- 15 years of experience in LAN/WAN project management and technical service delivery.
- Extensive IT experience in the financial sectors with multi-vendors environment. Designing, Planning, deployment, implementation and support of medium to large scale LAN/ WAN networks.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, provide technical support and multitask. Recognized as a effective team member who is organized, innovative, flexible and self-motivated with Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and a fast learner.
Skill Set: Cisco & Juniper Routers and Switches, Cisco VOIP Gateways, GTA, Nortel, Avaya, Lucent, Sniffer, LAN/WAN.
Routers: Cisco 1841, 2600*s, 2800*s, 3640, 3845, ASR*s.
Cisco Switches: Cisco 1900, 2900, 2950, 3000, 3548, 3560, 3750, 4006, 4507, 5505, 6509, Layer 3 technologies MSFC/RSM, SUP2/SUP32 CATOS and SUP720 IOS switches
Juniper Switches: 3200,4200,4500,8200
Routing Technologies: RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, HSRP, Access and Prefix Lists
LAN Technologies: Ethernet/Fast Ethernet, 802.3, Gigabit Ethernet 802.3z, 802.3ae, Ether Channel, HSRP, Spanning Tree, InterVLAN Routing and ISL/802.1Q Trunking, VTP, CGMP, UDLD, 802.11(A/B/G)
WAN Technologies: T1-T3, (Channelized T1, T3), SONET, Point-to-Point, Frame Relay, ISDN, CSU/DSU, Adtran
Firewalls: Cisco ASA 5510, 5520, Netscreen Firewall appliances and GB2000
Voice: Avaya S87XX, Cisco IPT, Nortel cs1000
Operating Systems: XP, 2000, Vista, Cisco IOS, Junos
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Diploma In Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Thiru Seven Hills Polytechnic
- ITIL Foundation
- Certified People Manager
- PMP Preparation Course
TECHNICAL TRAINING COURSES:
- Diploma in Hardware Technology ,Aptech, Chennai,India
- CCNA- Network Solutions Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, India
- CCNP- Network Solutions Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, India
- Bluecoat Proxy-Fishnet, NY
- Juniper Switching
Confidential,New York Aug 2007 - Till Date
Technical Manager - Network Support Services
Standard Chartered Bank is one of the world\'s most international banks. Global network provides banking services in some of the world\'s most dynamic markets and operated for over 150 years in some of the world\'s fastest-growing markets. One of the leading bank in Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
- Responsible to perform design, implementing, and troubleshooting of the Bank enterprise LAN/WAN/MAN and High Value security Payments networks, manage and guide remote teams during implementation.
- Capacity management for IT Infrastructure
- Responsible for Team Management, Budget Management, Project Management,
- Responsible for Quality of Service and meet the terms and conditions as defined in the Service Level Agreement.
- Review the network architecture changes periodically for better improvement in operations.
- Ensuring the best practices and procedure to the industry*s standards like ITIL.
OS: Windows, Solaris, UNIX & Linux, Cisco IOS, JunOS, Applications: Remedy, Request management system
Networking: Cisco 6500,3750,3560,3845, Juniper EX3200, 4200, 4500, 8200 & Voice: Cisco CCM IPT, Avaya S8700, And Nortel CS1000
Firewall: Netscreen, GB 2000, ASA 5520.5510, Entrasys Dragon sensors
Proxies: Bluecoat, Netcache, BigIP
Confidential, Feb 2005 - July 2007
Manager Network Services /Network Integration Lead
- Rebuilt the Africa SCB WAN network for 13 countries with Satellite and MPLS technology
- Key Member and contributor of project life cycle team.
- Responsible for Inventory Management, Bandwidth Management and to ensure backup and contingency plans are adequate. Tier 3 Support management for WAN
- Review meeting with the suppliers to ensure better service delivery.
OS: Windows, Solaris, Unix & Linux, Applications: All Consumer /Whole sale Banking products
Networking: Cisco, iDirect, Viasat-Linkway & Peribit, Firewall: Netscreen, Gb1000/1200 Firewall
Switches: 2950, 3500 Series, Routers: 1700, 2600 & 3600 Series & NetD box
Firewall: Cisco Pix
Confidential,India Oct 1998 - Jan 2005
Network solutions Pvt Ltd, India was one of top most IT service provider company. It focuses on implementation of convergence solutions for data, voice and video, security, wireless technology solutions, WAN & LAN implementations, infrastructure management, network design & implementation ,structured cabling solutions, network management including remote management services and IP telephony services.
Clients: Confidential,Citibank, UTI, Cisco
Managed LAN environment for 70 locations across India in 20 states.
- Providing Helpdesk/ Managing Data centre Operations
- High Level Design/Configuration management
- Coordination with concerned teams for mobilization of spares
- Call Analysis & Trend Report
- Managing movement of Network devices during branch migrations
- Preparing step by step implementation plan
- Coordinating with service providers to carry out planned activities
- Carrying out DR and BCP rehearsals for critical setups
- Review of operation procedures at frequent intervals
- Team Management
Servers: Intel Platform
OS: Novell 4.X, WinNT, Win 95, Win 98
Switches: 2950 Series, 3500, Cabletron
Routers: 2600,3600 Series, X.25 Switches: Alcatel TP, Zeta pad
Confidential,Delhi Jan 1998 - Oct 1998
Client: Confidential, Delhi, India
- Installation of Router*s & Switches
- Commissioning X.25 switches ,point to point links
- Configuring the network according to user*s requirement
- Attending breakdown calls on desktops
OS: WinNT, Win 95
Switches: 1900 Series, 3500, Cabletron
Routers: 2600,3600 Series, X.25 Switches: Alcatel Telnet Processor
Confidential, India July 1996 - July 1997
- Installation of PC*s with the standard set of applications
- Configuring Industrial automation system for Paper Board factory.
- Attending breakdown calls on desktops
Hardware: Intel 386 Machines