project life cycle.
- Wrote user defined functions in Quick Test Pro and Selenium.
- Performed extensive database testing to verify the results generated by the batch applications.
- Wrote many SQL queries using SQL query analyzer to query the data base tables for correct entries.
- Used Quality Center to prepare Test cases, procedures and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTMS).
- Performed Web testing, database testing, GUI testing, end to end testing, production assurance, System testing, functionality, Regression and User Acceptance testing (UAT) as a part of different quality activities such as bug tracking and control.
- Experienced in DB application testing by using SQL.
- Worked on SDLC methodology for testing Insurance application.
- Involved in converting Manual Test Cases into Automated Test Scripts by using Mercury Quick Test Pro (QTP).
- Involved in Execution of UAT Test Cases.
Environment: JAVA, JSP, Portlets, SQL, QTP (9.2), VB Script, QC (Quality Center) Selenium.
Confidential, Cary, NC
- Involved in writing test scenarios and test cases for manual testing
- Created and executed Functional and System Test cases manually
- Performed GUI, Functionality, Regression Testing
- Identified Test scenarios and performed Functional Testing on Launcher and GDE
- Bug Reporting or Defect tracking using Quality Center
- Understanding SUT, performed Ad-hoc testing before doing the formal testing and documented the defects
- Written and executed the functional and regression tests
- Actively involved in the daily testing status meeting in which the defects identified were discussed
- Used QTP for Automation Testing.
- Performed regression testing, identified software errors and interacted with developers to resolve extensively used Unix commands.
- Provided the management with Test Metrics, reports, timelines and schedules as necessary and participated in the design walkthroughs and meetings
- Analyzed test results from a technical standpoint and isolate defects prior to escalating to the development team for resolution
- Track test coverage and other metrics contribute to the continuous advancement of current QA processes and maintain repeatable processes
- Work closely with the development team to develop automated and manual testing strategies
- Reports significant defects and tracks all defects and project issues
Environment: Windows XP, MS Excel, MS Word, Quality Center, Unix, .Net, Manual Testing and QTP.