- 20+ years in Information Technology. Proven experience with a wide variety of technologies and systems. Proven problem solving and analysis skills associated with monitoring, maintaining, updating and securing Confidential systems. Capable of improving uptime and performance for an optimal user experience.
- Microsoft Technologies: Active Directory, Office 365, Exchange Online, SQL Server, Powershell.
- IBM Domino / Notes.
- VMWare Enterprise products.
- Veeam Backup & Replication
- Tivoli Storage Manager
- Cisco Nexus/FCOE
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in fast - paced environments.
- Recognized for dedication and the ability to achieve results.
- Excellent communicator who is a self-motivated and accomplished multi-tasker.
- Excellent project management and proven leadership skills.
- Experienced in the administration of large networks servers and e-mail systems.
Confidential, Monett, MO
- Assumed role of Confidential administrator as well as maintaining role and duties of Messaging Systems Administrator.
- Responsible for administering 3 Confidential LPARs running V7R1 on a 9406-550 IBM power system.
- Responsible for managing VMWare infrastructure consisting of 10 hosts in 2 IBM blade chassis running 120 VMs.
- Responsible for managing linux based mail gateways.
- Responsible for VEEAM backup infrastructure providing disaster recovery for EFCOs virtual infrastructure.
- Managed migration of e-mail infrastructure from IBM Domino to Microsoft Office 365 / Exchange Online.
- Key role in migration of 750 users from Confidential Active Directory domain to Confidential Active Directory.
- Assisted in implementation of IBM XIV generation 3 Enterprise Storage.
- Upgraded Tivoli Storage Manager infrastructure from v5.5 to V6.2.
- Implemented second Barracuda SPAM/Virus filtering Virtual appliance to and clustering with existing appliance.
- Managed implementation and migration to new IBM power blades for Confidential based servers
- Managed implementation and migration of Data Domain upgrade to new model 640s.
- Played a pivotal role in an IBM software audit in spring of 2012.
- Implemented numerous operational improvements to IBM power systems infrastructure.
- Maintained 5 9s of uptime for the last 6 years.
Messaging Systems Administrator
- Responsible for administration of 9 Domino servers servicing 700+ users in 5 locations.
- Managed upgrades of server and clients through multiple versions starting at 5.x through current version 9.0.2.
- Managed implementation IBM Lotus Sametime instant messaging and online meeting infrastructure.
- Implemented various mobile mail infrastructure solutions including:
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server for 100+ users.
- Good Messaging Server for 10+ users.
- Lotus Notes Traveler infrastructure to provide push e-mail/calendaring services to iPhones.
- Assisted in data center move from Monett, MO to Springfield, MO SpringNet facility.
- Assisted in the upgrade of HR system to a SQL based system.
- Significantly enhanced performance and reliability of the Lotus Domino infrastructure.
- Provided assistance and mentoring with network administration duties.
- Provided assistance with System i administration duties.
- Responsible for installation and management of Tivoli Storage Manager backup solution.
- Responsible for installation and management of Data Domain disk deduplication appliance.
- Developed new Domino applications and maintained existing Domino applications.
Senior Desktop Systems Analyst
Confidential, Springfield, MO
- Managed a network that grew from 3 Netware servers servicing less than 50 users to one that had a NT domain and 35 servers servicing 2000+ users in 20 locations.
- Managed a team of 7 System Administrators responsible for installation and maintenance of servers and clients during a rapid growth phase of the company.
- Provided leadership and mentoring for the help desk and desktop technician personnel.
- Implemented and administered enterprise Lotus Notes groupware solution from initial rollout of 50 users to 1800+ users.
- Led beta testing of Lotus Notes on the IBM iSeries server platform.
- Migrated Lotus Notes from Microsoft Windows NT platform running on Intel to OS/400 IBM iSeries when organization outgrew MS Windows architecture.
- Developed and maintained dozens of groupware applications in Lotus Notes that reduced costs by improving efficiency in the areas of Creative Services, Merchandising, Human Resources, Customer Service, Information Systems, Design and Development, Marketing and Administration.
- Drove the design and implementation of an IBM 3584 Tape Library system used for enterprise wide backup strategy.
- Championed the project to standardize desktop hardware on IBM which provided a significant cost savings by leveraging Bass Pro's large account status.
- Provided 24x7 support as the backup for the Technical Support Manager for all corporate IBM iSeries servers.
- Guided IBM iSeries server connectivity and movement to open systems standards.
- Actively participated as a key member of the Retail Expansion Team successfully opening 18 stores in 5 years.
Confidential, Springfield, MO
- Administration of a three server, 20 node network that quickly grew to 200 nodes and 200+ users in four years.
- Designed, programmed and implemented many Confidential development projects including a new project tracking system for all Information Systems projects. This system streamlined reporting and tracking of all user requests.
- Major enhancements to the RF hand held computer cycle count system for the retail stores. This resulted in significant labor savings for retail store personnel.
Confidential, Springfield, MO
- Administered a 25 user 12 node Novell Netware network.
- Developed new and enhanced existing Confidential Applications to automate and streamline billing, parts fulfillment and inventory control processes.