More than 6 years of extensive experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Customization, Testing & Support of Oracle, Oracle Financials Module. Experience also includes full life cycle implementation.
Oracle Applications 11.0.2/11.0.3/11i, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, PL/SQL, Developer 2000, Forms 4.5/ 6i and Reports 2.5/ 6i, XML Publisher
- Good technical expertise of AR, AP, GL, FA, PO, OM, INV,BOM, HRMS, PAY, AOL, Alerts
- Proficient in writing stored PL/SQL packages, procedures and triggers
- Proficient in SQL, SQL*PLUS, SQL*LOADER, PL/SQL
- Experience in utilizing standard oracle API's
- Experience in Customization of Reports 2.5/6i/9i and Forms 4.5/6i/9i
- Experience in developing reports using BI/XML publisher
- Proficient in using Oracle Standard Exceptions as well as User Defined and Pragma Init Exceptions.
- Proficient in using software tools like Toad 7x/8x/9x, PL/SQL Developer.
- Created materialized views/Snapshots for big tables as well as during data migration
- Experienced in data migration by providing good performance tuned extracts in the form of UTL files.
- Proficient in RICE components in Oracle Applications.
- Excellent experience in supporting business users, business processes and communicating with various user layers including all layers of management.
- Experience in gathering requirements
- Legacy system migration planning and execution
- Actively involved in 11i upgrade
- Good understanding of Trading Community Architecture.
- Experience in interacting with Users
- Experience in Support
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and being up to date with them.
Operating Systems: Sun Solaris, UNIX, Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP
ORACLE Applications: Oracle Applications 11.0.2/11.0.3/11i, Accounts Payables, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, Order Management, Purchasing, Inventory, Bill of materials, Payroll, HR, Trading community Architecture, Oracle Alerts and AOL
Software: Developer 2000, Forms 4.5/6i, Reports 2.5/6i, PL/SQL, SQL* Loader, XML Publisher.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g
Organization : Confidential,Mar-2009 To Present
Systems Analyst I
Confidential, occupies a notable position in higher education as the nation's largest university primarily for women. Its campuses in Denton, Dallas and Houston are joined by an e-learning campus offering innovative online degree programs in business, education and general studies.
- Created element entries for the secondary assignments using an API.
- Implemented Check Writer (XML) and Deposit Advice (XML) for payroll checks and direct deposits.
- Created alerts to send email notifications to all the employees in Oracle Alerts.
- Created custom tables and indexes
- Developed a custom Form to enter and query the job applicant's information.
- Developed a package to validate and load data into element entries.
- Developed procedures to extract data and create data files in Unix, using UTL File
- Worked extensively on Reports and developed various Reports with user requested parameters and format using Oracle Reports and EIS Reports
- Developed Procedure to create CSV files as output so they can be imported in Excel
- Developed PL/SQL Packages, Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Solving day-to-day issues with HR and PAYROLL
ORACLE Applications 11i (HR, PAYROLL) ORACLE , SQL, PL/SQL
Organization Confidential,OH Jan-2008 To Mar-2009
Confidential, is a Hotel chain with over 325 locations all over the country including the franchises. Red roof offers different types of rooms and has been serving millions of customers each year.
- Designed and developed package to convert Purchase Orders from Accor to Redroof Inn
- Gathering requirements from Users
- Coordinating with users on UAT and giving them training on the same.
- Designed and Developed Custom payment inquiry form.
- Designed and developed AR Invoice Print Report, PO print report using XML/BIpublisher, also modified XSL-FO style sheet to include company specific information like company logo, terms and conditions etc.
- Developed Data Template XML file to create reports using XML/BI publisher
- Developed database Packages to generate XML output
- Designed and developed package to convert items in inventory.
- Wrote scripts to migrate concurrent programs between instances using FNDLOAD and XDOLoader
- Worked on outbound interfaces to create flat files in specific format in UNIX using UTL file.
- Created External tables during data conversion to load data from flat files.
- Customized standard Projects form using forms personalization.
- Developed an XML/BI publisher Report for check printing.
- Developed a package to create approved supplier list and sourcing rules.
- Developed various Reports in PO using Oracle Reports with Lexical parameters.
- Customized various FA reports including
- Assets By Category Report, Asset Register report, Property Tax report, Assets By source report, Cost Detail Report, Reserve Detail Report.
- Designed and Developed an excel report in oracle Projects that helps the higher management in decision making on further funding of the projects.
- Designed and developed package to void checks that can also handle unvoid the voided checks.
- Worked on customization of expected receipts report in PO.
ORACLE Applications (AR, AP, PO, FA, PA) ORACLE , SQL, PL/SQL, Sun Solaris - UNIX.
Organization: Confidential, RichardsonNov-2007 To Jan -2008
- Designed and Developed packages to send e-mail notifications to patrons using UTL TCP and UTL SMTP
- Worked on connecting all corporate data using JDBC.
- Wrote database triggers, procedures, functions in PL/SQL and incorporated business rules and constraints.
- Created materialized views/Snapshots to move data between databases.
- Designed and Developed Reports using Oracle Reports
- Developed procedures to send data file to third party companies periodically using UTL file
- Fine tuned SQL queries for maximum efficiency and performance.
Custom Applications , ORACLE 10g , SQL, PL/SQL, Sun Solaris - UNIX
Organization : Confidential, CA May'2006-Oct'2007
Consultant- Oracle Applications
Confidential, is a discount travel site offering low rates on airline tickets, hotel rooms, rental cars, cruises and vacation packages by working with travel suppliers to sell excess inventory.
Hotwire markets their rates as low because the company has exclusive contracts with major travel providers to help them fill airline seats, hotel rooms and rental cars that would otherwise go unsold.
Role: Involved in Design, Development, Implementation, and Customization for modules AR, AP, GL.
- Designed and Developed inbound interface to load data into Payables Open Interface Tables for different verticals.
- Designed and Developed inbound interface to load data into Customer Interface Tables.
- Designed and Developed inbound interface to load data into Auto Invoice Interface Tables for various verticals.
- Designed and Developed custom process to format the file for Auto Lock Box.
- Designed and Developed inbound interface to load data into GL Interface Tables.
- Developed Custom Process to show differences between AP and AR invoices imported
- Developed Daily Revenue Transaction Report that gets the details of all transactions for a particular date range and shows revenue and transactions.
Interfaces: The Mapping was done from Hotwire Production Tables to Oracle Applications. The process includes validating and loading data into interface tables. The interfaces have been developed for Airlines, Rental cars, Hotels.
- Created a procedure to show the differences between Invoices in Sales Summary Report and the Invoices imported for AP Invoices.
- Created a process to clear AP Hotel Invoice and clear them with the amount that comes in chase file and put the remaining amount on hold and clear them when it comes further. If the invoice amount is less than amount in file then clear the total file amount. If invoice amount and file amount are in a dollar range then clears the file amount and creating an adjusting line in distribution line.
Oracle 10g, Applications 11i, Forms 4.5/6i, Reports 2.5/6i, AP, AR, GL, Sun Solaris
Organization : Confidential, CA Jan'2005 - Apr'2006
Consultant- Oracle Applications
Confidential, provides services to state and local governments, as well as the federal government. In operating these services on behalf of government, Confidential, plays a critical role in providing services that directly help individuals and families improve their lives
Role: Working as Oracle applications consultant for IOWA Eligibility and Enrollment services, Healthy Families Program maintenance and other projects.
- Developed Missouri Maxe2 to Oracle Financials Interface to import Customers from Maxe2 using TCA APIs and to Update Customer information using TCA APIs.
- Solving day-to-day issues relating to HFP, Kansas and AIM customer interfaces.
- Developed custom program to validate the billing information data file from IOWA Bankers trust and import data into staging table.
- Implemented Lockbox Interface to import and validated data like check number, amount, receipt date and customer information for monthly invoice receipts through bank.
- Resolved CARS.
- Developed Import program to import Vendors
- Developed Vendor Success, failure Reports.
- Wrote programs to synchronize customer information between oracle and Maxex databases periodically.
- Developed Report , Count of CARs in a particular status as of the week ending date.
ORACLE APPLICATIONS 11i, SQL, PL/SQL, Reports 6i, Oracle Applications AP, AR.
Organization : Confidential,India Mar'2003-Feb'2004
Oracle Applications Developer
- Developed import program to Import Orders from Legacy System in 11i.
- Developed import program to Import Requisitions from Legacy systems.
- Prepared Technical Designs for 11i Upgrade from 11.0.3.
- Customization of reports, forms.
- Import purchase order program to create standard Purchase Orders.
- Resolving day-to-day maintenance problems.
- Extraction of historical Invoices and Credit Memos data.
- Preparing Technical Designs for Conversions of data from Oracle to Lawson.
- Extensively utilized the Application Object Library to register SQL*Loader programs, PL/SQL procedures, Forms and reports in addition to using the System Administrator responsibility to create users, responsibilities.
Oracle Applications (PO, OE/OM) ORACLE 8i, SQL, PL/SQL, Reports 6i, Forms 6i, UNIX, Citrix.
Organization : Confidential, India Apr'2002-Feb'2003
- Identifying the top technical colleges and scheduling the interviews (convincing for day 0 slot) by getting in touch with the placement officers.
- Member of interview panel.
- Coordinating with the technical and HR panel and arranging the interviews.
- Organizing employer branding programs like 'campulse mentors', where in senior Satyam employees would visit campuses all over the country and give presentations on several emerging IT trends. Campulse mentors is intended to bridge the industry-institute gap.
- Successfully organized events like faculty development programs, in which faculty from technical institutes all over the country are invited to attend 3 day work shop conducted at Satyam Leaning centre, in coordination with Satyam Learning Centre
Masters in Business Administration
Bachelors in Technology