- IT security professional with a burning passion and understanding aligning security function with organizational strategy, goals, and mission, while maintaining the confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of IT Infrastructure.
- Competencies include provisioning secure IT infrastructure on the cloud - design and develop secure architectures, migrating applications to Amazon Web Service (AWS), secure identity and access management (IAM) provisioning, elastic load balancing, and other cloud related services.
- Network Design and Management
- Database Application Development
- Decision Support Systems Structural System Analysis/Design
- Software/ Hardware Concepts
- Management Info Systems
- Python and C++
Confidential, Manassas, VA
- Created highly available, scalable and secured infrastructure in AWS using various AWS services like EC2, VPC, Auto scaling, ELB, RDS, Route53, EBS, Security Group etc.
- Hands-on experience in designing, implementing and managing Amazon Web Services such as lambda, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Cloud Formations, among others
- Working knowledge of big data services such as Redshift, Elastic MapReduce and Internet of Things
Desktop Support Technician
Confidential, Bamenda, Cameroon
- Confidential is a maintenance/ internet provider to the inhabitants of Bamenda, Cameroon.
- Performed upgrades, and maintenance on the company's PC-related hardware and software
- Answered phone calls and provided assistance to customers