Systems Administrator, Network and Computer Systems Administrator, Network Systems and Data Communications Analyst, Computer Security Specialist, Computer Systems Analyst, Computer Support Specialist, Computer Hardware Engineer, Account Manager, Project Manager, Software Trainer, Account Executive, Technical Support Analyst, Technical Support Specialist, Exchange Administrator, Network Support Specialist, Information Security Analyst, NT Administrator, Windows Administrator, Server Administrator, Customer Service Specialist, Desktop Support Specialist, IT Specialist, Network Administrator, Systems Engineer, Network Specialist, PC Analyst, Documentation Specialist
Active Directory, MS 2003, 2000, XP, NT, Netware 4.x, Blackberry Enterprise Server,
Fenestrea Server, Citrix, Veritas Netbackup, TCP/IP, Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5/2000/2003/2007, Strong understanding of OS and network security weaknesses, vulnerabilities, and remediation, knowledge of Project Management principles, Microsoft Office Suite, SQL 2005, VISIO, Vista, Sharepoint, and Unix
Microsoft Certified Professional
Confidential, 07/2000 – 03/2009 Atlanta, GA
Security Solutions Team /Infrastructure Analyst/ Sys Admin (MS Exchange/Microsoft Server/Faxination/BES);Systems Admin/Account Management ( BBS, BAPCO, and BSLD affiliates);
• Maintained and administered computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations
• Trained users and promoted security awareness to ensure system security and to improve server and network efficiency
• Configured, monitored, and maintained email system
• Backed up and restored files
• Monitored network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and determined where changes needed to be made
• Monitored use of data files and regulated access to safeguard information in computer files
• Documented and maintained system instructions and process procedures
• Provided technical guidance and support for the troubleshooting of systems
• Ensured assigned projects were completed on time, within budget and of quality
• Identified system data, hardware, or software components required to meet user needs
• Supported HP Proliant servers
Confidential, 11/2005 – 10/2008 Atlanta, GA
Operations Services/ Project Administrator
• Was responsible for projects from requirements gathering to close-out phases
• Kept senior management apprised of progress
• Ensured clients and vendors were satisfied per our service agreements
• Was responsible for training new employees and interns on existingprojects
• Assisted in developing project plans and scope
• Ensured projects were completed on time, of quality and within budget
• Managed multiple projects simultaneously
• Adopted PMBOK and PMI principles of project management
Confidential, 11/98 - 07/2000Atlanta, GA
IT Department /NT Desktop and Server Administrator:
• Created and maintained user and group accounts to ensure that each user can log on to the network and access necessary resources.
• Set up local and network printers and troubleshot common printing problems to ensure that users can connect to and use printer resources easily.
• Assisted in the planning, implementation, and enforcement of security policies for protecting data and shared network resources, including folders, files, and printers.
• Developed training manuals and procedures and trained users in the proper use of hardware and
• Provided extensive support to 100+ users running Windows NT workstation (including problem identification and resolution of network and e-mail issues).
• Workstation and server configuration (DHCP, WINS database, IP mgt, etc.) and upgrades.
• Assisted with managing project timelines and deliverables to ensure projects were completed on time,
within budget and with high quality
• Software and hardware installations (Compaq Proliant 5000/1600/3000s servers, Compaq Deskpros, Compaq Armada, MS OFFICE 97, Netscape.