Hardware/Network: Cisco Systems (Catalyst 2900 series XL, 2600 series, Nortel DMS 100/500, ISDN, X.25, Frame Relay, ATM, DS1, DS2, DS3, T1, Matrox switches, Workstation/Server, Exchange Server, Netware 3.1x/4.1, TCP/IP, IPX/ODI, IPX/SPX, DHCP, DNS, NetBEUI, Novell Intranetware Client, Novell 3.1/4.1, NetBios, IBM, MAU’s, HP JetDirect, 4/16 Token Ring, Ethernet 100mb, 3Com hubs, CAT5, CAT3, cabling, GSM GPRS/CDMA, RaConfig, WMM, G3, G4.
Software: MS 8/7/Vista/XP/ NT/98/95/3.1, Microsoft Office Suites 98/00/03/07/10 , MS&PC DOS, Outlook 97/ 98/00/03/07/10 , Lotus Notes Extra, Lotus 123, Lotus Freelance, Exceed 5.0(UNIX), SQL, GroupWise 4.1/5.2/5.5, Infonet, Adage, Quicken, Navision, PeopleSoft, WinZip, Critix WinFrame, WordPerfect, MS Exchange Mail client, MS Mail 3.5, IE 6,7,8, Netscape Communicator, Cheyenne Faxserve, Adobe Acrobat 3.0/4.0/8.0/9.0 , Government Software (Linden, RATS, EPI info., Confidential Mainframe),Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Forcemobile (DB), Siebel syncman, Edge (DB). Attempo Live Backup, Sophos Anti Virus, Safeguard Easy Encryption, Sap Portal, Snag It, Juniper (network based connection), Cisco WebEx, Avaya CM, SalesForce, Mayfair Imaging 4.0, Symantec Ghost 11.5, Agilis 91x, Symantec Endpoint firewall, Valitech Secure token.
System Engineer (Field)
- Agilis 91x, Wincor implementation. SNMP frameworks, Symantec Endpoint firewall customizations, Imageway Manager, Mayfair Ghost 8, VMware ESXi
- Zytronic, Nuance Vocalizer Expressive Engine, Opteview Agent, SafeNet Authentication Client 8.3, VeriSign Code signing, Ventus Routers, BitLocker Drive Encryption
- Telnet, ICMP, Host file modification, EMV Config Campaign Office
- Bulk Depositor IDMbd/5, ActiveEdge, DIP, motorized card reader, EPP 5 - 7., UPS APC PowerChute
- Vista Software Stack, Vista 5.2 image, Skype, OneTouch CustEmize baselining sw.
- Programming and implementation of software modifications.
- Participating as an active member or sub-team leader of project teams
- Assuming the role of project manager under certain circumstances. Serving as a point of contact for non-routine technical issues at major accounts.
- Providing technical troubleshooting and escalation to resolve customer or systems product issues in the post implementation environment. Accounting for all activities relating to DNA’s systems implementation and upgrades.
- Coordinating project activities between field and/or home office resources as necessary for the successful implementation of professional services engagement.
- Configure the DNS, Host IP, Remote port or local port, local host file and firewall, ping telnet into various servers.
- Thorough knowledge on multiple Avaya telephony device platforms. Troubleshoot WAN related problems that cause IP phone (9600) or VoIP issues.
- Manage Avaya Site Admin Console. Intuity Audix administer voicemail (IA770). Work with internal IT team, telco, and PBX vendors to resolve telecom issues.
- Extensive maintenance experience on the Avaya platforms using system events to troubleshoot and diagnose system problems.
- Responds to, diagnoses and resolves problems and tickets that are assigned. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation and resolution.
- Assist in the setup of a tier three office by implement 2 UPSs, 2 HP Proliant DL380 servers, HP P2000 G3, Cisco 3750. VLAN Data, Voice, & Wireless.
- Manages active directory, IIS, Windows Clustering and Virtualization, blade server installation and configuration with VMware ESXi 4.
- Management of windows servers in data center, which includes hardware installation, server installation and racking and server OS builds
- Test, image and configure laptops (Lenovo ThinkPads T410, T430, T530) and desktops
- Disaster Recovery support and testing, Application deployment and support, Local and Network printing, Asset Deployment to include Desktops, Laptops, Printers and Monitors, Security Policy Enforcement and Local Area Network Support
- Part of the Integration team for CCR.
- Consulting and coordinating work delivery in a multi-team environment
- Routine review of application controls and security components such as Active Directory, RSA Authentication Manager, VPN, SRDB, BES.
- Plan and perform system testing, work with project development teams’ implementation of modifications to systems and it resources.
- Perform on site solution support to internal employees, VIP's and executives.
- Supporting SAP GUI (dB’s add ons p08, p28), TFS Keon, Lotus Notes (SFTK), AS400, HeRe, LANDesk, Margin Minder, IBM MF, SharePoint, hand-held mobile computing software.
- Supporting database administration scripts; scheduling jobs and procedures to maintain Microsoft platform technologies and supporting the document management system platform.
- System design techniques, including functional specifications, testing procedures/documentations.
- Create Incidents and Work orders in Ecaps.
DESKTOP SUPPORT TIER
- Implement various security policies Cisco VPN, PKI, and encrypted thumb drives.
- Manage Verizon Wireless\AT&T agent(s), computer, and printer accounts through Active Directory.
- Provides phone and in-person support to users in the areas of e-mail, directories, standard Windows desktop applications and applications developed or deployed under this party or vendor. (Clarify IEX/TotalView, Telegence, Witness, Java, Citrix, Phoenix, Pars, Blue Pumpkin, Aspect, Monarch etc.)
- Serves as the 2nd point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software/network and printer problems.
- Experience installing and configuring email packages (Outlook,Webmail)
- Proficiency with mobile computing solution support, integration and configuration, e.g. Smart-phones, PDA, Blackberry, Palm, iPhone
- IP-based PBX software phone systems support. (Avaya CMS, SIP Phone, ACSS)
- Supporting over 2000 users in a service ticket environment. (Track-It)
- Building desktops from an image library. (USMT 4.0) (Altiris)
- Win XP, Vista, Office 07, & Applications, Database Support.
- Outlook and Lotus Notes Directory, File Organization, & Security
- Data Backup & Recovery, Server data extract Ghosting, imaging, installation, & configuration.
- Access case files securely from home via (Cisco VPN), program encrypt security fob keys.
- Modified username account setting in Active Directory
- Perform series of troubleshooting skills due to HW, SW, LAN &WAN issues
- Setup HSD, CAT5&3, and wireless, VPN, thru a selection of nodes.
- Upgraded, migrated, design, and implemented the customers’ laptop and PDA software infrastructure. Superb at troubleshooting network software, hardware issues and cabling design on backbone architecture.
- Provided a Digital Subscriber Line connection to customer premise by est. a DSL local loop, which allowing a broadband connection to homes and businesses.
- Separated the DSLAM script used for High Speed Data, installed the QIP server to assign IP’s to customers, making sure the Cisco router 6400 mapped the IP’s to the correct VPI/VCI. ISDN was use to integrates voice, video, data over a digital line.
- Selected the proper router and port for each Data, S&M, and Voice Permanent Virtual Connections.
- Created and design the Integrated Services Hub that connected to various ATM’s and Frame Relay’s using X.25 protocol.
FIELD ENGINEER TECHNICIAN
- Responsible for WAN/LAN Networks, CAT3&5, Cabling.
- Provided users with network technical support to access the network and other resources.
- Installed, migrated and tested necessary software and hardware.
- Maintained Cisco Routers/Cisco Catalyst Switches, wireless networks, and cabling.
LAN SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Assisted in the migrating, implementation, maintenance, and support of mixed Novell/NT environment.
- Specialize in a combination of DOS, Windows 3.x, Windows 95 and Windows NT workstations. Novell/NT 16mb.
- Administered the Special Pathogens branch consisted of 150 physicians; Supporting 15 branch offices (over 500 users) and remote sites with 8 members LAN support team, coordinating tasks and assisting in problem solving issues. Installed /configured/ troubleshoots network hardware and software used by servers, workstations, desktops, and portables.
- Management of the static IP addresses, provide network connection to departments, create LAN user profiles and accounts, reset or release users password, and resolve any network/software issues, cabling Token Ring, CAT5&3.
- Serviced warranty/non-warranty desktops, laptops, peripheral devices, and printers.
- Provided tech support for Compaq, IBM, NEC, AST, DELL, Apple, and Hewlett Packard;
- Serviced/repaired/configured/troubleshoot hardware and software various desktop systems.
- Trained users in the use of hardware, software applications and operating systems.