IT - Information Technology where I can utilize my expertise, experience and knowledge in project management, building solutions, network support and information security management.
Highlights of QualificationPost-Baccalaureate Certificate in Project Management, Bachelors in Computer Science, more than ten years of experience in planning, building,implementing and troubleshooting solutions in multiple products, such as: Microsoft Server Systems (Exchange, IIS, SMS/SCCM, ISA, AD, WSUS, etc), Linux, IBM, Cisco, 3COM, Symantec. Two years of experience in pre-sales, building projects using PMBOK practices and solutions using Microsoft, IBM System X, Storage, Cisco, Symantec, and VMware. More than two years of experience as Project Manager with responsibilities to managing infrastructure and software development Project using PMBOK and Agile practices. Communication and negotiation skills, ITIL-v3 Certification, CompTIA Security+, Microsoft Certifications (MCSE:Security, MCSA:Messaging, MCTS, MCP).
Confidential, Recife- PE- Brazil (Jul 2009 – May 2011)
DATAPREV is a Federal Government IT company in Brazil. It is responsible for managing the Brazilian Social Security database and has the largest database of the Latin America.
IT Analyst & Project Manager
- Create scope of statement, project and communication management plan, WBS, schedule, timeline and monitoring project execution using CA Clarity and Open Workbench,
- Report Project status and analyze change and technical project issues;
- Create and execute project scope, work plans and revise it according to the appropriate business needs and requirements;
- Identify resources needed to the projects and assign individual responsibilities;
- Manage day-to-day operational aspect of the project and the scope;
- Review deliverables prepared by my team;
Confidential, Recife - PE – Brazil (Jun 2007 – Jun 2009)
Confidential – is the leader Solution Provider, Microsoft Gold Partner in North and Northeast of Brazil.
IT Consultant (Aug 2008 – Jun 2009)
- Designed solutions based on IBM, CISCO, MICROSOFT, Symantec, VMware and build projects using Microsoft Project.
- Prepared/presented technical presentations and product demonstration to clients;
- Provided training and production support materials for members of the sales team;
- Assist sales teams technically in identifying, qualifying, developing and closing opportunities; Develop and execute Proof of Concept (PoC) plans;
- Enterprise consultant for clients ranging in sizes from 250 – 5,000 plus seats;
- Worked designing, installing, administrating, migrating and troubleshooting ISA Server 2004/2006, and Exchange 2003/2007 (2000 plus seats) and SCCM 2007/SMS 2003 (5000 plus seats);
- Worked designing, implementing, troubleshooting and upgrading Microsoft environment (Active Directory, FSMO, DNS, DHCP, GPOs etc);
- Participated in 24x7 on-call support, and travel to a customer's site under short notice
- Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Software Asset Management (SAM) Program.
Confidential, Recife - PE – Brazil (Jun 2006 – Jun 2007)
- Managed IT - Information Technology department which include 12 technicians, and numerous trainees. Responsible for manage and support IT Infrastructure which include LAN & WAN, servers, security, telecom, ERP, all company domains and help desk systems;
- Build and maintain vendor relationships and manage the purchase of hardware and software including Academic Alliance with vendors like Microsoft which reduced the company license costs;
- Prepare and manage department budgets and assist in long-term IT strategy, including investigation of new systems and planning of upgrades;
- Managed Migration Projects from Linux environments to Microsoft Systems (Planning, Designing, implementing, and maintaining: Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange Servers, Isa Servers, Microsoft SQL Servers) and implementing open source help desk system (Ocomon) using ITIL best practices which improve IT Department efficiency.
Confidential, Belem PA - Brazil (Feb/2001 - May/2006)
Sr. Network Administrator
Administer planning and implement corporate IT infrastructure which includes Servers, LAN, WAN, and IT Security systems. Planning, design, implement, and manage backup / restore data systems with Microsoft Windows 2003, Exchange Servers, Isa servers, Microsoft SQL servers. Perform system installations, configuration, and patch management. Create and maintain projects systems and updating vital documentation. Support to remote and local end users on all IT-related issues. Manage communication and connection solutions, which include local area networks, the company web site, intranet, and Internet applications.
Confidential, Pembroke Pines FL – USA (Jun 1999 - Jun 2000)
Install and configure software, hardware and related peripheral equipment as directed. Provide technical support to users in Microsoft Office productivity software and hardware which includes answering questions by telephone, email, or in person. Instruct staff how to use office computers, software applications, and peripheral equipment. Maintain current knowledge of computer software and hardware which involves troubleshooting technical hardware and software problems. Responsible for maintenance and repair of scheduled services for desktops and portable computers. Develop training documentation, manuals and presentation materials.
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Project Management,
- Post-Certificate Program in Security Information System,
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science,
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist- MCTS
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers- MCSE: Security 2000/2003
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator- MCSA: Security 2000/2003
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator- MCSA: Messaging 2000/2003
- Microsoft Certified Professional since 2000
- CompTIA Security+
- ITIL V3
- IBM Certified Specialist (System x Sales V5)
- CISCO Sales Expert
Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish.
Reference and Portfolio: upon request