OBJECTIVE Seeking opportunity to utilize my skills, abilities and education in Software Research & Development and leverage my professional experience
EDUCATION Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science
SKILLS Languages: Java/J2EE
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Database Languages: MS SQL, MySQL, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, UNIX, Linux.
Software: Photoshop, MS Office, Netbeans, Eclipse, Altova, Tortoise SVN, Macromedia Fireworks, Supernova, Bugzilla, Quality Center
CERTIFICATION Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP) 1.5
WORK Confidential,Pune, India (Sept 07 –Nov 10)
EXPERIENCE Position: Assistant Systems Engineer
3+ Years of experience in Java
- Proficient in J2EE and GUI development (WAI Compliance)
- Expertise in XHTML and CSS.
- Designed portfolio using Photoshop.
- Developed application using struts.
- Developed custom JSP tags by extending existing struts2 tags.
- Used jQuery and Ajax for all client side validation and scripting.
- Used JSON to load static data on the screen.
- Used Java connected to MySQL for all server-side programming.
IT PROJECTS Confidential,Pune, India
Role : Java and UI Developer
- Researched for the enhancement of GUI side of the older version of mastercraft tool developed in java.
- Developed front end for the application which maintains layout integrity on different resolutions and font size and supported by different browsers
- Provided personalization features on client side like switching themes, hide and show different fields, saving default values for different users in database.
- Provided navigation from one page to another with data copy within fields on both client and server side.
- Popup box with data copy from field of page to popup and on close of popup back to page.
- Developed prototype for bank application.
- Developed menu for application by reading data from XML.
Role : UI Developer
- Developed User interface framework for clinical spine application using struts1.2.9.
- Involved in requirement analysis, coding, unit testing and technical documentation.
- Designed with standards compliant code with emphasis on browser compatibility and accessibility.
- Developed shopping cart project as a part of training conducted by BTGS team.
- Worked with British Telecom and was involved in requirement gathering and design issues.
- Actively participated in client support and witnessing for FQT results documented in Quality Center(QC)
- Received award of excellence from Project Manager of CSA for providing excellent support to client.
- Received service and agreement award from Tata Consultancy Services for providing continuous consistence performance to them.