- Windows software, hardware, application, network and peripheral support experience for small business environments
- I also have extensive experience in large Enterprise systems, with involvement in every aspect of application rollout, including Analysis, Testing, Business and Technical Support, Troubleshooting, Documentation, and Service Delivery.
Standard Windows Applications, Control - M, Clarify (Amdocs), HPSC ( Confidential Service Center), Weblogic, Comptia A+, and many proprietary Enterprise software applications
System Support Analyst
- Worked in a Global support team responsible for maintaining several of the bank’s financial applications.
- Added to our knowledge bases of recurring issues, created training documentation and trained Level 1 support staff in monitoring duties.
- Applications supported include Everest+, Control-M, BaNCS, CTM, working in both UNIX and Windows environments.
Senior Application Support Analyst
- Supported a reporting system that all regions (US, Europe, and Asia) depended on for daily and monthly data.
- Documented all of the technical processes involved, evolving the previous documents into a step-by-step process to assist future support personnel
- 6 month contract to train a team of 10 personnel to use and take ownership of the reporting application “ Confidential ” - which collected information from databases around the world into a collective data cube.
- PC, networking, and peripheral support in small business environments. Building, installation, upgrades, and support of desktop office environments.
- Hardware maintenance and repair for both laptop and desktop systems.
- Partnered in a new restaurant opening in North Charleston, SC. General management and staffing responsibilities.
- System Administrator of the Aloha Point of Sale System, managing users and system changes.
Applications Support Analyst
- Tier 2 Application Support: Using established troubleshooting principles, I worked with multiple application teams in the overall Service Delivery System.
- I would document processes and issues while providing 24/7 on-call support for Event Management. Created and maintained support documentation, trained and mentored Tier 1 support teams.
- Created Change Requests, isolated bugs, tested and installed software updates.
- Performance and Defect Testing: Using tools such as Load Runner, Quality Center, and Performance Center, created test models to increase functionality, performance, and accuracy over a multi-application platform.
Regional Operations Systems Analyst
- Provided support for Business and Field Technician leads, ensuring cable channels, internet, and video-on-demand services were functioning.
- Operations and Tier 2 support, training and creating documentation for Tier 1 support teams
- Installation of key component upgrades and patches, and providing 24/7 on-call support.