Administrative Assistant/Office Support
Seeking a position to provide professional Administrative Assistant Detail-oriented, self-motivated, team player, works well under pressure and meets deadlines extremely reliable and dependable, loyal and dedicated; honest and trustworthy. Flexible and adaptable with a willingness and eager to learn
QuickBooks • MS Word ? MS Excel ? MS PowerPoint ? Word Perfect ? Outlook Express ? Data Entry 6700 GKS • Adobe PhotoShop CS2 • Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 • Desktop Publishing • HTML ? INM-LAN • Operating Systems, XP • Computer Diagnostic (troubleshooting) Hardware/Software •Computer Maintenance • Internet Proficient • Type 55 wpm; Bilingual: English/Bengali
Confidential,Wayne, NJ 2011-2012
- Provide administrative support to the Visual Merchandising Manager with direct reports with a demonstrated ability to improvise, improve procedures, and meet demanding deadlines.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using Microsoft office
- Established and maintain electronic records management system for all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filling.
- Manage capital purchases, direct vendor relations, generate and maintain equipment tracking records.
- Sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages.
Confidential,Wayne, NJ 2007-2010
Merchandise Customer Assistant/Inventory Control/Data Entry Clerk
- Data Entry of marketing and Sales
- Typed documents for employers and area supervisor
- Created spreadsheets to enter and track customers and numerical order data.
- Data Entry of reports, production items, shipping, and inventory
- Provided excellent customer service; i.e., addressed and resolved issues, concerns, inquiries and processed customer special orders (online)
Confidential,Paterson, NJ 2006-2007
- Performed diagnostic functions on Apple and Windows computers for the Paterson School district; identified complex issues and made recommendations
- Repaired, upgraded software and hardware, cleaned and refurbished older units, removed old equipment and replaced with latest hardware
Diploma- Microsoft Office Specialist III