- Computer Skills
- Word Processing
- MS Office
- Appointment Management
- Office Management
- Call Screening
- Itinerary Management
- Expense Reporting
- Client Relations
- Event Coordination
- Staff Supervision
- Database Management
- Travel Arrangements
- Organizational Management
- Transaction Processing
Highly qualified and professional Administrative Assistant with more than nine years experience in the financial and pharmaceutical industries. Leverage finely honed interpersonal and time management skills to successfully streamline workflow productivity to achieve the goals and objectives of executive staff. Energetic and detail-oriented with a genuine passion for business administration and a well-rounded background in supporting a progressive organization in optimizing internal support performance.
- Provided comprehensive support for the Vice President, Account Executive and all levels of management; excel at scheduling meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, expediting expense reports and managing all essential tasks
- Proven track record of completing tasks and projects in a timely manner
- Successfully maintained administrative and office procedures
- Excellent organization, communication and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Lotus Notes, Concur; type 45-50 wpm with complete accuracy
- Bilingual - Spanish (read, write and speak)
Confidential, Roseland, New Jersey 3/04-5/11 Senior Administrative Assistant, 1/11-5/11 Provided administrative support to the Vice President and Account Executive of the Office of Servicemembers; Group Life Insurance and staff
- Managed calendars for the Vice President and Account Executive and secured travel arrangements both domestic and international.
- Prepared PowerPoint presentations for senior management.
- Processed extensive amounts of expense reports for the Vice President and Account Executive in an efficient manner.
- Cut expenses by recycling old supplies.
- Created a filing system for outdated marketing materials for audit purposes.
Administrative Associate (Confidential), 12/08-12/10 Provided support for office staff.
- Updated Service members; personal data in a timely manner.
- Reviewed microfilm data for service members to determine accuracy of beneficiary information.
- Streamlined Return Mail process by taking action to perform relevant functions internally rather than send to a satellite office.
Enrollment Associate, 3/08-12/08 Completed assigned enrollment requests in a timely manner. Effectively responded to customer requests and inquiries.
- Prepared and assembled enrollment kits for prospective clients and updated database of completed kits accordingly.
- Saved the company a substantial amount of money by taking initiative and personally translating English enrollment kits to Spanish rather than utilizing an outside source.
Senior Request for Proposal Associate, 3/05-3/08 Proofread questionnaires, bid specifications and proposal requirements.
- Analyzed and gathered relevant data to populate online questionnaire.
- Prepared compliance/contract top sheet and completed binder checklist and submitted to appropriate business area in a timely manner.
Sales Support Associate/Administrative Assistant (temporary), 3/04-3/05 Supported an entire team of sales managers and staff
- Prepared marketing materials for various companies and composed letters, memos, charts, graphs and presentations.
- Assisted sales managers with various ad hoc projects.
Confidential, Roseland, New Jersey 10/98-12/03 Senior Administrative Assistant Supported head of clinical research and five clinical research scientists
- Prepared and composed letters, memos, charts, graphs and presentations; scheduled and coordinated meetings.
- Coordinated domestic and international travel and ensured expense reports were completed in a timely manner.
- Mentored a group of five Administrative Assistants.
Confidential, Totowa, New Jersey 3/97-11/97 PC Application Specialist Provided administrative support to a staff of 20
- Prepared and composed letters, memos, charts, graphs and presentations.
- Trained staff of 10 people on various software packages, i.e., Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Confidential, Oradell, New Jersey 3/96-3/97 Accounting Clerk/Accounts Payable Processor Provided fundamental support to company and clients.
- Oversaw a variety of administrative functions and processed invoices from various clients.
- Accurately inputted company stock figures into Excel spreadsheet; cut and printed checks upon invoice approval.
COMPUTER LEARNING CENTER Associates Degree in Microcomputer Business Applications