- Senior Network / Broadcast network engineer with 17 years of hands on experience in
- Network Management / Design and troubleshooting. Heavily involved with Virtualization / System administration and Broadcast video over IP.
Senior Network Solution Provider
- VMware Deployment for production and media company Confidential
- Network Design for Confidential
- Offsite Replication and Backup for multiple sites.
- Upgraded Showtime content network with Confidential .
Senior Broadcast Network Engineer
- Designed and managed MPLS WAN backbone for NBCU Video over IP model. Connected four diverse sites with multiple redundant links. Each link from diverse provider. Based on BGP and OSPF protocols this helped NBCU to use IP as their primary transport for video.
- Design, configure, and troubleshoot Datacenter networks with Nexus 7000, 7700, 5500, 5600 and 2K, ASR9k, ASR1K in various configuration including VPC and VDC
- Migrated legacy checkpoint firewalls to Cisco ASA.
- Deployed / Managed Cisco ASA firewalls for multiple networks.
- Worked on edge Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Designed / Configured datacenter network builds for high profile shows like Jimmy Fallon, SNL, and Graphics network.
- Worked with other teams on virtualization project.
- Moved resources from existing network to AWS.
- Highly Experienced in Cisco Catalyst 6500 Platform and its Service Modules
- Experience in Network Architecture and Design, Maintaining the WAN/LAN connectivity to the company with extensive knowledge of BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS and other routing protocols.
- Worked with security team to come up with secure network design.
- Deployed DMVPN network.
- Configured Multicast for affiliated network.
- Configured connectivity between WWE network and NBC network using IPSEC vpn
- Upgraded Skypath system from non - supported cisco routers to new routers with PVDM modules.
- Troubleshoot networking issues and help other teams to resolve issues.
Senior Broadcast Engineer
- Managed small team, Assisted team members with network design.
- Experience with Various Encoders, Decoders, Muxs, Video Routers, and Video over IP transmission ASI to IP conversion
- Configured, Installed, and Maintained TV-Video Broadcasting Facility
- Managed and configured Broadcast infrastructure for 40 channels sourcing globally
- Provide and maintain FTP access, Print Server, Web Servers, SQL Server, Audio Logger, Lotus Notes, Exchange Servers, Fax Server, RIS Server, VPN Servers, RAS Servers, Hyper V, High Availability, VMWARE, DHCP, IIS Server, Managed Shoretel Voip system
- Setup DR and data replication using Veeam
- Worked with iscsi based storage devices as well as FC
- Experience on VMware ESX 5.1 VSPHERE infrastructure
- Installed Configured and Maintained 8 node cluster in SCVMM virtual Infrastructure based on Hyper-V 2012 Servers environment
- Implemented multisite MPLS with BGP and Eigrp and OSPF on Cisco Router 3745
- Managed IIS servers Administered Windows 2012, 2008, and 2003 servers
- Configured and managed Cisco ASA firewall
- Implemented, configured, and managed VLANS using Cisco switches 6500, 3600, 2960
Senior Network Engineer
- Migrate, Configure, Implement and troubleshooting of Active Directory in windows 2008 R2, Windows 2003 and windows 2000 environment
- Performed all levels of hardware and software systems support for 200 computers and 60 printers
- Administered all local and remote server backups with VERITAS Backup Exec. Administrated and maintained environment security. Involved with administering security alerts to staff and weekly data backups
- Configured BGP, OSPF, EIGRP and Interface tracking to automate failover
- Ensure the reliable performance of the network, I.T infrastructure and systems across the whole network. Work in conjunction with all staff members of the IT department to provide an effective and reliable IT support service to all staff
- Heavy hands on Experience on Cisco products like Pix, ASA, Switches, Routers (2960, 3750, 6000)
Senior Network Administrator
- Design and configure Inter VLAN routing/IP sub-netting
- Implement LAN/WAN hardware/software administration, design, installation and configuration
- Provide assistance/direction to junior team members
- Created user manuals and provided technical support sessions for new employees.
- Performed hands-on administration, monitoring, and troubleshooting of Local Area network (LAN), resulting in optimum performance and minimum downtime
- Managed all new install projects for servers, switches, and other network resources.
- Developed and updates documentation, appraising users and administrators of vital information.
- Maintained Network Diagrams Covering all aspects of Networks Using Visio
- Design business continuity and IT disaster recovery plans and testing
- Provide DNS infrastructure to maintain File Servers for 200 users with home directories based on security policies.
- Diagnose and resolve application and/or LAN connectivity problems and system hardware conflicts.
- Set up offsite users to work virtually.
- Configure Redundant Internet Connections using Cisco Catalyst Switches.
- Created proactive procedures for problem preventions and resolutions, interfaced with software developers, analyzed issues, and designed solutions.
- Configured Terminal Servers for Remote access.
- Configured Windows 2003 Server/Exchange 2003, Windows Server Updates Services (WSUS), and Microsoft Operations Manager
- Administer Microsoft Windows Servers (Active Directory), Microsoft Workstations, and network security devices for 350 users
- Maintain and apply security and operating system patches and enhancements on servers and PCs
- Configure/maintain Internet filtering and security on public access pc’s
- Maintain and create user accounts and policies
- Research networking and application solutions for deployment within the organization
- Provide Server, Network, PC/Workstation administration and support for Network of 200 clients
- Support Clients on windows NT workstation/Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 automated pc imaging
- Manage Central Antivirus Server
- Perform image based backup for 100 servers
- Configure and maintain Backup Execution to secure 100 servers data
- Apply in-depth knowledge of Intel-based PC systems including system configuration, repair and troubleshooting personable and able to deal with a wide range of employees with different skill levels in a positive and friendly manner (strong communication skills)
- Backup and restore network data with VERITAS Backup Exec 12.5. Administer Supported 800 total users in 12 locations nationwide, as well as corporate office users
- Performed desktop migration from Windows 95/NT4 to Windows 2000. Provided technical support for corporate client/server systems. Responsible for hardware and software applications for