Seeking position within an organization where I can utilize my skills in the field of information technology and/or Confidential government position.
- Extremely Quick Learner
- Word Environment Adaptation
- Customer Support
- Time Management and Effort
- Attention to Detail
- Team Oriented
- Interpersonal, Oral and Written Communication
- Problem Solving
- Self - motivated
- Wireless Networking
- ACD Systems
- Remote Support
- Helpdesk/Technical Support
- Cellebrite Confidential
- IT Security
- Windows OS
- Secure CRT
- Mobile Computing
- Recovery Techniques
- PS3 & Scattercastles
- Confidential Call Manager/Voips
- HP Fortify Source Code Analyzer
- Penetration Testing
- Configuration, deployment and administration of network appliances, operating systems and databases
- Troubleshooting Techniques
- Data Encryption and Encapsulation
- Intrusion Detection & Incident Response
- Hashing/Mobile Device Forensics
- Vulnerability Assessment
Confidential, Rosslyn, VA
Senior Security Analyst / Security Control Assessor
- Lead large/complex security assessments of customer systems, services and programs
- Support and interact with customers at the high levels and provide oversight to less experienced staff
- Analyze customer processes and configurations to verify that previously identified flaws have been corrected and document results.
- Develop approaches for industry-specific threat analyses, application-specific penetration tests and the generation of vulnerability reports.
- Develop detailed remediation reports and recommendations for compliance and security improvements across industries based on changing threats.
- Develop and update Confidential consistent approach to information security programs and adherence with best practices.
- Assess Federal information systems’ compliance with Confidential
Confidential, Crystal City, VA
Systems Analyst - Information Assurance
- Gather and organize technical information about an organization's mission goals and needs, and make recommendations to improve existing security Confidential .
- Develop NIST/ Confidential & Confidential documentation for systems and networks undergoing certification and validate the quality of deliverables produced by the team
- Assess risks, identify mitigation requirements and develop accreditation recommendations
- Document an IA SSP, participate in reviews and product tests, respond to Government inquiries necessary to obtain and maintain its Confidential in accordance with the Confidential process
- Track Confidential & Confidential requirements for assigned systems within the agency and validate that tasks are on schedule and ensure the delivery of quality documentation
- Review and edit draft security artifacts as assigned to ensure compliance with Confidential & Confidential and Confidential
- Assist in the creation of Confidential & Confidential packages with the responsibility for gathering information from system owners, applying data to the appropriate templates and attending meetings in support of the effort
- Determine enterprise information assurance and security standards
- Develop and implement information assurance/security standards and procedures
- Coordinate, develop and evaluate security programs for an organization
- Recommend information assurance/security solutions to support customers’ requirements
- Assist in the identification of specifications, requirements and SOWs for IT hardware/software and services in multi-year Confidential IT contracts
- Identify, report and resolve security violations
- Oversee the POA&M process and determine whether sufficient artifacts have been presented to support the approval or denial of POA&Ms
- Coordinating with ISSOs and providing guidance and oversight in identifying and documenting deficiencies and prioritizing them based on missions, risk, and funding
- Establish and satisfy information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory and resource demands
- Perform vulnerability/risk analysis of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle
Confidential, SW, DC
Cyber Security Analyst
- Address agency-wide IT security issues and challenging new threats on Confidential daily basis.
- Reporting for the development and execution of remediation plans
- Maintain management response plan for agency-wide, long term processes and procedures
- Provide support to customer driven RFM accreditation efforts for new and existing systems
- Performs Computer Security Incident Response activities for the organization
- Ensure the integrity and protection of networks; systems; and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies; through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices
- Perform periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments; including user accounts; application access; file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance
- Respond to incidents by investigating computer related crimes. Discover the problem and mitigate the damages
- Responsible for developing & maintaining long-term and short-term security procedures
- Develop Confidential SOP’s
- Evaluate, develop and implement strategies to mitigate risks and apply adequate network, physical and administrative security
- Configuration of the backend of enterprise level software ( Confidential ) during testing phase prior to implementation of new applications and/or upgrades into production
- Provide basic and advanced Confidential training
- Oversee and provide direction/assistance in daily duties and responsibilities of ISSOs and Certification Agents
- Ensure stakeholders adhere to Federal Info. Assurance policies & procedures to acquire and maintain Confidential system’s Confidential under the Confidential Act following NIST 800-53 and 800-37 guidelines and policies
- Troubleshoot configuration flaws within Confidential
- Conduct daily briefings discussing mission goals and updates
- Perform Confidential logical, file system and physical extractions of mobile devices
- Outline business strategies and tactics necessary to accomplish mission objectives
- Evaluate, develop and implement strategies to mitigate risks and demonstrate adequate security.
- Developing or enhancing existing full suites of custom cyber security toolsets.
- Developing tools to integrate open source applications with widely used commercial security tools
Confidential, Adelphi, Maryland
Confidential Auditor/Cyber Security Analyst
- Performs monthly and ad hoc vulnerability scans of unclassified and classified network subscriber enclaves.
- Configuration of the backend of enterprise level software ( Confidential during testing phase prior to implementation of new applications and/or upgrades into production
- Provide basic and advanced Confidential training to Confidential
- Assist subscribers with vulnerability remediation as necessary.
- Conduct trending and analysis of monthly results to identify high risk vulnerabilities impacting the network and ensure proper security Confidential from Confidential vulnerability management standpoint
- Independently perform complex security analysis of classified and unclassified applications, systems and enclaves for compliance with Confidential security requirements
- Use Confidential variety of security techniques, technologies, and tools to evaluate security Confidential in highly complex computer systems and networks
- Perform vulnerability and risk analysis, and participate in Confidential variety of computer security penetration studies
- Analyze and define security requirements for computer and networking systems
- Provide enterprise-wide technical analysis and direction for problem definition, analysis and remediation for complex systems and enclaves
- Recommend solutions to meet security requirements
- Deploy, troubleshoot and maintain network-based vulnerability scanners at subscriber sites to ensure appropriate coverage of scanning services.
- Prepare reports for subscribers to assess technical configurations and compliance.
- Support systems in transition from the DIACAP to Confidential framework
- Identify risk to information assets and data systems
- Conduct assessments and audits to ensure Confidential compliance following Confidential approach to information security
- Generate capture as necessary of the network(s) security Confidential and provide to Confidential management for situational awareness.
- Develop & document policies and procedures for the use of vulnerability assessment tools and methodologies
- Test and evaluate new technologies, specifically related to network vulnerability scanning.
- Provide workable recommendations and advice to client executive management on system improvements, optimization and maintenance
Confidential, Chantilly, Virginia
Network Engineer Associate
- Baselining of hardware configuration and hardening in alignment with security control compliance
- Network Security Confidential
- Maintain VoIPs using Confidential Call Manager
- Provide monthly crytpo key loads.
- Controlling access permissions and privileges
- Maintaining switches and routers to approved software and hardware revisions
- Configuring and troubleshooting in Confidential multi-vendor environment
Confidential, Reston, Virginia
Access Control Manager
- Ensure that personnel entering secure areas are registered & have been issued the appropriate badge
- Escort uncleared personnel & monitor their movements while in secure areas
- Use Remedy to manage uncleared contractors in and out of the facility
- Search clearances using PS3 or ScatterCastles and determine if they have the proper clearance level to enter the building
Confidential, Ft. Meade, MarylandAccess Control Manager
- Monitor and escort contractors in government Confidential facilities and compounds
- Ensure that doors and alarms are secured at the end of each shift