Windows System Engineer with more than a decade of relevant work experience.Ability to manage multiple priorities and remain organized, can work independently or as part of a team. Excellent communicator with ability to relate to people on multiple levels.
- SCCM– Designed and implemented the architecture across all North American offices.
- Active Directory – Enterprise Administrator, creating Group Policies to standardize desktop and remove Local Admin rights, restricting users from installing malware, spyware and viruses, ultimately reducing help desk calls by 50%.
- ESXi - Implementation reduced number of physical servers by 50% for a savings of over $350,000.
- Exchange – Implemented a CCR Cluster providing 100% uptime for email.
- SCOM– Proactively monitor over 150 Windows servers and effectively resolve issues.
- ISA – Implemented an ISA Array resulting in 100% uptime for user access to the Internet.
- HP EVA 8100 SAN– Responsible for implementing and maintaining.
- Windows Server 2008R2
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Exchange 2007
- Exchange 2003
- SCCM 2007
- SMS 2003
- SCOM 2007
- Office 2003
- Office 2007
- Veritas Netbackup
- ISA 2006
- Trend Server
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- HP SAN
- Symantec Evault
- HP Insight Manager
- MS Clustering
- Active Administrator
- Whats Up
- HP Insight Manager
- yfin Reporting
Senior Systems Engineer – Confidential, Troy MI
- Responsible for all aspects in the day to day administration of the agency infrastructure. Hands- on experience with all phases of product lifecycle management. Develop and implement procedures to increase efficiencies throughout the BBDO organization.
- Configure, build and support Systems Management Server 2003 across all North American offices, successfully upgraded all offices to SCCM 2007.
- Responsible for creating and distributing Microsoft’s monthly security updates to all desktop systems.
- Automate the installation of Microsoft’s monthly security updates, including auto reboots of all application, file & print servers within 5 branch offices.
- Create and distribute software application such as Office 2007 and IE8 to end users.
- Assist the Agency Applications Team to develop a strategy for mass deployment and upgrade of all programs necessary for business continuity.
- Work with the Account Coordinator to audit systems for Licensing Compliance.
- Run inventories on systems to monitor for illegal software and automate the removal as necessary.
- Implement the procedure for automating the installation of applications by creating Collections specific to an application. Grant permissions to the Desktop Team to add systems as needed, software is Advertised and the user installs Packages without the need for a visit to the user.
- Create Packages for all agency approved applications and advertise them to all users to install at their convenience.
- Work with the Desktop Team to ensure the health of the SCCM client, ensure all desktop images have the client properly configured.
- Enable “Remote Tools” access for the help desk and desktop support, saving time and effort to troubleshoot issues.
- Train the Desktop and Helpdesk team on the features of SCCM to gather system information to aid in troubleshooting and asset management.
Contract Assignments – Confidential
Responsible for the installation and configuration of all desktop systems.
Field Technician – Confidential, Livonia MI
Provided onsite hardware and software technical support.
VMware vSphere 4 Cisco Academy MCSE
Exchange 2007 SCCM Veritas Netbackup
Microsoft Certification MCITP – In progress