- An accomplished professional with eight years of enlisted military experience in the Intelligence Community.
- Expert DNR and DNI analyst for six years.
- Three years of experience in National Threat Operations Center (NTOC) Cyber Security Tasking Officer and over four years experience as the National Security Operations Center (NSOC) Collection Officer.
- Two years experience as Global Network Analyst supporting SIGINT platforms against the Global War on Terrorism.
- Currently in pursuit of Cyber Security Information Assurance degree.
- Communication networks, configured and monitored routers, computer systems, Optical Networks, and radio wave propagation.
- Modulation theories and techniques, Anti - virus and firewall rule sets, radio communications procedures, reports, and documentation.
- Cyber network operations, Cyber analytics, and Cyber warfare techniques.
- Target and Asset validation while providing a robust analysis containing financial, social, and mental vulnerabilities to the customer.
- Provided expert analysis using a full range of collection techniques to provide the Senior Panel to review collection data used for government and commercial customers to validate Target and Asset authenticity.
- Reviewed Target and Asset files for anomalies, both financial and social contact, to counter espionage and counterintelligence gaps.
- Drafted and maintained Target and Asset mental evaluation, reliability, and veracity of both Target and Asset which acted as a guiding light for interlocutors abroad.
- Identified non-obvious and indirect terrorist connections among all foreign travelers to the U.S and produce products that generated actionable lead information to relevant agencies, resulting in investigations and other responses by our interagency partners.
- Proposed ideas to improve team processes, collaborated with management to strengthen reporting threshold, adapted to new initiatives, and operated in a dynamic working environment.
CNO Planning Support Strategist
- Provided guidance on current exercise/training policies and procedures including standard operating procedures for CRITIC; a major intelligence community reporting vehicle.
- Collaborated with NSOC and IAD to create a Table Top Exercise (TTX) which focuses on cyber specific criteria for PPD-20 and PPD-41, which further defined thresholds for reporting new methods of releasing reports.
- Manage, plan, and execute full range of cyber exercises which includes scenario development, agency coordination, drafting reports, and intelligence community coordination.
- Partnered with NSC, FBI, NSOC, and IAD liaison officers and major events as needed which enhanced partnerships with Intelligence Community representatives.
- Assisted Program Management Office in monthly and weekly status updates, as well as providing guidance on new personnel and requirements.
- Exercise planner on multiple tier 1 DoD/US Government exercises including ECAP PPD-20 (NSC), CYBER FLAG (USCYBERCOM), CYBER STORM (DHS/FEMA), and ICE STORM (ODNI), which developed new cyber security policies and plans for all USG agencies as well as test the response and countermeasures of USG.
- Provide networking/desktop and computer system support and provide mainframe and account maintenance tasks for both Windows and UNIX operating systems.
- Manage HP t610 Flexible Thin Client series with Windows Embedded with latest Citrix Receiver 12.2 and up.
- Image and implement unclassified and classified workstations for end-users.
- Provide customer service for building related issues for organized Virtual Teleconference for customers.
- Account for and verify Confidential equipment parts for server and workstations.
- Perform weekly patching for anti-virus and firewall updates building wide.
- Document help desk tickets/resolutions, and maintained inventory lists.
- Provided computer helpdesk support via email and telephone communications with end-users.
Cyber Security Tasking Officer
- Provided technical support and collection requirements for specific signal intelligence collection systems.
- Performed sustained target analysis through the use of DNI/DNR analytic techniques.
- Conducted research and evaluate technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network intrusion operations, cyber warfare tactics, techniques and procedures.
- Monitored systems to ensure proper collection for the National Threat Operations Center.
- Analyzed network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct in-depth analysis to determine adversary capability and intent.
- Developed an agile responsive strategy for coordinating and evaluating tasking of systems and sites.
- Provided synthesized products to customers by researching, analyzing and reporting intelligence via the appropriate reporting vehicles.
- Provided system management use to coordinate, record, store, and report information pertaining to the assessment of collection, forwarding and processing resources.
- Developed and improved training, contact information and statistics for training in NSOC, increasing efficiency over 70%.
- Scrubbed erroneous items and streamlined system performance details, enabling the customer to quickly identify pertinent information, mitigation requirements, and intelligence impact statements.
- Instituted Excel databases to track personnel data, gain and loss dates, personal information and position titles to organize recall efforts.
- Lobbied and coordinated scheduling under-manned, certified personnel to continue mission effectiveness and tasking support for Coalition Forces.
- Wrote and initiated the overhauling of system SOP for NSOC and NSOC Customers to better defined each managing office’s role in the system performance process which increased production by 40%.
- Directed High-Priority tasking with Counter Terrorism Mission Management Center to provide support for international hostage situations.
- Developed Second Party High-Priority relationships that provided critical intelligence data to tactical and national level consumers in support of the Global Ware on Terrorism.
Global Network Analyst
- Conducted in-depth analysis and tasking for Counter Intelligence Operations to support Coalition Forces in conducting successful military operations.
- Provided valuable technical expertise on network dataflow issues by troubleshooting and maintaining software and hardware function.
- Performed in-depth analysis within a compartmented 24-hour operation center responsible for monitoring and forwarding incoming/outgoing data (in-near-real-time) to and from various collection site.
- Promoted mitigation techniques for signal analysis systems requiring system integration while partnering with engineer support teams.
- Troubleshoot dataflow systems running on UNIX operating servers to include but not limited to soft and hard resets.
SIGINT Morse Operator
- Scanned and analyzed intelligence from various types of intelligence products for SIGINT Reconnaissance Operations.
- Identified and extracted vital target data for SIGINT airborne platforms in the efforts to combat foreign enemies abroad.
- Performed targeting and multiple source analysis using SIGINT collection systems, which enhanced capabilities against adversaries in the Global Ware on Terrorism.