- Accomplished, results - driven System Administrator & Technical Support with 15+ years of experience supporting Windows platform for prominent organizations and clients. Possess an in-depth knowledge of multiple software/hardware configurations, with proven ability to apply them in a wide variety of industries.
- Tenacious troubleshooter, bringing energy, enthusiasm and leadership to problem resolution.
- Consistent, well-organized and dependable performer with the flexibility to adapt to constantly shifting priorities.
Security: QRadar, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Trip wire, Air Defense tools
Systems Administration: Active Directory, SCCM, IPhone, IPad, MS Surface, MS InTune, MS Office 365, 2016 MS Office Suite, HP ProLiant Blade servers, Enclosures, Apple Configurator, MDM, Cisco Meraki; Remedy, CA Access Tool, Birthright access, Service NOW, BOX, Epic, Windows Server 2003, Windows 10, 7, XP, Vista, Symantec Anti Virus, Symantec Backup Exec, RSA SecurID,.
Sr. Identity & Access Management Analyst
Confidential, Menlo Park, CA
- Processing access requests according to standard operating procedures and service levels in the area of on-boarding, off-boarding, role management, report generation and compliance processes.
- Utilizing Birthright tool to grant access to groups and provision accounts.
- Exposure to Sail point Identity tool for access management and Privileged Access Management.
- Monitoring access, user provisioning inside medical and financial applications, equipment, Mobile device (iOS, Android) configuration.
- Collaborating in the development and execution of policies and procedures to ensure information systems reliability and accessibility.
- Monitoring and auditing user access by gathering information from systems administrators in systems outside the Identity Management Solution.
- Preventing against unauthorized access to systems, networks, and data.
- Assisting in the design and improvement of access administration processes.
- Utilizing Service Now to generate tickets and organize tasks.
Confidential, San Mateo, CA
- Responsible for end-user technical support in a Windows environment. Analyzed and researched alternatives to solve problems in a cross-functional environment. Provided day-to-day support for employee desktop-computing issues.
- Imaged, configured and installed desktops and laptops for new hires, and created accounts for enterprise and business area applications. Installed and supported enterprise-wide applications such Windows 7, MS Office 2016, and departmental business applications.
- Performed hardware replacements as equipment becomes defective or obsolete. Worked with technical staff during the relocation of network and PC equipment. Maintained accurate PC, printer, software and LAN equipment inventory through inventory tracking software and vendor services. Managed client configuration inventory including software, hardware, IP addresses, and various other system addresses.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Junior Security Analyst
- Identifying potential and current cyber threats and actively working to prevent or eliminate threats via Splunk - Enterprise Security.
- Monitoring, analysis, and front-line investigation of cyber security risks that impact Confidential ’s brands and Consumer safety within a broader team mandate around information security practices.
- Analyzing and investigating the source of virus and determining the cause and solution through various online tools such as: Virus Total, and Symantec Endpoint Protection.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Identity Access Management Analyst/Security Analyst
- Utilizing CA access tool through Identity Management, Sail Point Identity tool and Active Directory to provision new hire accounts, grant access to groups, departments and transfers.
- Managed Office 365 for provisioning user accounts, distribution lists, departmental mailboxes, conference rooms. Granting access to various security groups and spam filtering issues.
- Managing and administering access to group permissions, share drives, departmental mailboxes, conference rooms and other access issues through Active Directory.
- Administration of MS Office 365 for daily user requests.
- Configured IPads and IPhones with Apple Configurator, Cisco Meraki, and MDM.
- Provisioning and administrating accounts for RSA SecurID Remote access.
- Monitoring virus and threats through QRadar, Symantec Endpoint Protection tools.
- Resolving virus and spam ware through working with the user.
- Utilizing Tripwire to export report logs and Air defense tool to monitor intrusion activities.
- Configured outlook clients and supported SMTP and POP issues.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
Windows Systems Administrator
- Installing and configuring Windows 2003 servers on HP Proliant blade servers using Avecent DSview remotely.
- Monitoring and analyzing system configurations and stats on multiple platforms and servers using KVM switches.
- Installing KVM switches to access different monitors and servers.
- Maintaining and managing Windows 2003 server environment for Active Directory administration, server configurations, and deployment of software updates to desktops and servers.
- Scheduling and managing Net Backup on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Assisting users with desktop issues with Lotus Notes databases, MS Office, Windows, and company software issues.
- Mounting and configuring HP Enclosures and configuring Windows 2003 servers to TCP/IP in office and VLAN for remote sites.
- Responsible for data center server inventory, daily anti virus definitions, and monitoring of filers and storage space using DSview and ILO.
- Preparing detailed documentation of server installs, training, and project presentations.
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
- Providing immediate end-user support for creations, modifications, and deletions of lotus notes R6.5, active directory, Outlook accounts and mainframe (RACF) accounts for requests through SRS and Remedy ticketing systems.
- Remotely setup outlook profiles on users’ machines.
- Troubleshooting missing mainframe security level access and granting menu options, shared drive mappings through Active Directory, and closing remedy tickets for end-user application problems.
- Installing and configuring Lotus Notes V6.5 for end users.
Confidential, Novato, CA
Access Management Administrator
- Focal contact for Lotus Notes Domino R6.5 and Active Directory administration.
- Provisioning Lotus Notes, Active Directory, and Citrix accounts for new hires.
- Notes ID certifications, name changes, granting database access, and creating groups in Active Directory.
- RACF and AIX user account administration.