Dynamic Network Engineer with over 20 years engineering experience in maintenance, installation, IT, RF and management of various telecommunications systems in wireless application. Proven history of improving systems and operations, providing efficiencies and increasing effectiveness. Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
- LTE/VoLTE Optimization Engineer NOC Engineer IT Analyst
- Wireless Network Engineer Linux/Unix Operating System Troubleshooting
- Project Management Digital Circuit Architechture Team Leadership
LTE/RAN Integration Engineer
- Work in a team environment to support, optimize and troubleshoot the customer RAN network. Provision scripts and configure files to support the deployment of LTE base stations.
- Execute Work Orders on 5620 SAM to change eNB Confidential parameters as requested by other teams Performance, RF, LLD, PM s for new site growth, carrier and bandwidth expansion.
- Interface directly with deployment and development teams which include installation, RITC, RF, PM s, FOA, to resolve site problems.
- Ensure base stations are operational utilizing alarm management, performance management and LTE parameters. Troubleshoot backhaul issues, eNB/RRH, Yang files Provide operations support to the RF team in their optimization activities by creating as well as running work orders to make parameter changes utilizing the WPS program.
- Review daily KPI counters and identify sites with performance issues.
Network Operations Center Engineer
- Responsible for identifying, acknowledging and documenting alarm indications received at the surveillance panel for Confidential LTE network infrastructure.
- Monitored in service cellular equipment, both Confidential and Confidential - Lucent network management tools and remote facilities.
- Ran diagnostic commands to identify fault conditions and provided assistance to field personnel to assist with service restoration.
- Provided technical support to the Network Field and Switch Engineers.
- Documented and maintained ongoing system trouble reports in Trouble Ticket System (Remedy).
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
- Planned, designed, engineered, developed, implemented, monitored and analyzed performance capacity processes and methodologies of customer-facing systems and services.
- Provided subject matter expertise around performance and capacity engineering.
- Provided project management for capacity related project initiatives.
- Evaluated and implemented new technologies, policies and procedures for business network operations.
- Presented performance and capacity engineering analysis, (KPI’s) reports and recommendations to performance engineers, performance managers, engineering managers and executive management.
- Interfaced with the vendors' senior technical staff/management on critical/escalated capacity issues.
- Worked with performance engineers to define requirements and make recommendations for ways to improve performance. Developed business cases that support changes to network.
- Proactively devised solutions to grow and/or evolve the network to stay within engineering limits.
- Complete detailed engineering designs for deployment of Confidential voice and IP/data network platforms within the Illinois/Wisconsin region based on HQ and Area Planning design standards.
- Utilize budget plans and capacity forecasts to engineer systems within financial objectives.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for relevant technologies.