- Technical professional with an extensive portfolio of projects, knowledge of numerous technical applications and programming languages, and an advanced aptitude for system security and virus management.
- A motivated problem solver with an aptitude for innovation and solutions development. Communicative and personable, a technology evangelist who clearly and persuasively describes the benefits of various technologies.
Langage: Java, Python
Database and Tools: MySQL, Weka, SPSS
Security Tools: SIEM, Symantec SCCM, Arbor, CyberArk, DPI, McAfee DLP, Splunk
Networking Tools: nmap, netcat, Zedlan, PowerShell.
Cyber Security Analyst
- Threat Intelligence analysis and sharing through tools like Flashpoint and FS - ISAC.
- Conducting security awareness training for all company.
- Working with teams like digital channel, legal and marketing teams to reduce the cyber risk to the company by monitoring through sysomos.
- Understanding the attacks provide remediation for the same. Good understanding with Hashes, IPs and other IOC. recent experience is with WannaCry.
- Understanding and dealing with domain infringement, Trademark infringement, content, copyright.
- Working with other teams to help with fraud analysis using tools like Maltego. Primary analysis done on Email, domain.
- Participated as Assistant facilitator / Time recorder and Issues recorder For the Disaster Recovery. Participated in the Table-top Activity for the department and Company.
- Design, Implementation and hand on deployment of Cisco HYPER FLEX, Pure Storage, Fiber Interconnect.
- Setting up USCD, UCSM and Service Profile. hands on experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting network hardware. knowledge on VMWare V-center client and servers integrating.
- Experience with of V-Center Server thick client and web client ESXI 5.5 & 6
- SME for File Sync and Share.
- PAM - DynaTrace
- NAM - DynaTrace
Security Analyst(Incident Response, SOC)
- Monitored correlation events and log analysis of checkpoint firewall, IDS/IPS and Juniper VPN.
- Regularly updated Knowledgebase and monitored and ensured the signatures for all the devices such as Cisco IPS, Source fire, Firewall (logs and rules), Arbor, Trend-Micro, Symantec HIDS and Juniper SSL.
- Monitored & analyzing the traffic patterns and the critical alerts initiated on Symantec HIDS.
- Managed trend micro network virus wall by tackling different viruses through centrally managed McAfee ePO, Malware Bytes & Microsoft Safety Scanner. Managed SQL injection & XSS attempts.
- Tested and performed vulnerability analysis (VA) for the client through Nessus & Qualys Guard Scan and McAfee Found Stone. Also maintain endpoint protection system.
- Analyzed credit card number disclosure events via McAfee DLP.
- Created tickets & resolved within SLA in BMC remedy suite.
- Prepared standard operating procedure documents (SOPs), presentations and various work instruction documents for the project and implement Security Compliance (PCI, HIPAA, SOX,).
- Successfully completed project work on “Employee Leave Management” in SAP system.
- Implemented web and advanced business application programming using the web application Dynpro.
- Completed report programming, module pool programming and grid line programming.