- Having 2.6+ Years of total experience in the area of ERP - on Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional.
- Expertise in User permissions Group, Solve Function Problems, Tables, Forms, Reports
- Experts in End User work for All Modules.
- Proficient in Axapta such as Basic Administration, Account Payable, & Receivable Module ,Trade & Logistic and Production
- An excellent team player with highly favorable interpersonal, multitasking,
- Communication skills with hardworking, fast learning and prioritizing Capabilities.
- Ability to bring in innovative solutions to address customers’ issues, problems and business process requirements.
- Strong ability to quickly see how customer process requirements can be addressed using Dynamics AX base functionality and where development will be required.
- Working as Microsoft Dynamics AX IT Admin for†Confidential†from†January 2012 to Till date.
- Worked as Application Developer for†Confidential†from†May 2010 to December 2011.
- ERP Applications : Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009,
- Languages : X++ (Dynamics AX), C, C++.
- Operating System: Windows-98/2000/XP
- Development Tools :Morph X (Axapta).
- Database :SQL 2008
Project Summary 1 :
Project : Administration Modules, Accounts payable & Receivable.
Duration : Jan 2012 To Still date†
Platform :Microsoft Dynamics Ax 2009
The objective of the project is to develop a Confidential on Dynamics Ax 2009 for the cluster of Manufactory industries and supporting industries to fit to their environment in the best way possible. Has been assigned to all the teams Accounts payable and Receivable ,General Ledger ,Bank , Production, service (Customized from Project Module), Basic Administration Modules in the Dynamics Ax2009.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Customized and modified Forms and Reports as per the client requirement.
- Implemented Number sequence for customized forms.
- Understanding of client requirements.
- Developing Tables , Forms.
- Single point of Contact with Software Team.
- Creation of user in Windows Server and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Access Right and Record Level Security.
- Monitoring servers Domain, Terminal, Application and Database.
- Training the end users in the functional areas of all modules.
- Coordinating team members and end users in solving complex issues exported.
Project Summary 2:
Project : Production†
Duration : May 2010 to Dec 2011.
Client : Confidential
Platform : Dynamics AX 2009 .
Report specification is to used for the creation of a product structure cost report in the AX Environment, suitable for use by all manufacturing entities. Report need to be generate base on the user input parameters as (Item Number Range (From date- -End date), BOM Level).Report should be displayed with following entities item number, Item description, BomLevels, Material cost levels, labor Cost levels(this level, lower level unit total). In standard the delivery of a sales order items is based upon the address of sales order, but the client wanted to deliver the different items to different places. For this I added functionality of address columns to every item in sales line. Based on trade agreements when sales line is created, automatically the supplementary items of the created sales line items will be created in sales line. My customer needs various tables and fields added to item form for both reporting and system processes requirements.†
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Customization of the Inventory cycle according to customer requirements.
- Development of Add-On functionality as per the requirement so as to remove the gaps between the client’s business process and Axapta
- Reports modified as per client requirement.
- Debugging process of the complete project.