- Network engineer over 8 years of experience in network design, implementation, and support. Routing, switching, firewall technologies, system design, implementation and troubleshooting of complex network systems.
- Hands - on experience on Up-gradation of Cisco IOS on different Cisco devices and modules.
- Provided services in many industries such as Consulting, Telecommunications and IT Infrastructure. Specializing in LAN, WAN, WLAN, and Datacenter networks.
- Extensive knowledge with VLAN’s, Trunking, RSTP, SNMP, Ether Channels, HSRP, Port Security, ACL’s, QoS, Traffic Policing, Shaping, EIGRP, OSPF, NAT, PAT, Inspections, VPN’s, DHCP, Wireshark etc; Experience working with Nexus 7K, 5K and 2K.
- Well experienced in configuring and troubleshooting of Palo Alto, Juniper Netscreen& SRX Firewalls and their implementation Experience in site-to-site and remote access VPN solutions.
- Has expertise to work in Cisco/Checkpoint/Juniper/F5/Riverbed Products.
- Has experience in maintaining huge datacenters with Heterogeneous environment.
- Implemented multiple Cisco Nexus based Data-Center environments, as well as 6500/4500/3750 series switches, 7200/3900/2900/1900 series router. Multiple datacenter migrations and transformation projects, with great expertise on Wireshark.
- Extensive experience in configuring and troubleshooting of protocols RIP v1/v2, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP and MPLS. Basic knowledge on Wireless Access points of 802.11 a, b, g.
- Worked on AWS and Microsoft Azure cloud network services and knowledge on Amazon AWS virtual private cloud services.
- Worked on network topologies and configurations, TCP/IP, UDP, Frame Relay, ATM, bridges, routers, hubs and switches. Worked extensively on Palo Alto, Juniper Net screen and SRX Firewalls.
- Hands on Knowledge/experience on F5 load balancers, its methods, implementation and troubleshooting on LTMs and GTMs. Also worked on Citrix Load balancer.
- Well experienced in configuring HSRP, GLBP, ICMP, IGMP, PIM, PPP, PAP, OSPF, CHAP and SNMP.
- Experience in installing and configuring DNS, DHCP server.
- Expertise in installing, configuring, and maintaining Cisco Switches (2900, 3500, 7600, 3700 series, 6500 series) Cisco Routers (4800, 3800, 3600, 2800, 2600, 2900, 1800, 1700, 800)
- Expertise in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Juniper Routers (J, M and MX-series), QFX-series Routers/Switches, EX Series Ethernet Switches.
- Administration and diagnostics of LAN and WAN with in-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, NAT, PPP, ISDN and associates network protocols and services.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in ISP Routing Policies, Network Architecture, IP Sub netting, VLSM, TCP/IP, NAT, DHCP, DNS, FT1 / T1 / FT3 / T3, SONET POS OCX / GigE circuits, Firewalls. Hands on experience with HP Tipping Point IPS.
- Extensive experience in designing and configuring of OSPF, BGP on Juniper Routers and SRX Firewalls.
- Implement/Maintain a Juniper Environment of 600 data collection units across USA.
- Extensive experience in dealing with Vendors for MPLS/DSL installations.
- Troubleshooting complex datacenter environment, resolved many critical Severity 1 incidents.
- Designed & Implemented DMZ solutions for data center environment, build checkpoint firewall policies for the same.
Routing Protocols: RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, Static Routing, HSRP, VRRP & GLBP
Networking Concepts: OSI Model, TCP/IP, UDP, IPV4, IPv6, Subnetting, VLSM
Switch Technologies: VLANs, VTP, STP, DTP, MLPPP, MPLS, ISL and dot1q
Infrastructure services: DNS, ICMP, SNMP, ARP, IPAM, DHCP, FTP, TFTP
WAN Technologies: Frame Relay, PPP, HDLC
LAN Protocols: IEEE 802.1q, VTP, STP, RSTP
Firewall: Cisco PIX, ASA, Juniper Secure Access VPN Appliance
Load Balancer: F5 Networks (BIG-IP), Cisco ACE
Security: VPN (IPSEC, SSL, IKE), NAT/ PAT, ACL, AAA (TACACS+, RADIUS)
Other Technologies: VISIO, VMware, IXIA, IX Network, GNS3, Microsoft Word, Excel, virtual box
Platform: Cisco IOS (11.x, 12.x), CAT-OS, Cisco NX-OS, Windows XP/Vista/7/8
Confidential, Long beach, CA
- Responsibilities included not limited to upgrading, maintaining Infrastructure, Installing, configuring various Cisco, Arista, Juniper Routers, Switches, Checkpoint, Palo Alto’s FW, Citrix NetScaler Gateways, Bluecoat Proxy SG, Riverbed Steelhead appliances.
- Performed OSPF, BGP, ISIS, DHCP, HSRP, IPV6 implementation on Cisco IOS 1800, 2800, 3600, 3800, 4500, 6500, 7000, 7200, 7609, ASR 9K, 1K, ISR 4K, 3K, 2K Juniper MX (960, 480), M routers.
- Efficient in configuring, maintaining, upgrading Cisco IOS on network devices routers 3800, 3900, 4331, 7200, 7600, Cisco Catalyst & Multilayer 6500, 4500, 3850, 3750, 3650, 3500 XL, Nexus 2k/5k/7k.
- Experience configuring routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, IS-IS, ACL’s, Static route policies, Edge & Tunnel routing policies on Cisco, Juniper M320 and MX80, MX960, MX480 Routers.
- Configured & troubleshoot routing/switching, wireless protocols: OSPF, ISIS, EIGRP, LDP, RIP, Multicast, PIM, BGP, RADIUS, TACACS+, DMVPN, CDP, VRF’s, 802.11 (a, b, g, n).
- Responsible for configuration, installation, troubleshoot, & maintenance of Juniper, Cisco router, switch network devices, MPLS technologies like LDP, TDP, MPLS L2/L3VPN's, analyze, troubleshoot & resolve LAN/WAN, firewalls, Layer-2/3 network issues.
- Extensively worked in network performance testing, administration, installation, maintenance, troubleshoot of Advanced TCP/IP management, IP Addressing & subnetting VLSM, CIDR,LAN/WAN.
- Analyzed logs, user activity, traffic on Palo Alto,Fortinet, Checkpoint, SRX, ASA firewalls after configuring policies, VPN’s & NAT rules, also configured Cisco Juniper Router, Switch, LAN/WAN environment.
- Configure a Site-to-site IPsec VPN to the Amazon AWS VPN cloud with other vendor security application devices.
- Configured, monitored Palo Alto PA-3K, PA-5K models, implemented Policies, URL filtering, App, User ID, & threat Prevention on the internal network via Panorama also configured policies on Cisco ASA, Checkpoint WEB Gateways for Site-to-Site, Web & SSL VPN purpose.
- Configured STP, VSTP, PVST+, VLAN, SNMP, HSRP, ARP, SPAN, RSPAN, 802.1 (q, s, w), 802.3 ae Tagging on Cisco catalyst 6500, 4500, 3750, 3500, 2900, EX-4500, 4300, 3k series Ethernet switches.
- Provided BGP routing protocols for implementing multi-homing connection and carried out Route-redistribution between different routing protocols like OSPF, BGP, EIGRP for increased efficiency.
- Maintained complex LAN/WAN networks with multiple VLANS& provided support for OSPF, RIPv1, v2, EIGRP, BGP routing protocols, Static &default route, Multicast, MTU throughput, Jumbo frames.
- In the process of implementing network security policies for remote access configured site-to-site & client-to-site VPN tunnels on Cisco ASA 5500, Checkpoint (13K, 12K), Juniper SRX (1500, 3400, 3600, 5800), Palo Alto PA-3K, 5K firewalls.
- Installs, configures and maintains Juniper EX, QFX series switches and MX, and M series routers, SRX firewalls worked in JUNOS platform and with IOS upgrade of Juniper, Cisco devices
- Installed and configured of Cisco Routers (1700, 1800, 2500, 2600, 3200, 3600, 3700, 3800 and 7200, 7609) & Cisco L2 & L3 Switches (2900, 3560, 4500 & 6500)
- Efficient with Layer 2 protocols STP, VSTP, PVST+, VLAN, SNMP, HSRP, ARP, SPAN, RSPAN, 802.1 (q, s, w), 802.3 ae and associated enhancements related to LACP, L2 ECMP, 802.1d/w/s, 802.1X, 802.1Q
- Performed Installation, configuring, troubleshoot Proxy, DHCP, DNS, VPN, and Protocols, Subnetting.
- Configured MPLS, VPN (IPsec, Web, SSL, Remote, Site-to-Site), NAT policies in integrated networks also improved transmission rates using Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, 6.X, Juniper SRX.
- Worked on Layer2 switching technology implementation, operations included L2 and L3 switching and related functionality. This also includes VLANs, STP, VTP, RSTP, PVST+, HSRP, VPC, VDC, OTV.
- Monitored & administer perimeter security systems including firewalls and IDS/IPS systems like Checkpoint IPS, Fortinet,Cisco Sourcefire, HP Tipping Point, FireEye on Checkpoint, Palo Alto’s
- Worked on Traffic generating, monitor, troubleshoot & testing tools IXIA, Splunk, Spirent Test Center, Netscout, iTest, Wireshark, TCP dump. Effectively handled problem on pre-and post-production issues.
- Monitor and analyze network traffic with QRADAR, Cisco ISE, Cacti, SolarWinds Orion, tcpdump, Firemon, WiresharkforPacket capturing, logging to resolve network bottleneck and reduce downtime.
Environment: Cisco 2900, 3560, 4500 & 6500 switches and Cisco 1700, 1800, 2500, 2600, 3200, 3600, 3700, 3800,7200 & 7609 routers, Cisco Nexus 7K/5K, Cisco ASA 5580, F5 BIGIP LTM, RIP, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, LAN, WAN, STP, VPN, HSRP.
Confidential, O’Fallon, MO
- Involved in the maintenance of complex LAN, WAN, 40 GigEthernet comm. networks with various VLANS and also provided support for OSPF, RIP, RIPv2, EIGRP Static & default route routing protocols.
- Regular upgrade and maintenance of Infrastructure, Installing, configuring, and maintaining Cisco Switches Routers, Juniper Routers, Switches and Firewalls, Palo Alto FW
- Configure & troubleshoot Layer-2/3 technologies routing/switching protocols: OSPF, LACP, OMP, ISIS, EIGRP, LDP, VRF, VTP, RIP, BGP, DMVPN, STP, NHRP, 802.11 (a, b, g, n), 802.1 (q, x, w), 802.3 ae, MPLS, TPLS, ATM, Frame Relay. Security protocols IPSec, SSL VPN, VRF, TACACS+, RADIUS.
- Involved in configuring MPLS, VPN (IPsec, Web, SSL, Site-to-Site & Remote)& QOS in integrated networks to improved transmission rates on Cisco ASA, Checkpoint GAIA, Provider-1, SRX/ISG.
- Worked on Juniper MX 960, 480,M series, implemented STP, RSTP, PVST+, 802.1 q, s, w, 802.3 ae on EX-4500, 4300, 4200, 3k, Cisco IOS Catalyst 6500, 4500 & 3850 switches, ASR-1k/9kISR (2800/2900/3800/3900 ) routers .
- As part of team, worked on building J uniper network, including EX, QFX switches, MX, M routers, and SRX firewalls for service provider & utilizedJunos Space network management
- Configuring Firewall, NAT policies, maintained IDS/IPS & monitoring of health onFortinet, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Juniper SRX (1500, 3400, 3600, and 5800) firewalls & analysis of firewall logs using various tools.
- Well experienced in document creation with technical configurations, security standards design and network documentation using MS Visio & office along with IT Security Assessments, Risk Assessments.
- Solid implementation & configuration knowledge on routing & switching protocols like TCP/IP, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, ISIS, STP, RSTP, PVST, PVST+, RPVST, 802.1Q, CDP, LLDP, Ether Channel etc.
- Implementing, configuring and troubleshooting routing protocols such as OSPF v3, BGPv4, EIGRP, IS-IS on various Cisco, Junos Juniper (MX, M) Routers & also deployed them.
- Experienced with BGP peering, checked links & performed route establishment, route re-distribution in case of OSPF, EIGRP protocols on Juniper, Cisco routers.
- Knowledge on Cisco network routing/ switching (Layer 2&3) experience, including LAN, WAN & SDN, implementation which include Layer 1 to Layer 7 experiences.
- Solid experience with TCP/IP, UPD, Multi-Cast, network topologies maintaining network performance, administration and troubleshooting techniques need to be adopted for solving network issues.
- Configured Juniper EX switches and QFX switches. Used QFX-5100, 3500 switches & configured various VLAN’s
- Implemented Zone Based Firewalling, Security Rules on the Juniper SRX, Checkpoint, ASA Firewall
- Perform Security Health Checks to identify vulnerabilities in Systems, Applications & Networks, network monitoring, provide analysis using various tools like TUFIN, Firemon, Nessus, Riverbed, Solar winds.
- Switching tasks include VTP, ISL/802.1q, IPsec VPN Tunneling, VLANs, Ether Channel, Trunking, Port Security, STP & RSTP on Cisco IOS catalyst 6500, 4500, 3750, 3500, 2900, Juniper EX switches.
- Responsible for configuration, maintenance, installation, optimization of network security, routing, switching, LAN/WAN, testing, and repairing network infrastructure containing Cisco, Juniper appliances.
- Provided DMVPN, VPN services to site-to-site and, Remote access VPNs using IPsec,GRE tunneling mechanisms, installations, resolution of issues on Cisco ASA, PIX (5.x, 6.x), Juniper SRX firewalls.
- Big involvement in the deployment of rules on Routers, Switches, FW, Load Balancers of different vendors such as Cisco IOS, Juniper(M, MX), Fortinet, Checkpoint, ASA 5585x, 5540, Palo Alto.
- Effectively maintained & administer perimeter security systems including firewalls and IDS/IPS systems like Checkpoint IPS, Cisco Sourcefire, HP Tipping Point, FireEye on SRX/ISG, Checkpoint, ASA’s
- Managed & resolved any kind of issues related to MPLS, VPN IPSec SSL Endpoint-Security, status policy, Application control, IPS, monitoring, Routing, switching for Arista, Cisco ASA, Juniper, Checkpoint.
- Used IXIA, SpirentTest Center to execute project managedtest methodologies. Used SolarWinds Orion, iTest, Cacti, Netflow in testing network issues. Monitoring tools like Cisco Prime for alarms, major issues.
- Worked and maintained various network, application monitoring tools like CA,QRadar, Nessus, Qualys Gard, Netscout, Cacti, SolarWinds Orion, Cisco WSA, ISE & Prime, Fore Scout, Wireshark,TCPDump, Firemon, Netflow.
Environment: Cisco 6500, 4500, 3850 switches, Juniper MX 960, 480, M, Switches, Nexus 2K, Cisco ACE 4710, F5 BIG-IP, LTM, GTM, Cisco PIX (506E/515E/525/) & ASA 5585x, 5540, Juniper MX 960/480/M, Palo Alto, (PA-3060/PA-5060), RIP, OSPF, BGP.
Confidential, McLean, Virginia
- Installation and Configuration of Cisco Catalyst switches 6500, 3750 & 3550 series and configured routing protocol OSPF, EIGRP, BGP with Access Control lists implemented as per Network Design Document and followed the change process as per IT policy It also includes the configuration of port channel between core switches and server distribution switches.
- Involved in End-to- End development, design and requirement Analysis.
- Enabled STP attack mitigation (BPDU Guard, Root Guard) using MD5 authentication for VTP
- Implemented Site-to-Site VPNs over the internet utilizing 3DES, AES/AES-256 with PIX Firewalls.
- Taking Regular backups & testing the backups by restoring in test lab frequently.
- Manage Cisco Routers and troubleshoot layer1, layer2 and layer3 technologies for customer escalations.
- Experience in HSRP standby troubleshooting & Experience in configuring & upgrading of Cisco IOS.
- Involved in designing L2VPN services and VPN-IPSEC authentication & encryption system.
- Handled Corporate and Review Audits from the perspective of IT Security for Network Devices and Servers under our control.
- Installation, Configuration and troubleshooting Cisco switches and Firewall on multi mode context based environments.
- Experience with MP-BGP and MPLS LDP protocols.
- This includes Artifacts for regular Health Checks, IP and System Integrity, Change management, Problem management, Logical Access Controls, Network Connectivity, Service Registration and Performance Management.
- Enabled continuous Layer 2 monitoring with Solar Winds, so that each site can run independently until connectivity is restored.
- Experience with setting up MPLS Layer 3 VPN cloud and also working with BGP WAN towards customer
- Migration of existing IPSEC VPN tunnels from Pre-Shared key to Certificate Authority for purpose of scaling
- Responsible for managing activities, Upgrading IOS - Upgrading hardware and installing new devices and Password Recovery, Tuning (Configuration), make standardization for the topology.
- Conversions to BGP WAN routing. Which will be to convert WAN routing from OSPF to BGP (OSPF is used for local routing only) which involves new wan links
- Responsible for the Global engineering and support of existing network technologies / services and the integration of new network technologies / services.
- Key contributions include troubleshooting of complex LAN/WAN infrastructure that include routing protocols EIGRP, OSPF & BGP.
- Convert Branch WAN links from TDM circuits to MPLS and to convert encryption from IPSec/GRE to Get VPN
- Configured, installed, & managed DHCP, DNS, & WINS servers.
- Installation & configuration of Microsoft Proxy Server 2.0.
- Substantial lab testing & validation prior to implementation of Nexus 7K, 5K & 2K connecting to blade servers.
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
- Troubleshoot and coordinate the resolution of connectivity related issues.
- Involved in End-to- End development, design and requirement Analysis.
- Serve as the customer’s go-to resource for all matters related to the Palo Alto next-generation firewall.
- Reviewing current network diagram.
- Deliver best practices guidance for managing Palo Alto Networks firewalls.
- Used F-5Load balancers to increase capacity (concurrent users) and reliability of applications.
- Load balancing Virtual IPs on F5 EBL (LTM and GTM) A10 EFL (SLB and GSLB)
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Cisco Routers like 2600, 2800 and 3600 series.
- Provide Tier 3 network support and troubleshooting with limited supervision.
- Ensure network design follow the design template.
- Installing and configuration and troubleshooting of various Cisco switches like 2900 series, 2950 series, 3550 series, Nexus 5000 and Nexus 7000 series and juniper EX series.
- Develop and maintain the baseline Cisco IOS. Provide upgrade instruction to the Network O&M team on new Cisco IOS. VoIP can be a benefit for reducing communication and infrastructure costs.
- Operating, administrating, managing & testing of carrier Ethernets
- Client uses Saas service for Managing and processing their customer databases . Working with carrier Ethernet technologies like L2vpn, VPLS, VPWS
- Configuration and troubleshooting of various routing protocols like RIP, EIGRP and OSPF.
- Configuring, troubleshooting and managing Networks of over 1000 devices by monitoring health of routers, switches and load balancers and working with team to fix any configuration or hardware issue
- Configuring Load Balancer viz. F5 LTM
- Configuration of layer 2 Cisco switches for VLAN and Trucking
- Analyze public cloud usage in terms of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS. Provide consultancy to improve cloud usage and minimize cloud based risk and cost.
- Configuring and monitored different monitor modules F5 BIG-IP LTM F5 and DNS traffic Management.
- Designing Networks for voice and data networks over LAN and WAN.
- Planning and implementation of IP addressing scheme using sub-netting and VLSM.
- Configuring of Catalyst 1900 and 2950 switches, VLAN'S and inter VLAN communication.
- Designing, Implementing and Managing WLAN Distribution Network.
- Configuring Cisco BAC (Broadband access center) along with DOCSIS cable modems
- Working on cable modems and CMTS (cable modem Termination Systems).
- Involved in originating VoIP telephone calls are similar to traditional digital telephony and involve signaling, channel setup.
- Working on Wi-Fi Portfolio by Configuring and Troubleshooting Wireless Access Points (WAP) and Wireless Controllers (WLC) for limited connections issue In Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN)
- Configuring and Troubleshooting WLC to manage ESS for the widespread Confidential WLAN.
- Configuring user's roles and policies for authentication using Cisco NAC and monitoring the status of logged users in network using Cisco ISE.
- Implementation on Policy Base Routing (PBR)
- Protocols can be used by special-purpose software, such as Jitsi, or integrated into a web page (web-based VoIP).
- Working on RSA, AAA, & RADIUS.
- Managing and configuring of Access lists, configuring of Wide Area Networking Protocols, HDLC, PPP, Frame Relay, ISDN, NAT, HSRP and VPN
- Working on System Centre 2012 R2, MS SharePoint and installation and configuration of VMware infrastructure.
- Working Troubleshooting with the TCP dumps and wire shark.
- Installation, configuration, maintenance & troubleshooting of Cisco ASA 5500 and Cisco PIX Firewall 500.
- Configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting of Net Screen, Palo Alto, and Firemon Firewalls.
- Configuring and designing VPN rules for Net Screen VPN Box and Check points Firewall.
- Installation, configuring of checkpoints firewall and updating checkpoints software.
- Using Ticketing tools like JIRA, Remedy, IPCenter, etc., for logging the troubleshooting issues and their resolutions.
- Designing and Implementing firewall rules and modifying existing rules in Palo Alto, Cisco ASDM, Juniper SRX and checkpoint firewalls.
- Troubleshot network bandwidth performance, mismatched framing and line coding.
- Configured and installed Cisco 2500, 3640, 7200, and 7940 Routers.
- Monitored usage of network resources with Cisco works, and using sidewinder in PIX Firewall.
- Coordinated with LAN/WAN engineers the development and implements security policy.
- Configured remote users to access corporate LAN with VPN connectivity.
- Defined policies, NAT and anti-spoofing for internal, external networks as well as Internet gateways.
- Interfaced with various vendors for company products.
- Configured and installed new IP addresses for new users by using IP Addressing and Subnetting Scheme.
- Configured IPX/SPX, HDLC, PPP, TCP/IP, BGP, EIGRP, RIP, & HSRP.
- Configured Frame-Relay, ISDN, ATM, Protocols, & load balancing switches.
- Designed network architectures and implementation of network Switches.
- Configured TCP/IP addressing scheme to assigned IP blocks.
- Worked on the redistribution of connected routes on all OSPF devices so that all connected subnets are advertised via OSPF.
- Worked on a migration project which involved the removal of all static routes from core devices
- Also prepared documentation for various Vlans and Voice sub networks and worked on Visio for the same.
- Involved in the redistribution into OSPF on the core ASA firewall.
- Involved in troubleshooting of DHCP and other IP conflict problems.
- Installed and configured DNS and DHCP server.
- Performed switching technology administration including VLANs, inter-VLAN routing, Trunking, STP, RSTP, port aggregation & link negotiation.
- Carried out performance monitoring & documentation of relevant network segments to ensure data integrity & environmental safety
- Configuring STP for switching loop prevention and VLANs for data and voice along with Configuring port security for users connecting to the switches.
- Configuration of Access List ACL (Std, Ext, Named) to allow users all over the company to access different applications and blocking others.
- Working on Cisco 6509 and 4507 series switches for LAN requirements, that includes managing VLANs, Port Security and troubleshooting LAN issues.
- Involved in L2/L3 Switching Technology Administration including creating and managing VLANs, Port security, Trunking, STP, Inter-Vlan routing, LAN security.
- Ensure Network, system and data availability and integrity through preventive maintenance and upgrade.
- Working on Network design and support, implementation related internal projects for establishing connectivity between the various field offices and data centers.
- Supporting EIGRP and BGP based PwC network by resolving level 2 &3 problems of internal teams & external customers of all locations.
- Provide front end on-call network support 24x7x365 for all network infrastructures in the co-operation.
- Involved in the modification and removal (wherever necessary) of BGP from the MPLS routers.
Jr. Network Engineer
- Installed and configured DHCP, DNS Server.
- Configured and installed Cisco 2500, 3640, 7200, and 7940 Routers.
- Updated the anti-virus, spam blockers, and other security software so that the systems are always secured
- Worked on configuration and installation of new desktops for users using GHOST, EZ copy and Dist-to-Disk copy
- Identifying technical problems and debugged hardware and software related to LANs/ WANs
- Resolved all computer related problems, monitored and maintained system functionality and reliability by identifying ways to prevent system failures
- Troubleshot Cisco hardware: Inspected devices, Read device LEDs, loose connections, interior IOS upgrade, switch port configuration, port monitoring, watch over Flooding Control/Network port.
- Switching related tasks included implementing VLANS, VTP and configuring ISL trunk on Fast - Ethernet channel between switches.
- Configured Cisco Routers 2600 series using RIP, OSPF and EIGRP.
- Develop and implement strategies to support the current and future needs of the company.
- Strategies include operating systems, virus protection, mail systems and Internet services.
- Configured Cisco Switches 2900.