Implementation Consultant / Systems analyst & Kronos Consultant
- Diversified and accomplished results driven IT professional with 12 plus years of technical implementations, project management, and systems support experience specializing in time and attendance applications.
- Accustomed to learning, supporting and implementing various software packages across multiple industries.
- Versatile, cross-platform experience in systems/network architecture, installation, implementation, integration, management and administration in local and remote environments for diverse client industries.
- Develop training materials and facilitated training to support all levels of an implementation.
- Instrumental part in addressing customer and business needs through utilization of Project Management, Organizational Development, Technical Analysis, and Customer Service skills resulting in continued organization success.
- Project Management
- JAD Sessions
- RFI/RFP Process
- Kronos 6.1, 6.3
- CMI clocks
- Kronos 4500 Clocks
- Expense Management Software
- Pyxis Automation Systems
- Lotus Notes
- Esourcing tools (Emptoris)
- Condor & Zadall Rx Systems
- Legacy Systems
- Call Tracking tools - Heat, Casepoint, Remedy, Service Now
- Knowledge Base (casepoint)
- Symbol / Telxon Ordering units
- Lexmark Printers
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office Suite
- POS Front End Systems
- IBM Risc 6000
- CAO (Computerized assisted ordering)
- LAN and WAN
- People Soft
Confidential Atlanta, GA
Kronos Application Consultant†
Provided project support and coordination for the Kronos 6.1 to 6.3 upgrade. Additionally provided oversight as required with regard to the Kronos upgrade and assist in prioritizing project initiatives.†
- Work with Kronos team to maintain the project plan and its related task assignments.
- Support he implementation of Kronos Payr Rules system
- Support the build as part of the upgrade of Kronos 6.3 system
- Maintain the issues management process as required
- Support the development of project documentation and deliverables
- Participate in customer implementation calls, Premier technical meetings, and team calls as assigned
- Participate in weekly management working meetings
- Provided status reports to highlight recent accomplishments, issues, and recommendations
Georgia. DBHDD (Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities) Atlanta, GA
Kronos Systems Analyst†
Responsible for ensuring system is configured for accuracy per business requirements. Identified, assessed, and mitigated potential risks and negative impact. Responsible for all system administration tasks for the Kronos application including change requests and enhancements. Coordinated the efforts of multiple teams, conducted weekly project status meetings, and prepared project status reports for management and client. Assisted in the creation of training materials and guides. Facilitated training across all of DBHDD’s hospitals and home office.†
- Confer with business, technical, and vendor staff to assure that functionality of system is consistent with business laws and regulations (System QA).
- Assist with defining time reporting codes, leave reporting codes and payrules for the implementation of the Kronos application.
- Coordinate with business and technical staff to develop communication pieces informing employees of applicable business processes and system functionality for Kronos project.
- Serve as Tier 3 (troubleshooting) support for six hospitals and state office location.
- Serve as part of Implementation team which provides on-site support for a specified period of time.
- Analyze business requirements for the configuration and implementation of Kronos, time and attendance system
- Served as lead for system testing based on technical, business and functional requirements
- Document and maintain configuration documentation for Kronos system.
- Identify, develop, coordinate, and deliver training solutions to meet business objectives for implementation of Kronos for Managers, exempt and non-exempt employees.
- Coordinate with business and technical staff to create training scenarios and populate training database for hands-on training.
- Generated data queries to extract needed information from data sources.
- Test new functionality and installations.
Confidential Westborough, ma
Kronos Systems ADMINISTRATOR / Technical analyst†
Administered two web based time and attendance systems (Kronos /Workbrain).Involved with the planning and management of the testing, implementation, and post-implementation functions for the rollout of 2000 TJX stores onto the Kronos application. Provided leadership, direction and integrate activities with other departments to ensure successful implementation and support for project are achieved. Identified, assessed, and mitigated potential risks and negative impact. Coordinated the efforts of multiple teams, training sessions and daily tier 3 support of the helpdesk and store staff.†
- Served as the primary contact for all critical Kronos & Workbrain issues and lead the facilitation of the resolution.
- Worked with development teams, business owners and stakeholders to identify required application changes.
- Gathered requirements, developed and documented high level and detailed functional solutions
- Facilitated reviews of system requirements documents and test plan to ensure testing would be accomplished in support of the project scope and defined features.
- Responsible for configuration, installation, maintenance and upgrades of both the Kronos and Workbrain Applications.
- Monitored clock and Juniper Servers
- Facilitated training for helpdesk staff
Confidential, San diego, CA
Application Analyst II†
Provided project leadership and managed day to day operational aspects of projects which included planning, establishing timelines, setting up resource allocations, and completing project work objectives within demanding deadlines for multiple projects. Supported clients on a 24/7 basis before and after implementation.
- Managed complete requirement analysis of complex long-term projects from inception to rollout.
- Facilitated JAD sessions and meetings with business process owners and subject matter experts (SMEs) for requirements gathering.
- Validated business requirements and maintained project repository with the latest document versions
- Utilized best practices for desktop lifecycle management from deployment and image build to maintaining software and patches for application deployment, and change controls and notification.
- Supported client’s application development teams with any hardware, software or networking issues.
- Reviewed, designed, and implemented software and hardware solutions to address administrative programming and system requirements.
- Conduct network and software application testing
- Recommended innovative technical solutions that facilitated improvement
- Supported and maintained Windows-based PC workstations, printers, and associated equipment
- Analyzed, troubleshot and resolved desktop, server (file/print server), network connectivity, and software and hardware issues.
- Set up new workstations, performed software installations, troubleshot software
- Maintained test environment for new software versions and Windows updates and patches.
- Created end-user documentation and policies related to technology
Confidential, Braintree, MA
Regularly performed duties that included; project management and tracking, management of cross-functional teams. System training and support of the Emptoris sourcing platform. System Administration tasks that included but no limited to password resets, upgrades, patches, and configuration.
- Provide ongoing system support for data integrity, security and performance.
- Record and monitor issues and resolutions
- Provide periodic reporting to the software providers and internal associates.
- Assist in training Topsource associates, suppliers, and internal associates.
- Control and manage master data across all systems.
- Ability to create and administer reports against master data utilizing report-writing technologies.
- Experience implementing and monitoring technology solutions, including web-based applications.
- Understanding of the NFR sourcing processes. Advanced knowledge of e-Sourcing and e-Procurement tools
- Helped coordinate, plan, and develop test scenarios for a recent E-sourcing vendor selection & evaluation process.
Confidential, Braintree, MA†
Project Technical Team Lead / Customer Service Manager†
Effectively lead, managed, and motivated the hot staging conversion team; coaching and encouraging people to achieve results which meet targets and objectives set, and support the company values. Effectively managed staff through daily sales goals and customer service standards.†
- Established outstanding motivation skills, and builder of team morale and performance.
- Worked extremely well with team environments and individual assignments.
- Managed the delivery of software products, including the introduction of new innovative technologies.
- Maintained and improved product development and product improvement processes, procedures and supporting documentation.
- Developed excellent technical relationships with the existing clients and evaluate potential new suppliers.
- Tested all hardware and software on 320 ISP’s(Risc 6000 IBM mainframes).
- Tested all computers that were being sent to the stores.
- Tested applications for accuracy ranging from ordering, inventory, cash office, and labor management.
- Tested symbol RF communication software and hardware
- Worked with development team to resolve issues that were found during QA
- Provided store conversion tasks. Store builds, software installs and testing.
- Provided technical support to the stores pre conversion and post conversion.
- Maintained documentation to support our findings.
Confidential, Braintree, MA†
Lead Technical Helpdesk Analyst Technical Teal Lead / Customer Service Manager
Performed level three technical support, including taking all initial calls and handling responsibility of all problems relating to application software and hardware for support. Demonstrated a genuine commitment to quality and customer satisfaction through a strong technical background and delivering outstanding customer service.
- Scheduled, coordinated, and lead team meetings with the project stakeholders in order to track progress, identify problem areas, review hardware/software requirements and coordinate milestones and interface with IT management and engineers.
- Established superior business relationships with high-level managers in a stressful hub 24/7 environment.
- Demonstrated superior expertise in support and troubleshooting hardware, software and network issues.
- Demonstrated an ability to provide immediate resolution to numerous technical issues.
- Demonstrated outstanding communication skills by interfacing effectively with upper management, vendors, staff, peers and users.
- Created, maintained and updated problem tracking tools within the remedy knowledge base/ call tracking system.
- Provided technical advice and assisted helpdesk analysts and senior analysts resolve customer calls.
- Analyzed and escalated complex and/ or high priority problems to the appropriate support groups for resolution (applications support, Technical support, Data communications, Technology trainers, Store operations and various vendors).
Confidential†MBA – Organizational Leadership