I possess over eight (8) years of experience in various areas of Systems Analysis and Software Development. Experience includes a concentration in IBM mainframe based programming and exposure to open system windows technologies. A leader with five years as System Analyst/Lead Developer for a Software Development group.†
- COBOL ,JCL
- EASYTRIEVE , SAS
- ASP , Visual Basic 6.0
- C / C++
- SQL Server 2000
- Oracle 8i
- Visual SourceSafe
- Visual Interdev
- IBM - Optim dev studio
- BMC / IBM utilities
- Lotus notes
- DB2 admin utilities
Senior Systems Analyst†Confidential (May, 2003 - Present)
- As Senior Systems Analyst/Developer, authored a mainframe software application that combines and groups policies from Auto and Fire on a single end to end system. This formed the basis for future pricing of policies based on customer ratings and risks calculated. A high visibility, critical project that changed a old process followed in the respective areas.
- Rewrote a current application to unleash the power of xml and db2 to better communicate with the ever evolving JAVA technology. Legacy backend interfaces with front end using stored procedures and web services. Developing application for 3G phones.
- Member of team that is responsible for all data access services support for Product and Agreement domain.
- As lead programmer developed template's for various COBOL coding routines that were extensively used. Administered this process on a regular basis. Enhanced and changed the process when needed.
- As a lead analyst helped design transition strategies for service teams and efficiently transitioned developed applications to concerned support areas.
Programmer Analyst†Confidential (November, 2001 - May, 2003)
- Designed software requirements and implemented code for a product Uwifi. A value add service providing WLAN service that included web-based authentication, walk-up self-registration, online payment, and roaming between service providers
- Worked as an analyst on the team responsible for creating a framework for creating and customizing new websites using single database as per the user requirement. Uses XML to manipulate and display the content of the website. All the business logic is incorporated in COM components on windows platform.
Programmer/Analyst†Confidential (August, 2001 - November, 2001)
- Wrote an application in VB and AutoCAD for Sheet and metal development for shop floor application.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing (DAC) 2001, C-DAC, India
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) 2000, Confidential, India