- An Information Technology Specialist with over 15 years progressive experience in Systems Administration, Network Design & Management, IT Technical Support & Operations and Service Management.
- Looking for IT Support, Network and System Administration opportunity within both the public and private sector .
- Possess a broad range of knowledge with a multitude of software and hardware platforms. Excellent communication and written skills.
- Dedicated, Hardworking individual with the intercommunication skills to work at all levels in Information technology. Works well in both teams and on Individual assignments.
- Successful meeting new technical challenges and finding solutions to meet the needs of the customer. Thinks outside the box
Platform: Microsoft (2000/7/8/10/2003/2008/2012 Server) Mac OS Linux (Ubuntu, Delian, Fedora, CentOS, RHEL, VMware)Testing Tools: Jenkins, Solar Wings, PRTG, Nagios
Bug Tracking tools: Sniffer, SolarWinds, Zone Alarm, IP - Cop, Smoothwall, Net flow
Scripting: Python, Perl, Ruby, Jenkins
Databases/SIEM: MySQL, SQL, Oracle, Splunk
Applications: Service-Now, MS Office Suite, Salesforce, IBM WebSphere Message Que Server, Dameware Remote Control, User Profile Copying and Back up
- Coordinate with product developers, software designers, testing and consultants to ensure completion of project requirements in a timely manner to meet customer needs
- Introduced various technologies including a Tech Bar and Depot Support Models
- Created Articles and SOP for the Off shore and On Shore Support
- Assisted in the design and creation of an Off - Shore Technical Support Team
- Designed service catalog items for WTS (workplace technology services) related areas.
- Documented Knowledge Transfer from Staff for Future Reference and Support
- Imaged Pc’s, PC Refreshed, Re-imaged, Fixed Software and Hardware related issues.
- Collaborate with human resources to automate new hire process by creating Flow Charts for design
- Identify bottlenecks in Customer service Support process and facilitate usage of advanced technologies, new tools or enhanced processes.
- Assisted in the developments of a Standard operating model for both Legacy Willis and Willis Towers Watson support service to track progress through deployment process through service now
- Installed custom applications add-ons and documented each process.
- Used Support applications for user support (Dame ware Remote Control, Skype for business, PC-Look up, User Profile Copying and Backup )
- Created and Managed Asset Database for Warranted and Un-warranted Hardware.
- Supported Users with End point Encryption and Antivirus related Issues
- Solved Incidents on the Service Now platform
- Installed Software and Drivers through Remote Desktop Connection
- Solved Login errors through VPN Connections and Reset Tokens.
- Design and implemented local area network
- Installed and supported sage accounting software
- Data entry and data backup using Microsoft backup
- Followed up with incidents created till closed successfully
- Received phone calls from clients and addressed their situation
- Responded via e mail queries from clients about Acorlor furniture services
- Managed Microsoft exchange server for staff
- Installed end point security for workstation and server
- Anti-Virus installation, Update and data restore
- Train other staffs on IT related issues
- Implemented mixed environment of Windows and Linus operating systems
- Network monitoring using Fortinet
- Implemented secured network by Fortinet firewall
- Tracked supplies and purchase of materials by software
- Created a backup unto another server in case of disaster
Operations Support Analyst
- ServiceNow System Administrator: Managed user requests via tracking (ServiceNow ) software to deploy solutions to help requests from staff and office across four (4) countries. Generated reports via asset and desktop service management, Audit and Change Management on hardware and software to enhance inventory and audit reports
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and actions
- Creates workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensures issues are resolved in a timely fashion
- Experience with Linux (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Serve as a technical resource for extremely complex customer issues that require knowledge of the code base
- Helped to design new business processes that increased efficiency and profitability.
- Active contributor to the development of the ICE IT Recovery Plan and ICE Short-Term Recovery Process. Supported developers and operation staff to test the Disaster Recovery procedures.
- Effectively managed and used systems and processes to measure, and monitor the impact performance on Operations.
- Lead T3 ticket handoff and retro meetings
- Managed the ICE Help Desk. Provided timely responses to client inquiries and performed diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues for ICE end-users
- Identify and communicate urgent bug reports, security reports, or other customer issues requiring dedicated time and attention from development to the Product Management and Technical Support Manager
- Helped to maintain systems and provided overall support to internal and external customers.
- Worked with internal IT resources to communicate both technical and non-technical requirements, proposed solution architecture, and supported implementation of new features and system upgrades.
- Prepared reports by collecting, merging, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Fielded incoming requests via email, telephone, and in person, to ensure timely and effective resolution of end user issues.
- Person daily backup of the system and monitored network and system activities with spectrum.
- Actively involved with the trade process by maintaining a contact database using SalesForce containing over 700 individuals and 150 businesses.
- Track and handle escalated issues presented by Tier 1 analyst and sought further tier 3 or vendor assistance (if appropriate).
- Resolved trouble tickets through advanced reasoning and critical thinking.
- Participates in integrated and coordinated training program development, improving the skills and training aids for myself, peers, and co-workers.
- Performs account management actions, to include creations, disables, deletions, transfer and archiving of user’s network accounts across five major networks.
- Provided systems support for over 6000 employees Nationwide for the Confidential under the E justice project
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory, IIS, DNS, DHCP and Group Policy
- Worked with vendors and departments of individual systems to obtain and schedule training for employees
- Provide administration of servers in a virtualized server environment using VMware and or Hyper-V management tools
- Supported Email platform transition process from MDaemon to Microsoft Exchange platform
- Serve as an escalation point for advanced technical issues.
- Implement various Linux flavored applications to improve network security and observe usage
- Configured layer 2 and 3 type devices and network design
- Managed and interfaced with 2 IT outsourced vendors, assigned troubleshooting tickets, assed installation project and coordinating improvement projects including virtualization deployment with Thin Client and Hyper-V, Microsoft Remote desktop, Etc.
- Familiarity with PowerShell scripting, scheduling of Windows tasks, and backup methods.
- Troubleshoot networking issues related to routing, firewalls and DMZ architecture
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and training materials related to system administration and operations
- Installed & maintained SANs and automated disk-based and tape-based backup systems
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resource
- Presented project statuses to mid-managers and senior leaders every week in an effort to assist completing task
- Configure and manage VSphere and ESXi multi-cluster server
- Troubleshoot server system problems, utilizing available tools and working in coordination with other internal groups and vendor provided technical support resources
Information Technology (I.T) Consultant
- Developed SOPs and configured routers and switches.
- Led the operations and management for VMWare ESX4.x/5.x environment
- Experience optimizing, automating, and troubleshooting a virtual environment using PowerCLI
- Familiarity with NAS devices, routers, switches, VLANs, VoIP, Dell/Lenovo workstations and Dell Servers
- Microsoft product knowledge including, Windows Server 2008-2012, Windows 10, Exchange, Office365, Group Policy, Active Directory, DNS/DHCP, WSUS, OS Deployment
- Provided software & hardware authentication and performed tests on software and hardware before delivery to customers
- Responsible for the development of automated workflows, as well as the implementation and maintenance of tools to deploy, manage and secure compute infrastructure
- Experience with providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of specific components of complex hardware or software systems
- Responsible for Data Backup and Migration from Different Systems & Media
- Monitored incident and Event Ticket queues and acted promptly in resolving requests to meet SLA’s
- Respond to Tier 3 and Tier 4 trouble tickets
- Maintained Anti-Virus Scans and Reports on Computer systems.
- Provided technical and excellent customer service via phone to resolve customer complaints and issues.
- Proactively coordinated with vendors and third parties to resolve incidences and product defects and service requests.