- Senior systems Admin with 15+ years of experience in the field of ALM, QA, Systems Automation, ITIL.
- Expert knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Architecture, Performance Center, UFT architecture, and applying industry best practice to achieve operational excellence.
- Expert in analysis and documentation of web based and Client/Server applications.
- Experience in writing test case scenarios, defining test cases, developing and maintaining test scripts, analyzing bugs, interacting with team members in fixing the errors.
- Full life SDLC experience in UAT, System, Performance Testing phases.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL, data analysis skills, Test data creation and execution.
- Ability to translate business and technical requirements for testing activities and planning.
- Excellent working knowledge on Citrix, VMware, Network virtualization, routers, switches etc.
- Good working knowledge with programming languages like Java, C++ and .Net.
- Good in planning, organizing, scheduling, executing and reviewing system software testing.
- Expertise in determining application performance, maximum scalability and criticality.
- Advanced technical skills in Network Management, expert knowledge of network infrastructure in a multi - tiered enterprise environment.
- Strong Knowledge of SDLC, V-Model, RUP, Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Have good knowledge on Incident, Service Desk, Service Level, and System Administration.
- Experience in MS Share point, Active Directory, LDAP, and Windows Domains.
- Experience in installing and administering VMware tools, ESXi, VCenter, SAN storage.
- Experience with the TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, IPv6, TCP, UDP, ARP, NAT, DHCP, DNS, SFTP, HTTP, LAN and WAN, Routers, Switches, Throughput and Latency, etc.)
- Experience in systems integration & testing of In-Home routers, Wi-Fi, Network security.
- Experience in working with CMMI level 3 environments, source code, version management, and code deployment standards.
- Ability to interact with end-users to understand business needs, lead analysis and requirements gathering phases and meetings.
Testing tools: ALM, LoadRunner, Performance Center, Agile Manager and UFT.
Configuration tools: PVCS Tracker, Version Manager, JIRA, and Rational ReqPro/Case/Quest
Languages: SQL, SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL, J2EE, Unix Shell scripts, JAVA
Databases: Oracle SQL Server and MS-ACCESS, MS Project, DB2
Tools: / Packages: Dev2000, TOAD, VISIO, CICS, JAVA, WebSphere, DB2, FILE AID, Jenkins
Operating System: Windows, UNIX, IBM AIX & Sun Solaris
ITIL Tools: HP Service Manager, Parature, Service Now and other ITIL tools.
- Maintained Agile Manager, ALM, Performance Center, BluePrint applications and their integration with ALM
- Worked as JIRA administrator along with BluePrint, installed the application, managed workspace, projects, customized JIRA workflow, project customization, JIRA Integration, extract reports etc .
- Prepared application upgrade documents for Change Control approval to install upgrades. application changes
- Installed HP Agile Manager on Linux RHEL 7 and created workspace, synch ALM projects, Customization for Scrum Masters in continuous integration of user stories, defects and help with any issues.
- Customize the Requirements Management, Defects module of the ALM tool, run reports and troubleshoot issues.
- Modify develop HP QC Workflows, ALM customization, version control and continuous integration/build.
- Maintained ALM integration with AGM, JIRA, Jenkins and provided support with setup, synch schedules, links.
- Designed and maintained multiple integration setup with ALM using Tasktop, ALM Synchronizer.
- Manage artifacts, user authentication, templates and day to day maintenance of the application tool.
- Manage the availability of the testing environments, test tools, maintaining Test Lab machines and upgrades.
- Install, upgrade, setup and Configure HP ALM, Performance Center, LoadRunner to support users and all environments including Java, .NET, Node JS, Oracle databases, SQL databases
- ALM/QC Site administration including adding and maintaining new projects, fields, and workflows to QC data elements, OTA integration with other HP products.
- Provided technical support to internal project teams, assisting as required in performance test development and configure the HP ALM, Performance Center, LoadRunner infrastructure.
- Involved as POC with internal and offshore users to research, analyze and propose solutions to technical, operational issues, Citrix VM and Automation test scenario executions.
- Provide day to day service and Tier 3 tech support, help desk support including incident ticket resolution required
- Troubleshoot Windows OS, ALM Server application, network and database issues, support offshore team with their QA Lab access, ALM Lab service availability, maintain/setup automation test lab machines, upgrade HP Client and remote connections
- Manage 38 Virtual Testing Center (VTC) using VMware VSphere Client, Deploy Virtual Machines through templates, Create clones and templates of Virtual Machines on ESX host.
- Handle day to day HP Agile Manager request, install application and perform upgrade from 2.40 to 2.55 and latest
- Support teams handling waterfall and agile methodologies providing technical support on identifying operational problems and propose solutions.
- Fix Unix OS, Oracle DB issues with AGM/ALM clusters and load balancing on servers and installing Client components on client machines.
Environment: ALM11.5/ 12.5, Performance Center 12.5, LoadRunner 12.5, Agile Manager, ITIL, VMware, JIRA BluePrint, LinuxConfidential, VA
HP Tools ALM Admin
- Install on multi OS like Windows, Linux, configured, administered, upgrade, maintenance of HP tools HP like ALM/QC, LoadRunner, QTP/UFT, Performance Center, HP Agile Manager and Altassian JIRA.
- ALM/QC Site administration including adding and maintaining new projects, fields, and workflows to QC data elements, OTA integration.
- Installations & Configurations integration of HP ALM LoadRunner, HP QTP/UFT License server maintenance, documentation, training and day to day maintenance, availability, accessibility.
- Successfully upgraded, migrated QC 9.0, 9.2, 10.0 to ALM/PC v11.5, 12.5 for different Clients
- Performed integration with Rational Clearquest, JIRA, Serena Dimension, ALM synchronizer.
- Provided end-user support, integration support, mentoring, and training on multiple HP tools
- Developed UAT user stories, plan sprint, releases, defects and builds in Agile Manager.
- Develop reports, status and metrics on the functional use of the environment.
- Assist BA team in creating ALM Libraries, working with Scrum Master in integration.
- Followed CMMI levels with in Agile Process Methodology, Waterfall type test environment.
- Assist QA team with Defect Life Cycle; implement requirement traceability and best practices.
- Installed VMware 5.0, 6, VM workstation and managed VM pools, Install/deployed windows OS, Linux OS, maintain backup configuration setup and maintenance using UNIX commands, access VM using VSphere, WorkStation tools.
- Experience on System administration with SQL Server databases, SQL queries OS server admin
- Support routine maintenance of Windows Application Server, Health Checks, upgrade on Infrastructure, Windows systems and software deployment.
- Maintain ALM QA project databases, upgrade, backup, restore, basic query in MS SQL Server.
- Install ITIL products configure modules in Parature, HP Service Manager, ServiceNow.
- Build support framework by designing helpdesk process, derive support ticket framework, and handle trouble tickets via email/phone.
Environment: ALM11.5/ 12.5, PC 12.5, LoadRunner 12.5, UFT 12.5, ITIL, VMware, JIRAConfidential, DC
- Involved in design and installation of QA environments for Quality Center, LoadRunner, and Quick Test Pro. Handled 4 windows 2003 servers for any potential issues with all the QA software and Databases.
- Administered and managed, provided full support for 18 projects for ongoing cycle of development, testing, and release of CareFirst’s projects.
- Designed and Implemented Defect Management Process Review Process as part of Defect.
- Participated in product requirements and design reviews and evaluating the impact on testing scope as well as the completeness of the reviewed documents
- Developed high quality bug reports to the development team, Project Management with an emphasis on thorough information and reproducible steps.
- Installed Mercury Dashboard and created multiple KPI’s to extract defect reports.
- Prepared test plan, strategy and implementation strategy, provided technical specification for Mercury Tools, Quality Assurance plan architecture under CMMI Level 3 specifications.
- Implemented corporate standards for defect life cycle, Requirements traceability in MQC among all teams and coordinated getting issues resolved.
- Worked closely with system testing team, User Acceptance Testing teams and provided support in their testing initiatives to achieve their goals.
- Involved in developing Requirements Traceability Matrix. Exported the requirements to MQC.
- Worked on creating Release documents for Facets Implementation, created storage area for in Dimensions for Document
- Worked closely with Development team in getting code moved, data refreshed in to Test Environment for testing teams as needed.
Environment: Quality Center 9.0, Facets 4.5, Enrollment and Billing, EWRPN, QTP 9.1, LoadRunner, Personix, DB2, FILEAID, CDH Adapter, ACS Mellon, FLEXX America, Team trackConfidential, Washington DC
ALM Admin/ PeopleSoft HCM Tester
- Responsible for designing and implementing QA processes, developing test plans, building test automation, tracking software defects, verifying software fixes, and assessing risk
- Create and maintains project testing schedule to track progress and ensures completion of testing within scheduled timeframes
- Performed System testing, Integration testing, parallel testing, compatibility testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Done Performance testing with LoadRunner tool for PeopleSoft HR Application by using 10000 user loads in different scenarios and reviewed/analyzed results with senior management.
- Independently formulated performance test plan and implemented successfully. Designed strategy to identify the bottlenecks of the application and in the networking interfaces.
- Reviewed the performance results through reports with the higher management for tuning the application.
- Interacted with District employees in having the application knowledge transfer and usage instructions for PeopleSoft HCM application.
- Queried database to verify results. Worked with SQR reports and verified output
- Worked on PS HCM 9.1 changes with respect to Core HR, Base Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, Approvals, and Profile Management integrations.
- Log defects and ensure documented defects are monitored, tested and updated/closed in a timely manner and proactively communicate with software developers.
Environment: LoadRunner, UFT, Quality Center, Oracle, HR PeopleSoft Applications 8.46, 9.1, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus,