SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE:
While acting as Field Support Representative guidance is given to the analyst/customer in support to classified imagery and request for information. Provide application and system support for future builds and releases, to include after-hour, weekend support , Provide account creations and deletion when needed, documenting helpdesk trouble tickets in the Online Ticket Reporting System tool and created a frequently asked question guides for sop Maintained support for increased and proficient performance in server systems..
Confidential,System Administrator 10/10-Present
- Establish connectivity to distance Net Copy servers transferring retrievable archive data to an Hp Proliant DL385-G2 server, Ingest the data on a local Hp Proliant DL385-G2 data base server.
- Archive the data to a twenty four Cluster of Isilon nodes storage server. ValidateJPG imagery, download virus scan and archive approximately 90 to 180 days.
- Support the configuration on Hp 8400, Hp 8600 workstations, create new user accounts, and assign privileges Retrieve mission critical RFI backup restoration. Operate Linux 3ware firmware on Silicon Mechanics server running Apache.. Operate Putty to monitor system maintenance per serverand monitor Cisco routers and switches for network operations.
- Install McAfee anti-virus through Linux Shield on Dell Power Edge admin server. Operating an Apex viewer test each Hp Proliant DL385-G2 chip server for streaming activity daily to show services rendered. Brief daily AO /DR changes time stamp all initial drop in communication links, via distance end and local server.
- Support web application ARC Maps on production system, Monitor security logs, event logs, Resolve incident management using remedy version 7.5 to verify incidents to network operations. Prioritize performance modification and incidents particulars with a tier 3, Windows or UNIX account.
- Traveled to hotsites when needed.
- Provide application and system support for future builds and releases, to include after-hour, weekend support,Provide account creations and deletion when needed, documenting helpdesk trouble tickets in the Online Ticket Reporting System tool and created a frequently asked question guides for sop.
- Ensure equipment inventory is kept current.Creating and following standard processes, plan effectively to complete tasks on schedule, document the results of system failures. Monitor and complete daily file processing, perform system backups, examine log files, and escalate identified issues to appropriate group. Replace or coordinate the replacement of failed equipment.
- Upgrade and maintain server hardware in test, development and production environments. Monitors networks and Remh service messages and send to the appropriate stations when needed.
Confidential, 09/09 Present Helpdesk Specialist/ Network Operator
- Operates, manages, and monitors the health and status of REMHmessage systems applications.
- Troubleshoots and repair networks, systems, and messaging hardware, Software, and peripherals.
- Provides technical and different operation government staff relative to the performance and configuration of complex systems for large-scale integrated global networks and messaging systems, to include the processing, management, and monitoring Critic messages.
- Monitors and manages the network operations of newsdealer, newstand, and jwicssystems , and monitor connectivity of all systems.
- Oversee the network and messaging operations center.Maintain and evaluatenetwork and messaging health status issues.
- Coordinates with users on different sites worldwide in transferring their sites to different lan lines when needed.
- Submit hourly checks for the Cryptographic Server. Provided desktop and system administration support across five different networks.
- Install hardware and configure solaris systems when needed.
- Provided virus scanning and data moves across all networks. Troubleshoot hardware including laptops and software problems and provided resolutions to those problems.
- Provided after hours support for the helpdesk, Deleted print jobs that were stuck in the print ques.Provided support through different Active Directory such as windows 2000, 2003 and XP.Responsible for maintaining the system logs and assured proper documentation of all the events that happen throughout the agency.I created NES, Windows NT desktop accounts. Provided support through different Active Directory such as windows 2000, 2003 and XP CWE, Sipernet, Nipernet and JWICS,.
Confidential,Helpdesk Desk Analyst 09/06-9-2009
- Responsible for supporting Information Security Operations for several information systems, network, databases, jwics, sipernet, and Gemini.
- Quality assurance testing for different security architecture, design, operational planning, and risk remediation activities.
- Participate in system certification and accreditation processes including risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, security tests and evaluations.
- Helped enhanced security implementation guides for personnel and system security policies and plans,rules and regulations of behavior, continuity of operations and disaster recovery. Assist the team in quality assurance testing of key application enhancements on the new gemini4.5 system.
- Track and follow up on all remedy tickets for customers.
- Experience with performing QA testing on new applications and enhance to existing applications prior to release to the customer
- Work effect work effectively with customers and coworkers
- configures and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstations, servers and network issues Maintains passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment.
- MS Office Professional (95,97,98, & 2000), Lotus Notes, SRS-Remedy, Aid\'s Database, Sometime MS Excel, Non-Attribute Commercial Persona, Netscape, NES IEC, SBU, MS Outlook, Star Base, Lawson, Data processing, Putty, Gemini, News Dealer, News Stand, Cryptographic, Maintenance, Kg75, Kg194, MS Powerpoint, NTCS Database,SRS Database, Remedy, Windows NT, Windows XP,Windows Vista, Windows,XP, Windows Vista, Modems, Printers (Local & Networked) Scanners,Newstand, News Dealer, Avenue, Jwics, Secnet,sipernet,Isilon, KVM,Raid, McAfee , Solaris, San storage,Red hat linux