Highly motivated systems software consultant experienced with insurance databases and data analysis. Experience includes troubleshooting, training, updating databases, client support and collaboration with programmers and project teams to generate design specifications for implementing new systems and changes to existing systems.EFFICIENCY & COST SAVINGS PROJECTS
- Developed documentation and provided training for mainframe batch report selection. This outlined the process in which the user would select and schedule jobs to produce client reports on a regular schedule or on an as needed basis.
- Integrated batch report software with date prompt software and trained colleagues on new processes. This eliminated duplication of effort in the report process.
- Created efficiencies by implementing new technologies to update and process electronic batch report documentation.
- Validated cost savings project for weekly client processes that generated a 2100% improvement in turn around time.
- Developed Excel macros to create an 80% reduction in time spent on weekly client report production.
- Designed, tested, and implemented a disaster recovery process for client reporting.
- Collaborated with programmers to update the process of making mass updates to client databases. This resulted in a 200% improvement in turn around time.
- Interfaced with clients to provide problem solving regarding data, products, reporting, and their in-house ad-hoc reporting system.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Project, Power Point, MS Mail, Scheduler +, Microsoft Outlook, Visio, MS Access, Lotus, Word Perfect, Harvard Graphics, Fax Utility, WinZip, DOS, IBM compatible personal computers, LAN systems, AS/400 mid-range computer, IBM Mainframe, Condor, TSO, Relational databases
- Extensive knowledge of Corporate Systems’ proprietary products
- Business Intelligence software and ad-hoc reporting
- Product phone training, report creation, maintenance, & security updates
- Online reporting tools, Batch reporting set up & requesting
- Data conversion experience
November 2009 - Current
Confidential, Amarillo, TX
March 2002 November 2009
Confidential, Amarillo, TX
October 1996 March 2002
Senior Product Specialist
Bachelor of Arts
- Beginning & Intermediate LOTUS
- Consumer Protection and the Claims Adjuster
- Access 97
- HIPAA legislation
- Advanced Excel
- CSKNet internet ad hoc reporting software
- Business Objects & CS KNOWLEDGE ad hoc reporting software
- Pictorial Learning Program in Workers Compensation Coverage
- ClaimSuite eClaims products access client database via internet
- CS internal tools: Work Order, Client Information, PDS, Time Tracker, Quality Review