- I have worked with PeopleSoft for the last 15 years as a developer, functional analyst, workflow administrator, auditor and security administrator while participated in several major upgrades and 1 new implementation and numerous patching and maintenance packs.
- The majority of my experience is within HRMS and the last 5 years have added FSCM 9.2. My duties have varied greatly over the years with the main concentration of my skills being within the security role.
- I have a very experienced background with designing roles, permission lists, row level security, query security/tree’s, departmental security trees and user profiles in both a “vanilla” and a highly customized system while being the only security resource for the company within PeopleSoft
- I have performed the duties of HIPAA Security Official over the last 12 years. This includes in - depth audit analysis, risk assessments, technical documentation, process and procedure review and creation.
- I have been a liaison with team/company members from the lowest clerk level to the highest executive level while providing instruction and direction for all participating team members.
- I have also performed the duties of the Sarbanes Oxley Project Manager during this same time period with very similar duties as my HIPAA role.
- I began my career in the information technology profession as a programmer working with many different programming languages on varied platforms.
- I held positions with companies who worked closely with both local and federal law enforcement and have had background checks done by city, county and federal agencies.
- I moved from programming into Information Security in 2002.
- Previous to working in the information technology field I worked in the physical and administration security fields and I have over 28 total years’ experience within the security industry working within the cyber, physical and administration realms.
- PeopleSoft HRMS versions 7.5, 8, 9, 9.1 and 9.2.
- PeopleSoft FSCM version 9.2
- PeopleTools versions 7.1 through 8.55
- PeopleSoft Application Designer, Data Mover and Configuration Manager
- Oracle GRCC Enterprise Governance, Risk, and Compliance Manager CCG TCG
- OBIEE Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
- IBM Tivoli Identity Manager
- IBM Akonix L7
- Oracle GRCC 11g and 12c
- Oracle Hyperion IB
- IBM DB2
- IBM Content Manager
- ADP Payroll Services
I.T. Security Analyst III / HIPAA Security
- Support, design, development, implementation and maintenance of security for the PeopleSoft systems.
- Create and facilitate policy and procedure to lead the company through HIPAA and SOX controls.
- Lead security analyst for more than a dozen applications supporting the companies’ security needs.
Sr. Assoc. HRIS Security/Workflow Administrator
- Support the design, development, implementation and maintenance of the HRIS/PeopleSoft systems.
- Design and maintain PeopleSoft HRMS workflow in a companywide implementation.
- Create and apply HRIS policy and procedure as directed by management
- Develop and maintain PeopleSoft HRMS to meet business objectives both from on the job experience and accredited PeopleSoft training.
- Maintain and administer the HRCharter and Kronos systems using MS Access, Visual Basic, Oracle and WinBatch.
- Ensure business applications are developed in a manner that complies with the architectural standards and established methodologies.