A skilled networking automation engineer with a focus in problem solving and team work with the ability to work effectively in fast - paced environments. Who can easily identify and resolve technical issues and concerns. Excellent communication and presentation skills. A professional who works well independently, or in a group setting providing all facets of Network Automation Engineering with a particular abilities on EMC SMARTS & Prognosis and who takes initiative to research and find ways to improve the job.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Computer Engineer (Database and File System Patent Examiner)
- Determine the patentability of discoveries of inventors throughout the world.
- Analyzes the subject matter of a patent application and the pertinent prior art, i.e. patents and other published technical materials, and determines whether the claimed invention is patentable.
- Applies procedural and substantive law and grants or rejects the claims of the application.
- Focus on Database and File system patent applications
Confidential, Irving, TX
Automation Engineer (EMC SMARTS & PROGNOSIS SME)
- Responsible for designing, programming, simulating and testing automated machinery and processes
- Handle the tasks of preparing scheme design, control loop diagrams and C& E diagrams
- Responsible for maintaining existing automation systems both, software and hardware
- Perform responsibilities of providing technical support and guidance to trainees and junior engineers
- Handle the tasks of preparing project cost and budget control
Help Desk Support Technician
- Responsible for the maintenance of existing software systems 110 users
- Handle the tasks of discussing software functionality with principle users
- Perform responsibilities of drawing functional design specifications for SCADA and MES systems
- Handle the tasks of reviewing design and execution of software plan proposed by third parties
- Ensure that all essential files and documents are properly stored and archived
- Developed algorithm for graphic effect (Java, C/C++).
- Troubleshoot; remove malware, spyware and viruses
- Set up mailboxes and rights, configure MX Logics spam filter, set up VPNs access and PDAs
- Repair, rebuild, setup and migrate PC and user profiles from Windows 98 to XP
- Part of the team that developed a problem tracking system using (Java).
- Resolve support tickets with prescribed SLAs
- Handle operating manual and provide instruction to all principle users
Confidential, Irving, TX
Help Desk and Network Support Technician
- Provides technical support and request fulfillment by telephone, email, and in person
- Documents all work in an Enterprise Service Management System
- Uses remote support tools to assist in incident resolution
- Fosters information sharing culture by contributing to knowledge base content
- Partners with internal service providers to facilitate collaboration and smooth handoffs
- Contributes to process, policy and procedures, discussions and documentation
- Assists in collection and reporting of metrics and reporting
- Deployment/Migration Microsoft Windows 10
Confidential, Grand Prairie, TX
- Served in Afghanistan supporting operation enduring freedom.
- Received many awards in my military career includes Army commendation medal, Army achievement medal, Good conduct medal, outstanding volunteer metal and others.
- Plan and organize training.
- Supervising, mentoring, and monitoring junior soldiers.
- Organize personnel files, coordinate payroll and leave for squadron members.
- Respond to program error messages by finding and correcting problems or terminating the program.
- Monitor the system for equipment failure or errors in performance.
- Enter commands, using computer terminal, and activate controls on computer and peripheral equipment to integrate and operate equipment.