I am seeking a full-time position in the field of Software Development.Technical skills
- Proficient in: IBM Assembler, Cobol, Fortran, CICS Command & Macro Level, Visual Basic, VBA
- Familiar with: C/C++, C#
Software & Technologies
- Database: Microsoft Access
- Platforms: Z/OS, MVS, VS1, VM, Microsoft Windows
- Other: C.I.C.S., OS/JCL, OS Utilities, Microsoft Visual Studio, EXCEL
Confidential 2005 - Present
Confidential, Mitchells, Virginia
- Developed MS EXCEL applications utilizing VBA for DELCO/REMY at their starter remanufacturing plant at Coffeewood Correctional Center
- Developed large number of MS EXCEL applications utilizing VBA to aid classrooms and security
- Senior Developer responsible for design/development/maintenance of The Monitor for CICS (TMON).
- Provided consulting services specializing in C.I.C.S. to SAGE, located in Rockville, Maryland
- Provided consulting services specializing in C.I.C.S. to Results Data Center in Chevy Chase, Maryland
- Provided consulting services specializing in C.I.C.S. to Howard University, located in Washington, D.C.
- Provided consulting services specializing in C.I.C.S. to D.C. Share Data Center, located in Washington, D.C.
- Senior Systems Programmer responsible for Operating System, C.I.C.S., and programmer support
Certified Fluid Power Electronic Controls Specialist 2007-2011
Certified Fluid Power Hydraulic Specialist
Certified Fluid Power Pneumatic Specialist
Career Studies Certificate in Cisco Networking 2004
M.S., Information Systems Technology 1988
Honor Graduate in programming curriculum 1976
B.S., Biology 1975