Sr. Network Analyst/Sr. Provisioning Engineer with 15+ years of experience in the IT, CLEC, VoIP, and Telecom Industries. Proven expertise in MPLS, PSTN, ASRís, and LSRís. Excellent communication, DBM, LNP, CKT Ordering, analytical/problem solving skills.
Hardware: Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Cyclades, Proxy Servers, CSU-DSUís (Cisco, Juniper, Adtran, Nortel).
Systems/Software: Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Exchange 2003, Exchange 2007, SQL, MS-DOS, Enterprise eTIME, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, Outlook, Project.
LAN Technologies: Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IPSec, VLAN, MPLS.
WAN Technologies: Frame Relay, ISDN, E-1/T-1/T-3, dial-up, VoIP.
Routing/Network Protocols: BGP, IP Addressing, DNS, Telnet, SS7.
Test Equipment: T-BERT, E1/T1 Converter.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA 2008-2012
Large provider of disaster recovery, managed IT, and consulting services.
Sr. Network Analyst
- Analyzed customerís data networks, judge its efficiency, research alternatives and provide feasible solutions. Included were solutions with circuits ranging from MPLS, DS-1s to DS-3s to Ethernet.
- Managed a portfolio of customer accounts valued at $11M in Annual Revenues. The portfolio consisted of various types of circuits and solutions provided through SunGard.
- Tracked the costs and monitored the cost-effectiveness of the hardware, circuit design, as well as determine how well we are meeting the customer\'s expectations.
- Planned monthly meetings to discuss various account reconciliations, maintained month end journal entries, analyzing costs and trends in inventory and labor.
- Maintained companyís customer-focused reputation by processing 20-30 detailed inquiries daily, and prioritizing requests.
- Maintained, configured, upgraded, and procured Cisco Routers; Cisco Switches; Juniper Firewalls, and installed HWIC/T3/Modem cards.
- Researched the financials involved in network design and deployment strategies, suggesting operating cost reduction and enabling growth for the line of business.
- Supported Sales Staff as a liaison between their customers and the vendors, negotiating TDM/Ethernet quotes with vendors/suppliers, including terms of service agreements.
- Identified opportunities and written proposals that have landed projects worth $10,000 to $30,000 in monthly recurring revenue.
- Facilitated business and technical design sessions, data conversations, planning designs, in a multi-tiered environment.
- Prepared business requirements/work flows, and assumed life cycle project management tasks associated with deployment, from initiation, planning, executing, and monitoring, to project completion.
- Analyzed existing applications, memory, and hardware to ensure they met technical requirements.
- Collaborated with the project team members in updating the schedules, forecasts, milestone requirements, issues and tasks, to obtain progress and updates.
- Managed product costs, Bills of Materials, and other Cost Accounting functions.
- Monitored client-specific turnover, installation, and manage their network documentation.
- Coordinated with the finance department to make decisions on financial aspects (budgeting, cost analysis, and revenue generation) of concerned projects.
Confidential, Moorestown, NJ 2007-2008
Nationwide Cable Operator, and homeInternet Services Provider.
Sr. Provisioning Engineer
- Designed Visio diagrams of point-point circuit connections.
- Reviewed Engineering requests to provision DSíxí, and OCíxí requests to ensure ordering accuracy.
- Utilized Metasolv to provision various circuit requests with the Vendors, Suppliers, and LECíS via manual or GUI based ASRíS.
- Ordered point to point TDM circuits for infrastructure expansion projects through Telco. Providers.
- Coordinated network management issues, and reported findings, and their solutions with clients and upper management.
Confidential, Moorestown, NJ 2006-2007
- Created and maintained daily, circuit tracking spreadsheets, which contained Time Warner, Adelphia, and Suscom site-specific details.
- Obtained and negotiated DS3, OC3, OC12, and OC48 quote requests with various Suppliers, based on site-specific info, and market subscribers.
- Analyzed high-level backbone designs with internal departments.
- Evaluated individual head-ends and hubs to connect acquired sites reducing company expenditures resulting in improved turn-around time.
- Ordered data circuits with Vendors, and monitored status throughout the process, until circuit installation/passing traffic, and connectivity established.
Confidential, King of Prussia PA †2004-2006
Provider of voice, and data services for business, and residential customers in Pennsylvania.
Project Manager/Provisioning Coordinator
- Initiated VoIP, DSL, PRI, T1, POTS, MPLS, VPN, Centrex, DIDís, Firewall, email security, and data backup orders.
- Chaired weekly meetings with customers, vendors/suppliers, and carriers to discuss issues &/or provide order status.
- Maintained and updated daily, Excel spreadsheets, & Customer Relationship Management (CRM), which contained all customersí orders.
- Coordinated port requests with sales, various CLECís, customers, and vendors.
- Performed loop qualifications, address validations, CSR lookups, and LNP requests via Verizon CSG.
Confidential, Princeton NJ 2002-2004
International Wholesale Carrier of VoIP, data, voice, and mobile services.
Sr. Order Manager 2003-2004
- Reduced turnaround time for Circuit Provisioning by 60% (28 vs. 90 days).
- Quicker Provisioning times led directly to increased revenues to Teleglobe.
- Tracked and monitored customers traffic flow, via IP & subnet addresses.
Sr. Provisioning Analyst 2002-2003
- Created Service Orders for DS-1/DS-3 services, by working with Customersí Engineering and Operations Departments.
- Processed DS1/DS3/OCíxí orders with Local Loop providers, between ITXC and the Customer, through the use of various CLECís and ILECís.
Confidential, Marlborough MA †2000-2002
Northeast carrier providing T1, DSL, and VPN services to business and residential clients.
Sr. Circuit Design Specialist 2001-2002
- Launched Xpercom Granite to assign ports and equipment.
- Accelerated the ordering process by building CFAís for the Provisioning Team.
- Created DLRís for complete turn-up of circuits within Company-specified guidelines.
- Monitored current traffic patterns, and disconnected those customers that werenít utilizing their circuits for lengthy periods of time.
Sr. Provisioning Coordinator 2000-2001
- Processed, and tracked DSL, T1/T3, DID/DOD and ISDN Orders via ASRís and LSRís placed with Verizon in the Northeast.
- Headed the cross-company team created to report status and acted as the point of contact for all escalations involving Provisioning activity in the Northeast.
- Won Provisioning employee of the quarter, for most orders placed and turned up.
Confidential, Dayton NJ 1997-2000
The largest CLEC in the US
Assistant Production Agent (Switched Services) 1999-2000
- Processed Provisioning Orders daily in the ASR (Switched) and COLR (Private Line) databases.
- Conducted company-wide meetings in the Northeast, about Local Services for Provisioning related issues.
Assistant Production Agent (Private Line) 1997-1999
- Selected to work on a special project for MCI in which I cleaned up more than 70 overdue orders, which, over 2 months, had overloaded the normal Provisioning Team. I completed the project in less than 2 weeks.
- Trained 12 newly-hired employees over a span of 1.5 years, on Methods & Procedures.
Major: Liberal Arts