- Offering a strong academic background in IT combined with excellent PC and Helpdesk analyst experience.
- Consistently recognized for technical troubleshooting skills used to rapidly and cost - effectively resolve challenging technical issues.
- Quickly learn and master new technology; equally successful in both team and self-directed settings; and proficient in a range of computer systems, languages, tools and testing methodologies.
Systems: SCO UNIX Ware 7, Windows 9X/NT/2000 and 2003 server/XP/Vista/7, Novell NetWare, Backtrack, Knoppix, and Ubuntu Linux, Citrix Server, Nortons Ghost Server, Mainframe, Exchange Server, Apache Server
Software: MS Visio, MS Office 2003-2010, Lotus Notes, Metasploit, Nessus, Nmap, Ekahau, Chananlyzer, Heat, Wireshark, Sharepoint 2010, Cain and Abel, C++BloodShed, FTK, Norton, McAfee, and ESET Anti-Virus, EventID, Belarc Advisor, VPN, VMWare, Virtual Box, Smart Notebook 11, Tera Term, Putty
Skillset: Wireless Site Surveyor, Helpdesk Analyst, PC and Software repair, Network Technician, Administration, and security
Confidential, Metro Detroit Area and Some Ohio Cities
Manager, PC and Network Technician, Independent Contractor
- PC hardware and Software Diagnostic and repair
- Network Troubleshooting and installation. ( Switches, Routers, and cabling installation)
- Network Server Repair and Upgrade
- PC building and reimaging
- Windows 8,7, Hyperterminal, Teraterm, Putty, Windows Server 2008.
- On-call work schedule with Nationwide contracting firm
Confidential, Farmington Hills, MI
Windows 7 Deployment Technician
- Migrated employees from Windows XP to Windows 7.
- Loaded Scripts to reimage employees desktop or laptop with XP to Windows 7 on new model laptops or desktops.
- Did Post Deployment Disk Wipes on old desktops and laptops.
- Installing new harddrives and reimaging pc’s with Windows XP and setting Pc’s and Printers back onto the network for Business Schools in Metro Detroit Area and other cities throughout the Midwest.
- Windows XP, Acronis 10, Norton’s Ghost, and Deep Freeze 7.51.
Confidential, Clinton Twp., MI
Smart Board Lead Technician
- Smart board recall repairs for Clinton Twp. School district
- Smart Notebook 11 and Windows 7 software used
- Submitted work performance reports to management daily
- Performed repairs for voltage issue’s ; in addition to, hardware and software diagnostic testing
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Quote Small Businesses for IT work that needs to be performed
- Network Administrator and PC Tech for Confidential, HP, Acer, Toshiba, Sony Pc’s, and Installed maintain and configured PC’s and laptops with Windows 7
- Windows 7 Deployment MDT 2010, XP, WireShark, Risk Assessments, Vulnerability Testing, Network Infrastructure, and Wireless Site Surveys, VPN, Norton’s, McAfee, and ESET Antivirus
Confidential, Ann Arbor/ Detroit, MI
Wireless Survey Technician
- Collected Site Survey Data for a WLAN set up at Ann Arbor and Detroit VA Hospitals
- Walked through hospital with Confidential Windows 7 laptop wireless kit and set up Cisco Aironet 1130AG wireless access points throughout the building testing for signal strength of -67dbm or better using Ekahau Software
- Used Chanalyzer software on Confidential laptop to test outside interference that will affect wireless signals
- Collected inventory on Cisco switches 4506 and 3750 and 3750v/ ports, patch panel /ports, and UPS’s for WLAN migration and uploaded information to Managers using Sharepoint 2010
- Worked closely with Network Administrator
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
Help Desk / Migration Specialist
- Supported and troubleshot Blackberry products, Outlook 2010
- Assisted Confidential employees with migration from Lotus Notes to Outlook 2010; (XP-2003 Server)
- Received 15-30 calls per day
- Worked with Mainframe ticketing Systems and assisted Exchange Server Administrator
- Confidential Pc Environment, LDAP, Active Directory
Confidential, Detroit, MI
PC Analyst, Help Desk
- Troubleshoot and diagnosed Confidential and HP PC’s/ Laptops and network problems for end users
- Hardware repair, maintenance, and scheduled upgrades /equipment moves Windows XP, 2003 Server, Exchange Server, Ubuntu Linux, Norton and McAfee Anti-Virus
- Facilitated software training sessions for faculty, students and staff
- Assisted students, staff and faculty while utilizing communication analytical and critical thinking skills; Troubleshot and maintenance Microsoft Outlook 2003 and 2007 for faculty off the Network.
- Software repair, upgrades, networking, deployments, migrations, Installed maintain and configured PC’s and laptops with Windows XP
- Printer connections and troubleshooting
- Assisted Network Administrator with daily maintenance on switches, servers, and physical network setups
- Phone and face to face support of 10 - 40 end users daily
Confidential, Warren, MI
- Reset hospital application accounts, mainframe and network passwords for the St. John Hospital Facilities; Novell Remote Console 1 & Zenworks 4.0 for Desktops, Active Directory; VPN
- Microsoft Office 2000 and Outlook 2003, Nortons Anti-Virus
- Troubleshot hardware and software issues remotely - Confidential Pc’s
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Troubleshot connectivity, VPN and remote support, Confidential Pc’s
- Software support M/S Office, Lotus and Outlook
- Worked with Mainframe, Citrix Server, XP,Office 2003, Norton and MacAfee Antivirus, Active Directory, VPN, Smart Cards
- Received 30-50 calls per day
- Utilized Heat ticketing Systems