Consultant/ Project Management/Network Administrator
Interests include developing a career in virtualization, networking, and data management. Proactive, disciplined professional with the resourcefulness and business savvy necessary to meet the exigencies of today\'s fast-paced, competitive marketplace · Highly developed product evaluation and assessment skills · Keen analytical focus with strong research and investigative abilities · Confident decision making while exercising reliable, competent judgment · Consistently providing exceptional customer service to clients. Currently working on CCNP, Redhat and VCP 5 certification.
- MCITP server Admin 2008 R2 certified
- Network + certified
- CCNA certified
- A + certified
- Virtualization Support
- MS Project
- NASD Series 7 Certified
Confidential, New York, NY
Jr Network Assistant/Volunteer 2011 - Present
- Installation and configuration of VMware esx 4.1 and esxi 4.1
- Create and maintain a comprehensive documentation of tasks.
- Trouble shooting network and application related issues.
- Designed network for fault-tolerance and high availability.
- Working with colleagues to develop an efficient network methodology.
Confidential, New York, NY
Vice President, Banker/Investments 2008 - 2011
- Establish, foster, expand relationships with prospective and existing customers in order to assess their changing needs with the products and services using risk analysis.
- Utilize a research based approach through networking, soliciting advise and qualifying referrals.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure excellence resulting in superior customer satisfaction, enhancing profitability of account relationship via partnering with sales specialists in retail lending, business expansion and other product areas such as retirement and estate planning, and investment banking.
- Actively increase aggregate value of managed assets and client base.
- Substantially contribute to the firm\'s reputation as preferred provider of wealth management service to the affluent core clientele.
Vice President, Financial Advisor 2006 - 2011
- Determined clients\' financial health and requirements through face-to-face and telephone meetings in order to deepen relationships and engage in needs-based marketing and selling of investment products.
- Maintained compliance with legal and regulatory mandates, as well as the guidelines associated with NASD, SEC, CISG, and J.P. Morgan Chase.
- Participated in daily meetings with the investment and branch manager to enable banking staff to meet branch goals through training and cross-selling banking products.
Confidential, New York, NY 2005 - 2006
- Aggressively prospected and qualified potential clients to determine their investment profile and convert ambivalence to positive investment commitments.
- Constructively manage existing client relationships to reinforce the firm\'s commitment to explore and recommend positive investment opportunities designed to enhance the client\'s portfolio growth.
- Consistently contact clients, conducting formal and impromptu meetings to gather data, enrich relationships and grow accounts.
- Developed targeted sales campaigns compliant with company strategy to market new service rollouts and product launches to capture new business and expand existing accounts.
Attained an IT Project Management certificate
Attained a MSc Economics and Financial Mathematics
Attained a Bachelor of Science Degree in Economics
Attended AWS Summit 2011
Project Management Institute, NYC Chapter Quality Management Team