- Cisco IOS
Confidential, Englewood, CO
DC OPS Network Engineer IV
- Maintain and support customers cloud environments.
- Design and lead install of customer environment from the ground up.
- Build server environment from requested vendor
- LAN/WAN install - Cisco ASR/ISR/Nexus/Catalyst/ASA, Juniper, Brocade, Ciena, F5, Citrix, etc.
- Troubleshoot network and server issues, also using network analytical tools(ie: Fluke Networks)
- Storage Array/RAID configurations
- Install and test IBXLink Cross-Connects(T1, DS3, OC3-48, GigE, 10G)
- Telecommunications systems, equipment and fixtures - repairing, troubleshooting and installation
- Systems engineering principals and methodologies
- CAT 3/5/6, Coax & cable splicing & termination
- Customer support requests through inbound ticketing system
Confidential, Williamsville, NY
Channel Account Specialist II
- Confidential President’s Club winner 2016
- VMware funded, dedicated market development rep for vCloud Air - focusing on new and existing partners to enable their sales team to recognize opportunities, develop pipeline, generate revenue, and grow their VMware business through vCloud Air.
- Webinar trainings for partner sales teams and IaaS reps on building cloud environments using vCloud Air(vSphere)
- Manage relationship for strategic accounts, providing white glove treatment.
- Work with the partner and end user from beginning stages of vetting the solution, sizing the environment, quoting, to close.
- Assist operationally with both processing orders for Confidential, and providing the order management team at VMware with the required information to process the order on their side.
- Organizing call campaigns, cold calling, prospecting, building and managing vCloud Air pipeline, engaging in appointment based selling, reporting for both management and vendor, and engaging in mindshare activities with departments throughout Confidential .
Confidential, Williamsville, NY
Technical Support Specialist II
- Providing presales consulting, solution design, architecture, and engineering for our resellers and end users. Focusing primarily on Cisco Collaboration (CUCM, Video Conferencing, UCS, Virtualization), Cisco Enterprise Networks (Route/ Switch, Wireless, Security), VMware, Unified Communications, and Ethernet.
- Unified Communications lead technician. Acting liaison between vendors and Technical Support. Providing ROI for UC vendors and management, as well as vendor awareness and training for technicians.
- Building trusted relationships with our resellers and customers by providing professional, accurate, full solutions to meet end user requests/requirements and future-proofing their solution to maximize ROI.
- Establishing critical point of contact to ensure we grow and develop our resellers and end users business; being a trusted advisor.
- Enabling our partners through education on the products they will be presenting and allowing them to see the bigger picture.
Confidential, Amherst, NY
Technical Producer & Board Operator
- Oversee and operate the master control room audio board
- Troubleshoot network drives for use by employees
- Record, edit and produce segments; Responsible for producing live shows
- Facilitate the broadcasting & programming of live sporting events: Buffalo Bandits, Buffalo Bisons, Syracuse Basketball & Football and Niagara Purple Eagles Basketball
- Maintain all program and commercial logs for Entercom records and submission to FCC
- Submittal of pertinent affidavits to FCC for the Alan Colmes show
- Responsible for legal identification of station to avoid fines, preparing station to run overnight in automation