OBJECTIVE: Management Position
Confidential Clemson, SC
- B.S. Management College of Business and Behavioral Science
- Dean's List - Fall 2007
- Core GPA - 3.1
- Micro Economics Personnel (HR) Management
- Macro Economics Operations Management
- Social Economics Lean Operations
- Economics of Labor Decision Modeling for Management
- Financial Accounting Management of Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Accounting Business Strategy
- Management PC Applications International Business Management
- Business Law Management Information Systems
- Managerial Statistics Advanced (HR) Management
- Principles of Marketing Leadership Skills
- Corporate Finance White Collar Crime (Ethics)
October 2011 to Present Confidential Greenville, SC
- Managed all store operations to ensure that sales transactions, customer payments and collection activities are properly performed in accordance with the Company\'s operations procedures and all applicable laws.
- Increased profitability and store growth via:
- Management and development of customer relations;
- operating costs;
- sales and collections;
- community involvement;
- soliciting new business sources;
- employee training
- Demonstrated highly enthusiastic leadership character by coaching, leading, and developing all team members for the store to maximize their performance.
- Direct, prioritize, delegate and supervise the work of all store employees.
- Determine and/or approve loan values based off of a comprehensive vehicle appraisal.
- Interview and hire qualified candidates for position openings as well as train and retain current staff on company policies and operational procedures.
- Prepare and analyze daily, monthly and other company reports and communicate information necessary to various levels of management.
September 2009-October 2011 Confidential Greenville, SC
Firestone Complete Auto Care
- Teammate Capability and Retention
- Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
- Providing Tire and Auto Products and Services
- Creating Results for Teammates, Customers and the Company
- Selecting, Coaching and Developing Employees
- Promotion of products and services
- Proficient Communication with Customers, Teammates and Superiors
- Budgeting/Financial Management
January 2008-September 2009 Pendleton,SC
Hardware Architecture Engineer
- Participate in the planning processes for installation of new equipment.
- Receive, oversee, and install all new hardware that supports Clemson University centralized systems including the data communication cabling, power feeds, and fiber optical connections.
- Conduct troubleshooting on all hardware issues and failures.
- Initiate contact with vendors to obtain repairs or warranty work on the systems.
- Conduct required hardware repairs on all systems.
- Coordinate and oversee the activities of 3-5 student employees.