To work in an environment that is suitable for my professional skills, acquire practical and technical experiences and a wider perspective in the field of IT in a dynamic organization, contribute my skills and abilities for development of the company.
- Managing, maintaining and configuring a network with the help of LAN/WAN technologies.
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2.
- Securing and implementing Layer - 2 and Layer-3 Switching.
- Active Directory.
- Maintaining and having a thorough understanding of LANs.
- Domain Controller.
- Implementation of Access Control List (ACLs).
- DHCP and DNS Server.
- IP Addressing & Services.
- WDS / WSUS Server.
- Integrating and configuring Catalyst Switches.
- VMware vSphere/vCenter/ESXi.
- Implementing Trunks and VLAN configuration.
- VMware Workstation.
- Good understanding of OSI Model, TCP/IP Protocol Suite.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Implementation of Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) on routers to allocate IP Addresses to hosts.
- Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013.
- VoIP, SIP, VPN, Multicast, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, Wireless Networking, Cisco IOS, Mikrotik, PBX, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), IP / Confidential Cameras.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013.
Senior Systems & Network Engineer
- Utilize problem solving and troubleshooting abilities to resolve any major issue. Implementing changes as needed to maintain secure and efficient network.
- Managing LAN and WAN connectivity through maintenance and troubleshooting of routers, switches, network cards, cables.
- Analyze, design, develop, recommend and present data network solutions.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Cisco 2960/3560/4500/6500 series L3 switches.
- Configuring OSPF/EIGRP/BGP/MPLS protocols, implementing ACLs and QoS.
- Configuring VLANs, VTP, STP, RSTP, PVST, MSTP operations and link aggregation on switches and load balancing on routers.
- Configuring FHRP protocols for routing redundancy including HSRP, VRRP and GLBP.
- Tasks included configuring client - to-site and site-to-site VPN tunnels.
- Implementing and administrating common TCP/IP services, including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, Telnet, SSH, SMTP etc.
- Manage and monitor nodes on NMS (SolarWinds).
- Co-ordination with different vendors related network connectivity.
- Configuring and managing firewalls (Mikrotik, Fortinet).
- Primary administrator of network bandwidth utilization, traffic analysis and traffic reporting.
- Hardware installation, troubleshooting, testing, maintenance and backups.
- Provide support and troubleshoot IP Phones (VoIP) operations
- Provide network support in installing Confidential video surveillance and managing DVR/NVR systems.
- Provide round the clock network and system support for smooth IT operations.
- Co-ordination with Upstream Bandwidth providers to ensure 24/7, 365 days a year internet connectivity.
- Install, configure and manage Mikrotik firewall, implementation of ACL policies, web proxy, bandwidth allocation and DHCP Server management.
- Install, configure and manage operations on Cisco Routers and Switches including site-to-site VPN and VLAN configuration and management.
- Manage and troubleshoot Yeaster MyPBX for IP Phones, configure eyeBeam softphones on workstations, configure and design the infrastructure for Cisco, Escene, Grandstream and Yealink phones.
- Schedule, perform, and monitor system backups on Windows Server and perform data recoveries on drive periodically and manage Active Directory for domain users.
- Network Attached Storage for backups and sharing data on the network.
- Installation and configuration of various types of personal computers and printers. That includes administration, operation management and support for all computer systems, workstations having Linux and Windows operating systems, managing email, anti-spam and virus protection.
- Manage communications networks including network access, connectivity and network outages.
- Management of Confidential surveillance IP cameras on LAN network.
Assistant Network Administrator
- Responsible for ensuring 100% network uptime for uninterrupted real-time operations.
- Management and configuration of all servers and network components.
- Planning, managing and maintaining the Active Directory infrastructure.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Plan, co-ordinate and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Perform regular systems maintenance functions.
- Monitor and measure the performance of the network.
- Ensuring implementation of approved operational policies and maintaining agree quality and quantity controls.
- Building and maintain basic knowledge of all system software and packages being used by the company.
- Identify areas of improvement and areas not supported in the system and accordingly establish requirements for any new business procedures.
- Setup all equipment for training and departmental presentations.
Network Support Engineer
- Systems and server support with troubleshooting.
- Software and network support including troubleshoot.
- Troubleshoot user computers, printers, software, hardware, operating system, LAN and user desktop application problems.
- Involvement in setup and designing of corporate network including LAN and WAN.
- Check and maintain user and server backups and logs, ensuring off-site backups storage.
- Handling of network cabling issues, like malfunctioning of any network point and activating network nodes depending on requirements.
- Primary contact for any workstation issues like installation of different software and hardware, guidance in certain tasks, identifying problems and getting them solved either in-house or through vendors.
Network Support Engineer
- Installing new software/hardware (servers, printers, computer workstations, etc.).
- Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords.
- Overseeing security of all systems, especially the internet, and installing antivirus protection.
- Fixing network faults.
- Network maintenance.
- Technical support for people using the network.
- Day to day administrating and monitoring of network use.