Masters of Science –Management & Leadership
Systems Engineer/ Applications Consultant, Confidential,, New York, N.Y.
October 2009 to Present
- Provide customer recommendations, support, including best practices on electronic discovery review and search technique; the installation, configuration, and access to the Ontrack Inview application; and ongoing troubleshooting to resolve customer problems
- Creating, tailoring and monitoring technology platforms per the client specifications
- Provide support to client teams by engaging in and completing support requests outside of core hours
- Execution of and delivering high quality consulting and training to customers in support of their project goals on applications, both onsite and via remote web conferencing tools
- Expertise in providing recommendations & improvements in order to improve effectiveness and efficiency, best practices for support, review, and production set creation, along with creating appropriate documentation
- Abrupt to and Mastery of complex technical functionality for multiple applications for current and each new version release and effectively communicating them to a non-technical audience
Client Manager, Confidential,New York, N.Y.
January 2008 to January 2009
- Project Management that provides in-house counsel and their outside law firms an enterprise-wide management application that mitigates risk, control costs, and allow access to critical information, anytime, anywhere
- Executing all deliverables with tactical and strategic plans to address all aspects of the discovery process
- Overseeing and resolving issues throughout the litigation process
- Working closely with team of e-discovery experts to determine solution to daily requests
- Participating in all client and project team meetings
- Drafting and disseminate project documentation and reports
- Submitting, overlooking and final QA of client requested work requests
- Acting as liaison with the Development and operations departments, which maintain the application
- Interaction with clients via telephone and correspondence, assist with all projects and initiatives, and providing quality assurance and analysis
- Working independently and taking on ownership of projects without prompting
- Executing research and analytical skills
Deputy Attorney General Assistant, Confidential,
November 2006 to December 2008
- Drafting & systematizing multiple case records for trial & submission to various courts
- Support to All Deputy Attorney Generals assigned to North N.J.
- Executing subpoenas and interrogatories
- Managing evidence packets, discovery lists for civil litigation on behalf of deputies
- Drafting appellate briefs, guardianship complaints , discovery motions
- Preparation of documentation for civil litigation
- Legal research and writing
- Acquiring medical, criminal, and other necessary records from outside agencies
Paralegal & Compliance Associate, Confidential,Florham Park, NJ
September 2005 to October 2006
- Represent Merrill Lynch & other major lending institutions regarding purchases, refinances, CEMAs, & other financial real estate transactions.
- Prepare, draft, and amend documents that are recorded & filed as legal record.
- Preparation, document management, processing of deeds, mortgages, warrants of satisfaction, UCC-1, UCC-3, power of attorney, assignments, subordinations, and 1099 Tax Filings.
- Serve as a liaison between attorneys, clients, banks, title companies, state, county & municipal clerks offices.
- Compliance, title comprehension, general housekeeping, customer service, Resolution & Efficiency Management.
- Senior post closing associate & overseer of post closing procedures.
- Manage multiple financial accounts and archives simultaneously.
- Collection and distribution of finances via checks and bank wires.
Office/Project Manager, Confidential,Pennsylvania - January 2004 to June 2004
- Organized and streamlined procedures required for the preparation and implementation of construction projects.
- Researched, calculated, wrote, edited and organized project portfolios to determine supply specifications quantity and project cost.
- Prepared requests for construction permits according to the local ordinances of the municipality.
- Maintained project schedules to ensure construction completion dates were on target
Public Liaison, CConfidential,ity of Bayonne-Law Department, New Jersey
- Addressed management and operational issues of nineteen departments within the mayors’ office as they related to legal matters.
- Conducted legal research, document compilation and computer data entry for the purpose of filing legal briefs.
- Installed computerized law library to maximize effectiveness and efficiently.
- Entrusted with the responsibility of obtaining and maintaining information regarding consumer fraud and theft involving residents of the community and a local contractor.
Public Liaison, Confidential,, New Jersey
- Point Person for reports and inquires regarding disreputable contractors.
- Coordinated Investigations.
Microsoft Word , WebEx Remote training software, Outlook , Office, PowerPoint, Group Wise, and Excel, SPSS Statistics, IMANAGE Program, DOCUSHARE Management Program, Lexis Nexus, Westlaw, Summation, Concordance, Ipro, LAW, Summation, Lotus Notes, Acrobat Reader, Charles Jones filing , ACRIS (Online City Register) , UCC’s, PDA, Scanning Implementation