A motivated accounting professional with over 20 years experience in the accounting field that possesses strong analytical skills.
- Results oriented professional with extensive leadership experience and proven ability to motivate staff.
- Recognized for excellent communication skills, priority setting and team building.
Confidential,Bedminster, NJ 06/11 – Present
Recreation Center Administrator
- Answer phone calls and assist with recreation center inquiries
- Assist new members with paperwork and photo id
- Prepare Monthly and Quarterly mailings
- Work the front desk greeting all of the members using the office and gym.
- File and organize existing tenant/owner membership information
- Supervise staff of fifteen, including managers.
- Responsible for all company cash management and distribution decisions.
- Review monthly and quarterly financial reporting and preparation of financial statements prepared by staff for seventy individual entities.
- Prepare annual budgets and analyze monthly budget versus actual revenue and expense variances.
- Responsible for all Treasury reporting to senior management.
- Review staff monthly accounts receivable reports and delegate through appropriate channels.
- System administrator for MRI, Real Estate Accounting Software.
- Update, develop and implement Accounting department policies and procedures.
- Member of company Human Resources Committee (Committee responsible for all strategic HR decisions)
- Oversee all functions of Human Resources, including payroll, 401k, benefits, employee relations, hires and terminations.
Confidential,Accounting Manager 9/95 – 12/02
- Supervise staff of eleven, including accounting clerks, accountants, and administrative support.
- Review staff’s work papers.
- Prepare quarterly investment returns for senior management.
- Review and prepare Intercompany journal entries.
- Review all bank reconciliations.
- Manage all accounting system software upgrades.
- Maintain all system reports, charts of accounts and set up of all new general ledgers.
- Responsible for all matters related to payroll and 401k plan.
- Supervised accounting staff of six overseeing thirty-one individual entities.
- Prepared monthly workflow calendar.
- Supervised and trained all new staff and reviewed staff work.
- Liaison contact with all banks: opening of accounts, investing corporation monies, resolution of any discrepancies.
- Developed and implemented department procedures.
Confidential,West Orange, NJ 5/90 – 12/93
- Compiled data for non-accrual loans, reviewed daily deposit reports, analyzed bank-wide budget, and prepared Profit & Loss Statements for various departments within the bank.
- Converted budget from online system to a PC; prepared bank by bank comparison.
- Reconciled correspondent banks and other general ledger accounts.
- Investigated and resolved exception items.
- Prepared status report of correspondent bank accounts and Federal Reserve accounts for management.
- Completed special project as assigned.
B.S., Business Administration