- Hardworking, versatile, and results - oriented professional offering broad-based experience and commendable strengths in the areas of Confidential technology and analysis.
- Self starter and team player empowered with experience in big data analytics, management, and security.
- 10+ years of intelligence analysis experience.
Network Analyst & Reporter
- Designated work, streamlined efforts, and trained analyst across several offices; called for meetings and tirelessly worked to implement best production practices.
- Authored daily technical reports using standard reporting methodology in order to satisfy senior-government customer requirements.
- Performed in-depth digital network analysis; authored digital signatures to highlight distinctive characteristics to meet designated priorities.
- Carried out vulnerability analysis for customers, authored reporting to assist in project development.
Team Leader & Reporter
- Contributed strong management and leadership distinctions in supervising 10 intelligence analysts.
- Functioned as a subject matter expert of office protocols and procedures.
- Applied multifaceted approaches in performing standard managerial duties, including monthly reviews, counseling, production oversight, and mentorship.
- Personally produced a vast number of time-sensitive reports to customers.
Geospatial & Imagery Intelligence Analyst
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Served as a geospatial intelligence analyst, responsible for executing geospatial, imagery, and full motion video analysis.
- Made use of visual information systems and other software in conducting expert in-depth analysis on remote sensing collection.
- Rendered efficient service in addressing specific request for support from customers elements.
- Designed and built high-quality map products for intelligence reporting using the Confidential tool suite.
- Conducted statistical analysis to accomplish density studies.
- Performed remote sensing analysis and authored subsequent technical reports.
- Created and maintained databases of information accessible to the entire agency.
Customer Advocacy Liaison
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Daily communicated with Confidential counterparts to explain customer’s time-sensitive collection requirements in order to coordinate efforts undertook by the two elements.
- In a fast-paced environment, responded to customer needs through undertaking analytic and research efforts.
- Led and facilitated briefings with executives over current organization capabilities.
- Managed partnership efforts between the two entities.
Geospatial Intelligence Analyst
Confidential, Ft. Meade, MD
- Meticulously managed projects undertaken by the office, filtered and reported information of interest per organizational requirements.
- Acted as a representative, handling request for information.
- Interfaced and communicated daily with federal-level agency customers.
- Kept abreast of current national-level objectives through the participation in flag officer-level briefings.